It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I still have to say though, as disgusting as it was, she has a right to do it.

Worse has been said and portrayed about previous politicians.

We can express ourselves and loudly proclaim this to be vile and be right in doing so.

But we should never take away the right to be vile and reprehensible.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I know you don't mean that, you're too nice.

But remember, "when they go low, we go higher"

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Okay, let's just keep up the division.

The right are all a bunch of uneducated racists who love to hang Obama effigies and talk trash about Obama's wife looking like a gorilla, with no thought or caring as to how that might affect their kids (because their kids are just ignorant little apes anyway, right?)

Strawman. This thread is about what the progressives have done and the real trauma from real images they produced has caused.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh, okay. Your outrage is about my opinion on the veracity of Melania Trump's supposed comments to a nameless friend, who then told TMZ, who told us that Barron Trump thought that Kathy Griffin really did have his father's head, and cried out "Mommy! Mommy!".

So what? With all your berating and moral outcry, I still don't believe the story! I find it to be a cheap, "Think of the Children" emotional ploy to silence the opposition.

The real story is the right's hypocrisy. The real story is the Trumpsters willingness to suspend free speech because a child's feeling got disturbed.
edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Some of the comments from self professed liberals on twitter are saying exactly that. "You hurt us more than you helped us" type of responses abound.

Thank you for posting that. I haven't gone to Twitter to read reactions, so I'm very heartened to hear that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The right are all a bunch of uneducated racists who love to hang Obama effigies and talk trash about Obama's wife looking like a gorilla, with no thought or caring as to how that might affect their kids (because their kids are just ignorant little apes anyway, right?)

Strawman. This thread is about what the progressives have done and the real trauma from real images they produced has caused.

And I'm pointing out what the conservatives have done and the real trauma from real images they produced has caused.

I'm just continuing the division since that's what everyone seems to want to do.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This thread is an example of the Trump and his orange snowflakes of not being able to take what they dished out!
edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We can express ourselves and loudly proclaim this to be vile and be right in doing so.

Oh I absolutely agree. It was vile and disgusting but she absolutely has a right to make a fool of herself. I'm just amazed that people that claimed Trump was inciting violence can't see the same possibility here.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And I'm pointing out what the conservatives have done and the real trauma from real images they produced has caused.

I'm just continuing the division since that's what everyone seems to want to do.

So this image was less 'real' than an effigy. Okaaaaay. An effigy is an effigy. No more or less real than any other.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sticks head above the parapet to point out the irony......

Kathy Griffin is a comic who made a questionable taste satirical image. She has been getting death threats and outright Condemnation in a society of free speech.

Charlie Hebdo magazine published a questionable taste satirical image of Mohammed. It resulted in an appalling terror incident by those who outright condemned the incident despite a society of free speech.

All extremism is extremism, whether it be Mohammed or indeed Trump.

Heads back below the parapet.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When I was a kid growing up in the 80's and 90's, there was no access to gruesome online pics as few had the internet. We were a single television house and my parents made sure I couldn't watch PG-13 movies until a certain age, then R rated movies later on. The control of what your children see is night and day compared to today.

So now you have 11 year old Barron watching tv and he stumbles upon a realistic picture of his dad being beheaded, has a natural 11 yr old reaction to it and people think it's funny, that it somehow makes Barron anything other than a normal 11 yr old, or that it's a manufactured story?

The hate runs deep on the left.

The same left which can't handle being addressed by the wrong pronouns and can't handle Trump written in chalk on a sidewalk somehow think Barron should allow a picture of his dad being beheaded just roll of his shoulders as if he was playing a video game?

Unbelievable.
edit on 31-5-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
CNN fires Kathy Griffin after 26 hours

CNN has terminated our agreement with Kathy Griffin to appear on our New Year's Eve program.

Good for them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The hate runs deep on the left.

As it does on the right as well. That's the thing about partisan brainwashing, it happens on both sides of the fence.

link   
a reply to: windword

I'm with you.
People don't get it
Sue her into oblivion cause a child was traumatized.

Unnamed sources say.

I'm loving the unnamed source being taken as gospel but if an unnamed source is the source of a negative story about trump...
Yuge fake news
Dismissed

This one though. Real deal
Hilarious

link   

First of all, there was no image of Trump BEING beheaded. There was a still shot of Kathy Griffin holding a effigy of Trump's bloody head.

Secondly, where was the moral outrage for the sanctity of Malia and Sasha's innocence? This is pure hypocrisy!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just like President Trump had the right to say what he did about that KAHN couple back in July 2016.
Ref: www.latimes.com...

This simulated beheading is far worse, but there's no outrage from the Liberal minions.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And just like sheen and Imus in a few months she will be as popular as ever.
Waiting for it

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

My God, the evil liberal media is even denouncing it. But hey, let's keep on saying how much the liberals agree with this PR stunt and how glad they are that it happened.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My God, the evil liberal media is even denouncing it. But hey, let's keep on saying how much the liberals agree with this PR stunt and how glad they are that it happened.

You can say what you will. I have not and will not say that.

In fact, my presumption writing this thread was that people of all political persuasions would wholly denounce this vile act. Unfortunately, I was proven wrong.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

First of all, there was no image of Trump BEING beheaded. There was a still shot of Kathy Griffin holding a effigy of Trump's bloody head.

Secondly, where was the moral outrage for the sanctity of Malia and Sasha's innocence? This is pure hypocrisy!

Are you even serious? You are going to parse it down to the act of beheading and showing a disembodied head which definitely implies the act of beheading? What the ...?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join