It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Same thing if you only see in black and white. The dynamics go way beyond just being within their rights and killing the president in the name of "art and expression"

But I don't expect some of you to see past black and white.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hypocritical how they snuck in a deflection in a post criticizing deflections.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Boadicea
agree.

but, considering the amount of lynched Obama and burning Obama photos out there I assume it wasn't much of an outrage before...

Indeed. Some people -- especially the most partisan -- will make any and all excuses for any and all vile behavior... including blaming the child victims of an adult's vile act.

(post by bender151 removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The liberal leftist in this thread are only digging themselves deeper into obscurity.

To see them trying to defend and deflect for one of their own.

Course, course throw us the bone of "well it was somewhat in bad taste", begrudingly of course, pathetic nonetheless.

Naw, there isn't any comparison to this other then ISIS themselves, way for the left to shoot themselves in the foot.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Seems like they've got you by the heart strings. The news story was a success.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What "black and white? Do you mean it was okay to hang President Obama in effigy because he's black, and uppity blacks were hung, in the day, but it's not okay to behead Pres tRump's effigy because he's white, and insensitive and greedy white royals were beheaded in Europe?

edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

What's the difference? They both depict the president being dead.

+9 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin rolled her eyes in her "apology" that was enough to show me how sincere that really was. Btw i'm still waiting for a pic showing Obamas decapitated head in a similiar fashion. They had 8 years i'm sure there is proof that a celebrity did the same to him right? Put up or shut up.

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure

but one side are a bunch of racist nobodies.

The other side is a famous TV personality.

I clearly said they are both within their rights, but there is definitely a difference in dynamics.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

oh lord.

you accused windword of all consuming hatred because she didn't believe the story NOT because she didn't believe it would be upsetting.

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dead and worse dead?
Maybe

link   
a reply to: underwerks

I doubt it happened. Everything in the story makes me believe it's a piece of "news" placed there to pull on people's heart strings in a certain direction, namely Trumps.

I mean, there isn't any named source for this actually happening, outside of "Trump family sources tell us.."

Melania Trump would be both the witness and the source who addressed it publicly. So if you don't "believe" it, then you are calling Melania a lying liar based only on your feelings, because we both know it's been all over TV as well as the internet, and it takes no stretch of the imagination to know it could happen.

Especially when you take into account the relationship between Levine and Trump."

Given Trump's animosity for the mainstream media, I would expect him to go to a friendly outlet.

ETA: My apologies for the previously bad formatting.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What hate? I don't believe the story! I don't believe that Barron Trump really believed that was his father and cried out "Mommy! Mommy!"

Too bad for you if you think rejecting Fake News and emotional manipulation is hatred.

The image is disturbing even to hard core Trump haters, and you don't believe his son was genuinely upset by seeing it?

It may not have gone exactly the way it's reported but nonetheless Barron was upset as well as most of the world.

People can say many, many bad things about the Trump family but they would NEVER use their son to score political points.

The backlash against Kathy Griffin is well deserved. She knew what she was doing when she posted it and thought a token apology would be enough. It's good to see that even the Trump haters including CNN and her sponsers are now "blacklisting" her.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Do you remember your first ever tv murder? It was probably cartoons, they get hit with frying pans and their head 'springs back'-- boyoyoing!

link   

And both are getting the same kind of exposure. The dynamics are the same.

link   
Shameful. More and more people are tuning out these shows. I know I have. This in my opinion is terrorism.

link   
Not defending Griffin, she is an idiot, but this is being overly dramatised..IMHO

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What hate? I don't believe the story! I don't believe that Barron Trump really believed that was his father and cried out "Mommy! Mommy!"

Too bad for you if you think rejecting Fake News and emotional manipulation is hatred.

Finally an admission from the left that Fake News is everywhere these days...

Trump's son aside (what he did or did not see...though it was, in fact, all over the news), holding a bloody simulated severed head of the President of the United States, in this day and age, is all of sick, demented, disrespectful - and in the case of "comedian" Griffin, not humorous.

Hopefully, as a possible silver lining, this will have been the moment of "gone too far" that will finally settle the Celebrity Class down, so that they can get back to their jobs (entertaining us with their songs, acting and jokes). I would not pay 2 cents to see this lady perform (or watch her on TV) after this ridiculous stunt.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

You don't know that they wouldn't lie about it.
You can't know that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join