It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

*drops mic*

This is going to haunt leftists for quite some time.

It'll be fun to watch.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

It's part of the problem - yes.

She did it. It was bad. People on both sides denounced it. She apologized and admitted it was wrong. It's over. Why start this thread now?

Hmmmmm... To remind everyone of the law of unintended consequences. To inform and educate about the negative repercussions of such acts on innocents. So that people can know better and do better. A chance for good folks to stand together and say loud and clear, "That is not acceptable by anyone or any party." An opportunity for good people of any/all parties to offer their moral outrage and support to the family.

And, of course, to hear/know those who will make any excuse for such vile behavior.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So I wonder, what the left thinks about the horror show. I have a wild guess, considering some of them support satanism and the beheadings that ISIS does.

Yet most of them don't have empathy for a child. You know who the real monsters are when the feelings of a child is ignored by a side or group.

Just saying, the left has shown their true colors with their actions. Ever heard the old saying "prove it with actions, not words". They claim to be peaceful, but instead they create terror around the people they claim to "love and accept".

The brownshirts once did the same long ago. History is there to be learned from. Not ignored.

Sad to see these things happen,
edit on st2017000000Wednesdayst000000Wed, 31 May 2017 13:36:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 31 May 2017 13:36:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And to allow a venue for those to say "this is so typical of the left", "the left are all terrorists and mentally ill and violent". There was already a thread on what Griffin did. We've already had all the "typical of the left" comments. We already had the denouncements. Apparently, that's not enough, so you had to start another thread so the other side can continue pointing fingers at an entire group for the actions of one person. Congrats.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

So I wonder, what the left thinks about the horror show. I have a wild guess, considering some of them support satanism and the beheadings that ISIS does.

Yet most of them don't have empathy for a child. You know who the real monsters are when the feelings of a child is ignored by a side or group.

Just saying, the left has shown their true colors with their actions. Ever heard the old saying "prove it with actions, not words". They claim to be peaceful, but instead they create terror around the people they claim to "love and accept".

The brownshirts once did the same long ago. History is there to be learned from. Not ignored.

Sad to see these things happen,

Thanks for just proving my point.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Funny how it's always Conservatives calling other people un-American because they have a different opinion.

It's usually the ones who speak out the most against something who end up being guilty of that something.

Just because someone shares a different opinion than you doesn't mean they're un-American. If everyone thought the same it'd be an extremely boring world.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I see a thread of righteous anger directed against an idiotic bitch that took things too far on one side. On the other side I see anger against the angry by a bunch of insecure progressives because they realize said loudmouthed bitch's little stunt represents yet another huge push away directed at the mainstream and centrist American voter. It's gotta really suck watching your own people be the worst enemies of your political sect, ya? Recognizing that idiocy like this, like rioting progressive larvae in west coast college towns, like re-electing the same massively unpopular candidates and party figureheads, and like having to regularly choose between defending their shock commentators and publicly apologizing to the core of America for their antics is exactly what you can point at in 2018 and then again in 2020 when the elections come and go and the establishment left discovers "Oh God, it got worse, we are STILL losing seats!!! What is causing this?"

Save this thread. Save every thread where defense of ANTIFA occurs. Save every thread that contains a groupthink exercise of felating the entitled little brats that take over college campuses while making political demands. Save the threads that whoop and holler over Stephen Colbert making an ass out of himself. Save the threads that are little more than back patting and glad handing over how great Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and Chuck Schumer are. Save them all because they will tell the story of why mainstream and moderate America views the establishment liberal machine as a leper colony and flees from it in droves unless and until it resumes being what it once was: a kinder, genteel, more humane form of politics.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Thanks for not only elaborating, but also expanding on my point in one nice long eloquent and succinct post.

Praise burdman.
edit on 31-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

And to allow a venue for those to say "this is so typical of the left", "the left are all terrorists and mentally ill and violent". There was already a thread on what Griffin did. We've already had all the "typical of the left" comments. We already had the denouncements. Apparently, that's not enough, so you had to start another thread so the other side can continue pointing fingers at an entire group for the actions of one person. Congrats.

This thread is about Trump's son seeing it.

It is most enjoyable seeing you progressives squirm, which puts icing on the thread, gives it more meaning and worthiness. Good job supporting the thread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burdman30ott6

*drops mic*

This is going to haunt leftists for quite some time.

It'll be fun to watch.

Some of the comments from self professed liberals on twitter are saying exactly that. "You hurt us more than you helped us" type of responses abound.

ETA. That image will forever be available somewhere online. It will never go away no matter what she says or does.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
I deleted my original comment because it wasn't worth the pointless discussion, but since you want to spout on about hypocrisy and selective outrage, where is it? Pinpoint my hypocrisy and selective outrage--my outrage is only directed at your asinine comment claiming that you have enough information to decide that you can believe or disbelieve what a boy's mother claims concerning his reaction.

You have no basis to have such a reactionary belief concerning what happened, but you even take it further by implying that she is lying about--you have zero first-, second-, or even third-hand knowledge of the incident, yet you're qualified to call someone a liar over a claim and disregard an 11-year-old's reaction?

Like I said, it's not about the final belief that he is left with, it's about his initial reaction. You can disregard that truth all that you want, but this 11-year-old must continue on with the memory and apparent concern that his dad was beheaded at one point in his life, all because of a washed-up wannabe comedienne who apparently is incapable of thinking past her nose as to the consequences of such stupidity.

Your moral relativism (and lack of knowledge as to how I responded about the ignorant things done concerning Obama's likeness) is logically fallacious concerning my initial response to you, yet you see it fit to assume and imply that I'm okay with this type of behavior if it happens to the other side.

Again, I'll repeat it, since I prematurely deleted my initial comment--you have gone full asshole, and even doubled down with your response. You're a unique one...and your covfefe is showing.

edit on 31-5-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Where was your empathy for the Obama kids?

link   

Sad to see...

It really is. There is no excuse for what Kathy Griffin did, and there's even less excuse for blowing off the inevitable trauma to a child. I expected better of ATS. My bad.

Still, as another poster commented, I hope and pray such views are the overwhelming vocal minor and this will nevertheless be a game changer going forward.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Funny how it's always Conservatives calling other people un-American because they have a different opinion.

It's usually the ones who speak out the most against something who end up being guilty of that something.

Just because someone shares a different opinion than you doesn't mean they're un-American. If everyone thought the same it'd be an extremely boring world.

Mimicking the trademark act of terror on the POTUS is not having a differing opinion, it is irrefutable proof of progressive produced anti-Americanism allying with the terrorism.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yeah, Kathy is a pretty dumb bitch for doing this, can't argue with that. Hopefully it'll hurt her career (as if it already isn't hurting lol) so she'll think twice about doing such an idiotic and blatant PR stunt tu give her attention.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Haven't been paying attention thus far then, have you?

"Enlightened" indeed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Okay, let's just keep up the division.

The right are all a bunch of uneducated racists who love to hang Obama effigies and talk trash about Obama's wife looking like a gorilla, with no thought or caring as to how that might affect their kids (because their kids are just ignorant little apes anyway, right?)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And who here is saying this was a good thing? You must be seeing ghosts because all I've seen is people denouncing this, both left and right.

Your imaginary boogeyman called "Leftists" are a hyperbolic pipe dream that you only believe in so you can justify your hate for your fellow Americans.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Where was your empathy for the Obama kids?

And yet you say Melania over reacted for being protective. I think most of us recognize that these types of things are hurtful to all children. Why do you focus so much on Obama and his children? Where was your empathy for W's daughters when his head was put on a spike? Stop making this about Obama. Practically every world leader has suffered something similar. Why is Obama your touchstone on this issue?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

And to allow a venue for those to say "this is so typical of the left", "the left are all terrorists and mentally ill and violent".

Which, of course, is easily disputed by anyone on the left who so chooses. Including you. But you chose not to. So it's all about YOU and YOUR hurt ego.... and to hell with an 11-year-old child. Gotcha.

Apparently, that's not enough, so you had to start another thread so the other side can continue pointing fingers at an entire group for the actions of one person. Congrats.

No, that wasn't my intention at all. If I had wanted to say that, I could have and would have. However, given your perspective, I can understand how that's all YOU would see. But it says far more about you than about me.

Congrats.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'm so sick of people using my screen name as some sort of childish jab at me. It's not original nor is it clever.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join