It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner 'admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he thinks they're stupid'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

HooHaa,
Kushner....

www.youtube.com...

Second Line. S&F

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
it is hard for trump supporters to swallow that they are duped .. the joke is on us.. and Hillary played her part well as second fiddle to both of them ..
"President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House Correspondents' Dinner!"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Of course Donald Trump thinks his supporters are stupid. He thinks everyone is stupid compared to him. Kushner and Trump are both Manhattanite, Ivy League educated, real-estate moguls. They would look down on the vast majority of us.

I still don't understand why Jared Kushner doesn't scare the # out of Trump supporters. He's given tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic Candidates throughout his entire adult life and has accepted financial backing from George Soros.

Breitbart
The Journal notes that Kushner’s Cadre stake “means the senior White House official is currently a business partner of Goldman Sachs Group and billionaires including George Soros and Peter Thiel.” The Journal also reports that Kushner didn’t disclose a number of loans “totaling at least $1 billion, from more than 20 lenders,” on properties and companies he co-owns; and Kushner “has also provided personal guarantees on more than $300 million of the debt.” An analysis of the debt on these assets “found ties to a broad swath of U.S. and foreign banks, private-equity firms, real-estate companies and government-owned lenders.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

More Fake News. Yay.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: DanteGaland

More Fake News. Yay.

I know it's all "fake news" unless it fits with your narrow ideology and worship of the mighty Orange Messiah.

Carry on.....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

aww.. Is that the best you could come up with?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And that's the best you could come up with?

At least give me some feedback, so reason why you feel the way you do, contribute to the thread than just one line post
snarky comments and adolescent whine.

This "Fake New" Bull**** dosen't have any meaning with out some counter information.

edit on 1-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Of course they're stupid, they elected Trump didn't they & continually vote no nothing Morans(sicTM. like this idiot.

“Do I think that man has some impact? Yeah, of course,” he continued. “Can man change the entire universe? No. Why do I believe that? As a Christian, I believe that there is a creator, God, who’s much bigger than us. And I’m confident that, if there’s a real problem, he can take care of it.”

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Duh yep gawd will fix it, herp de derp cuz hees just like Santa.

By the way you have NO right whats so ever to complain, you helped create this mess.
The Repig Party that you claim to have worked for, has been degenerating for decades swimming in their glorious ignorance till they elected a scum bag that truly represents them.

K~

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

He pretty right on tho, any news or factual info that does not fit your ideology or propaganda is quickly written off as "fake news".

Its amusing to watch but also bc I am so empathetic I feel for you dummies and wish with all of my heart that you will grow a brain and a conscious so you are no longer sheeple. We are all a team...the human race...America...whatever you want to call it. I wish for the mindless idiocracy to quit pulling us all back.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

So this is all based on the word of a very partisan woman who tweets stuff like this about Trump.

My estimation of Trump's IQ keeps sinking below its already low threshold. Right now it's at room temperature.

Twitter

yep.. a little more about her....

Family woman, patriot, liberal media person. Formerly: EIC, The NY Observer; founding editor, Gawker.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just like every single Political person living today. They al lie to their base because they know their base will believe them. People are more loyal to their party than anything else in their lives at this point. Besides, what would you do? We have a political system that rewards the candidate that lies the best by making them President of the US. Think about that, the better you are at lying, the more we reward you. Sad.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
More Lunacy, how do we co-exist with this level of ignorance & willful stupidity.

Kentucky governor thinks walking around and praying is the solution to violence in Louisville

“Bevin urged faith leaders, public officials and residents to take a 10-block span, walk corner to corner, and pray with the community two to three times a week during the next year,” the Courier-Journal reported.

www.rawstory.com...

Reality & reason escape these rubes, in today's complex society intelligence & thoughtfulness are required to advance the species.
Not simplistic childlike belief in Santa Claus solutions.

Idiots are in power & people wonder why their world sucks.

K~

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Oooh what have we here!?!? A whole thread dedicated to putting down a man who thinks people are stupid only to say "NUH UH!! YOU ARE!"

*facepalm*

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

i'll pray for you while you're burning in hell.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

takes one to know one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join