It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well that part is obvious. I was attempting to make a point with the Wind.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

You will never break Wind.

The point you are making does not apply to all children.

Those analyzing saying "but it is possible" are doing the same as those saying "but not necessarily" then you have the history of government lies and well that shifts things against this being true.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Self Reflection is a Virtue.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Sometimes it is the basis for faulty conclusions.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I can tell your glass is half empty right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I don't even remember that story you're talking about much, so i gather it didnt gain as much recognition as this one did.

You should read the thread, because there are plenty of examples within. Again, the only reason that we're talking about Barron Trump is because the Trumps trotted him out for public outrage, to garner public support for their agenda against free speech. The Obama's never trotter out their kids for political gain!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Perfect example of what I was saying.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The sheer fact that so many of you are defending what Kathy Griffin did is not only sickening but it has me questioning your well being as an adult. I've read three or so posters saying that Barron should be desensitized by now from movies and video games, I am sorry but a movie or video game is one thing. One can't even fathom what is going through that kids head when he see a decapitated picture of his own father on television. I am sure that if you one you was that age and saw something like that you would be crying for your mothers as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

Most people don't defend what she did but they defend her free speech right.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: caf1550
The sheer fact that so many of you are defending what Kathy Griffin did is not only sickening but it has me questioning your well being as an adult.

Your questioning of anonymous people's words has me questioning your well being as an adult.

FYI they are not defending what she did, they are questioning the validity of the story and/or defending Kathy Griffin's right to do what she did.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Perhaps free speech should end when it attacks a little kid because aka ..'free speech's Adult minded Ego got in the way and couldn't give two dirty rats who's young mind it damages. There's always a line. Adults ought to know where it begins and where it ends when dealing with children who can't comprehend adult crap.
edit on 9-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Someone is always going to end up getting upset over what others said. Perhaps we all should be extremely PC and not talk to each other or draw anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Perhaps you should re-read what i just posted.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yes I re-read. Didn't miss anything. You said adults should draw the line when it comes to children.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And there it is! Another person willing to suspend 1st Amendment rights when they are personally offended. Think of the children!

Thanks Putin!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And there it is! Another person putting themselves before the innocent all in the name of EGO.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

And there it is! Another person putting themselves before the innocent all in the name of EGO.

Ban Hollywood!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

All things are possible to those who Believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It isn't ego when you are talking about other peoples actions.

Also, it isn't "the innocent" it was one child who may have or may not have reacted as reported.

Just because a kid falls off a bicycle we don't ban bicycles.

edit on 9-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh, you're back...

Yes it is Ego. Other peoples.

You think Barron is the only child who's had to deal with adult #? Keep dreaming or wake up.

Not all People are created equally. Not all Children think the same. Put that in your pipe.

new topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join