It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members - Do You Prefer NEW Threads or Adding to Existing Threads?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Right. I think it should be addressed here as well that is why in general once a thread is started and lives on...and a member may want to 'take it back"... or change their member name on past threads...its highly unlikely it can be.

It confuses things back and forth through time and continuity. So be careful when you start one and have a member name you like! 'Cause its in the record likely for GOOD!

Thanks Majic...by the by...always good moderating on your part...thanks for that!

Best

MS

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like new threads. I love new threads with links to as much material on the subject as possible including links to old threads.

I dont like necrotic threads

edit on 6 1 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting old threads should be revived, just that there are no rules against it, and if members want to, they can.

But in general, yeah...

Onward, to the FUTURE!

edit on 6/1/2017 by Majic because: Oops! Replied to wrong post. Also, more words.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's frustrating that very few people see a question posted to an older thread. But it would we wasteful and silly to start a new thread to ask about the Opioid epidemic.

But I gave it a shot... www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join