It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists America needs to fear.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Leading Right-Wing Christian Figure Calls for a 'More Violent Christianity'

President Trump and Greg Gianforte as examples of violent men who are properly “walking in authority.” “The only thing that is going to save Western civilization is a more aggressive, a more violent Christianity,” he said. Playing a clip of Trump shoving aside the prime minister of Montenegro at a recent NATO summit so that he could stand in front of the group of assembled leaders, Daubenmire heaped praise on Trump for showing that “he is large and in charge.” “Look at him,” Daubenmire screamed gleefully while watching the clip. “They’re all little puppies, ain’t nobody barking at him … He’s walking in authority. He walked to the front and center and they all know it, too, man. He just spanked them all.”

www.alternet.org...

After the recent murders & assaults that took place recently by unhinged alt-right/right wing lunatics we should remind ourselves that these are not isolated instances of Lunacy.

There is a dedicated movement within America that desires religious & ethnic strife if not all out war.
While everyone cries "sharia" beware the inverted cross of the Christian Dominionists that lurk in this country.
www.rightwingwatch.org...

K~
edit on 31-5-2017 by aethertek because: ikant spel

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Post of the year!

Well done!

_____

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

I couldn't agree more, substanceless threads are going to bring down America.

We have a team working to hack ATS accounts and put in content though!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just wait until next week

Ruskies will be good, ISIS good...

And well go back to hating the French again.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

"" Terrorists Amemica needs to fear. ""

You mis-spelled "A-MEME-ica" !!

edit on May-31-2017 by xuenchen because: coiledandroiled

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How many rubles to spend your life here ready to pounce.
LOL

K~

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

How many rubles to spend your life here ready to pounce.
LOL

K~

I only take shekels.

I'm Irish...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Terrorists America needs to fear.

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Clintons, CNN and MSNBC...but alas, Jesus is a murderer instead.

Jesus is a murderer, all of his followers are deluded murderers - everyone else on the planet are awesome. Amirite?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh, this again?

YAWWWWWWWWWN

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Quick! Start sharia before the Christians get all worked up and wave signs and have a bake sale!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Let us know when "Right Wing Christians" start executing anyone who disagrees with their theology, m-kay? Until then, you're grasping at straws.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You see those stairs over there?
Walk up right now and move out of your parents basement...
Trust me, it's time...

-Chris

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
SO DONE WITH RELIGIOUS CULTS.

DIE ALREADY. GO BACK TO HELL.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Quick! Start sharia before the Christians get all worked up and wave signs and have a bake sale!

My Baptist neighbor's dog dropped a bomb on my lawn today... those evil Christians have radicalized their pets now. Next thing you know he's probably going to invite me to his church and, if I refuse, he may pray for me... the horror.

On a related note, the apologists have really kicked it into high gear lately, which can only mean that they sense the winds are changing and sanity is returning to the average western citizen... obviously that cannot be allowed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And so it begins. . . . . . . . . .

(I love saying that)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Are you absolutely sure the day isn't over yet.

Who knows what jems might appear in the news feed in the next few hours.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
And so it begins. . . . . . . . . .

(I love saying that)

Just grab your popcorn or beer or whatever and sit back and enjoy the ride.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join