It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey to testify before Senate as soon as next week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

BTW...It should be fun when the oompa-loompa fires his AG as well..

White House won't say if Trump has confidence in AG Sessions
www.cnn.com...

Attorney General Jeff Sessions may have had another undisclosed meeting with Russia
www.salon.com...

NYT: Trump Still Rages At Sessions’ Recusal From Russia Probe
talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The expectation that he would know exactly what Comey knows and has documented.. just days after Comey was fired and he was thrown into the big seat seems an irrational and dishonest expectation.

Well I guess he does not understand what TESTIFYING UNDER OATH MEANS?
Otherwise he would have not answered the question?
You just do not like the answer as it does not suit your obviously shaded agenda.

Nice attempt to distract from your scatter shot bs no source theories by linking off topic trump bs stories.
I guess there is little else you can do now as the story has broken from ABC News that comey will not provide ANY actual EVIDENCE that there was ANY obstruction.

Good luck with that bs impeachment stuff; in case you haven't noticed even pelosi is off the impeachment bandwagon now.
Thats ok you fit right in with crazy ass maxine waters. She runs her mouth with no information to back it up either.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

REP. MAXINE WATERS: I’ve said all along that he will lead us to impeachment, and he’s doing just that. Every day, more and more is unfolding. I told you that I thought there was a Kremlin clan and these were his allies. I had a resolution back in February that said he should be investigated for collusion... If we do the investigation, everything is there. We’re fiddling while Rome is burning. This president needs to be impeached. I believe that. I believe there was collusion. We need to get on with the business of doing real investigations.

edit on 6/6/2017 by shooterbrody because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"Comey was abruptly fired" lol

Nice article you got there. He should have been fired day 1 for doing a terrible job.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why you guys going to try to tie that to obstruction as well?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The expectation that he would know exactly what Comey knows and has documented.. just days after Comey was fired and he was thrown into the big seat seems an irrational and dishonest expectation.

Well I guess he does not understand what TESTIFYING UNDER OATH MEANS?

Does it mean mind reading?

I recall McCabe saying he would not and could not comment on conversations that Director Comey had with the President?

Why do I end up having fundamental logic debates with you?

McCabe had just been appointed acting Director of FBI and McCabe is not James Comey..

Thus things that happened to James Comey or any of the other 6 billion people on the planet...McCabe can not testify to..."UNDER OATH" or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22322170]shooterbrody

Good luck with that bs impeachment stuff

Support For Donald Trump's Impeachment Is Now Higher Than His Approval Rating
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

McCabe actually answered Rubio. I can provide the source link to the transcript again if you like.
Appearantly you are not familiar with perjury. Being charged with perjury is what happens when you lie to the senate when you are under oath.
If you do not know, you answer you do not know.
McCabe did not answer I do not know. McCabe answered "There has been no effort to impede our investigation to date."

But hey you know better than the guy in charge of the fbi.......

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well...If Trump has been raging about how AG Sessions Recusal messed up his plans to make the Russia Investigation go away...and he fires him and replaces him with someone that won't recuse themselves?

Sure..That would be another piece of prosecutorial evidence for impeachment purposes.

That seems plain to me...but I have learned that objective or honest logic isn't in your wheel-house.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: [post=22322170]shooterbrody

Good luck with that bs impeachment stuff

Support For Donald Trump's Impeachment Is Now Higher Than His Approval Rating
www.newsweek.com...

Guess you need to research how impeachment works as well.
Polls do not matter.
You are showing your ass today tho....

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well...If Trump has been raging about how AG Sessions Recusal messed up his plans to make the Russia Investigation go away...and he fires him and replaces him with someone that won't recuse themselves?

Sure..That would be another piece of prosecutorial evidence for impeachment purposes.

That seems plain to me...but I have learned that objective or honest logic isn't in your wheel-house.

Wow stupidity abounds where to begin...
Trump has the same freedom of speech to bitch on twitter about things he does not like. "Raging about sessions" is not grounds for impeachment(which you obviously just heard about on tv as you do not understand it). Sessions recused himself so if trump fires him there are no repercussions as far as obstruction goes. Unless the person trump replaces him with has reason to, they will not have to recuse themselves like sessions did.(this you dont seem to undeerstand as well, are you like 12?)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

McCabe actually answered Rubio.

Did Comey answer Rubio?

Cuz you can't seem to tell the difference...

When McCabe was asked about Comey's conversations with POTUS...

---
Sir, I can't comment on any conversations the director may have had with the president.
---
Sir, I'm not going to comment on any conversations that the director may have had with the president...
---
Again ma'am, I'm not going to comment on what Director Comey may or may not have done.
---
LINK

edit on 6-6-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What part of no impedance to THIS DATE (may 12) do you not get?
That means no reported obstruction up to may 12th.

jesus
oh you left this out

WARNER: And I guess the presumption there -- or the next presumption, I won't even ask this question is consequently that committee assess -- or that community assessment was unanimous and is not a piece of fake news or evidence of some other individual or nation state other than Russia. So I appreciate that again for the record. I warned you Mr. McCabe I was going to have to get you on the record as well on this. Mr. McCabe for as long as you are Acting FBI Director do you commit to informing this committee of any effort to interfere with the FBI's ongoing investigation into links between Russia and the Trump campaign?
MCCABE: I absolutely do.

Guess McCabe lied there as well?

edit on 6/6/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Again...How can you confuse McCabe for Comey?

They are not the same person...And your post above also seems to time travel..

It would be relevant to what you are arguing if it was Comey Testifying and it was a couple months earlier..

Your thinking is weird ..

edit on 6-6-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join