It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

You think you were defending him? Wow. Okay.

If that's your story and you're sticking to it, okay. If you think a consensus makes it true, okay. If you think you're going to somehow change my opinion of both the OP story and/or your story, you're very mistaken. Others have tried and failed.

And to be frank, I'm actually very disturbed by where this thread has gone, and where the entire story has gone. Barron will be fine, whether it happened or not -- the only question is how many scars it will leave behind. At this point, I'm more worried about KG. I'm not sure she'll be fine. So I'm not going to pile on at this point, or encourage any more questionable discussion. I'm sorry I even started this thread and made myself part of it.

I'll chalk it up as a valuable lesson to help me do better in the future...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You think you were defending him? Wow. Okay.

Yes. Maybe if I exaggerate a little you'll understand. Let's say Barron is 17 years old. He turns on the television and sees an old lady, Kathy Griffin, holding the fake bloody head (no, not a burly ISIS operative). He then yells, "Mommy, mommy!", and starts crying and saying daddy is dead and he saw his head on tv. Do you get it now?

And no, Barron is not 17. He is 11. But he also is not 5. Although 11 year olds do not comprehend the way an adult would, at that age he nonetheless would understand it was a stunt and it wasn't really his dad; especially since it was being held by a kooky-looking, red-haired old lady. And he probably doesn't go around crying and yelling "mommy", either. He would, however, probably be disturbed by it.

So no, I don't believe the story for the reasons stated. And if you're worried about how he may be scarred by it, the fake, embarrassing story about him will probably cause more harm than the actual clip did.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Okay.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'll tell you this, though. Even if I thought it was fake, it would stick in my mind. I'm sure Barron knows that there are terrorists that behead people and hate this country, and since his dad is president, he probably does imagine it could happen to him.

Just seeing the horrid image of a head that looks like his dad's, bloody and beaten, is enough to cause mental or emotional upset. He may or may not have called out to his mother, but, if he indeed did see that image at any point, it will stick with him for years.

Kathy Griffin should be sued, imo. She's a threat, a wacko nut job, and probably should be evaluated by a psychiatrist. Since she threatened to go after Barron in December, a restraining order might not be a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A restraining order? For what?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

In December, Kathy Griffin said she was going after Barron. Now, under the current circumstances, who really knows what she meant? I would worry about her mental state. I know that if I were Melania, and I found myself and my child within ten feet of KG, I would instinctively put myself between him and her. She's scary. How else can I say it?

Some on the far left have gone off the deep end, and, possibly teetering on some kind of psychosis, especially these women that put lots of money, faith, and support behind the Hildebeast.

What she did was an emotionally charged image, that, if Barron did happen to see it, would have caused him some anguish even if he may have realized the bloody beaten decapitated head wasn't real.

So, iow, her past threats and actions, Imo, warrant a consideration, at least, of a restraining order.

ETA: Did you know that Kathy Griffin actually went to Sarah Palin's house in Alaska? You remember how she verbally abused Sarah's children? Look it up. The woman ain't right.

edit on 3-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

In December, Kathy Griffin said she was going after Barron. Now, under the current circumstances, who really knows what she meant?

She clearly meant that she wasn't above using him in her comedy. She meant that she wouldn't exclude "going after Barron" verbally or symbolically.

I know that if I were Melania, and I found myself and my child within ten feet of KG, I would instinctively put myself between him and her.

How would that ever happen?

So, iow, her past threats and actions, Imo, warrant a consideration, at least, of a restraining order.

What actions? Being a bad comedian? Having her picture taken with a Trump head?

What good would a restraining order do? She can't, never could get near the First Family?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If you don't get what I'm saying, maybe I'm just not explaining it right. Drop it. I'm sure you don't think the same way and I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

KG appears a bit "off" in my humble opinion. KG appears kind of "weird and scary" and I would not want her around my child. Maybe she's on some kind of drug or something...I don't know.

You are right. That opportunity (thank God) would probably be next to nil, but still....she's a celebrity and can probably get into places that others can't. I would watch her. I would think about that restraining order.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
39 pages of attacking an 11 year old boy.Lord if I could get my hands around some of these demented bastards...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I think I get what you're "saying", but I think what you mean is not a "restraining order", because that's just silly. You want a "gag order". Right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No...not a gag order. A restraining order is what she needs. Look it up.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

There is not a chance in the world that Kathy Griffin can get within 10 feet of Barron Trump. A restraining order is just silly. It's her "speech" that you're upset about and that the Trumps are upset about, not the threat that KS is going to break into their bedrooms!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

There is not a chance in the world that Kathy Griffin can get within 10 feet of Barron Trump. A restraining order is just silly. It's her "speech" that you're upset about and that the Trumps are upset about, not the threat that KS is going to break into their bedrooms!

I do not think KG will be able to get anywhere near Barron...if the secret service stays awake and vigil.

You are right and wrong. I am upset about her "speech", but she has a right to it. A picture is worth a thousand words and she said something with that image that I think she should be interviewed by the SS or FBI for "saying".

I don't know what KG may do. As I said, Imo, the woman is not right. Did you research what she did to Sarah Palin's kids? Did you find the report about her going to Wasilla, Alaska and going right up to the Palin house?

R-e-s-t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g order!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Where were his parents while he was viewing this image? I love how you heap it on old girl but fail to mention the complete lack of guidance and parenting that Trump withholds from his own kid. BOTH are responsible. Do you get that?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

You really want to go there little girl???

I don't know where the hell either of his parents were... beyond that his dad was at work and his mother was elsewhere in the home. And you sure as hell don't know either. Do YOU get that???

The earliest report I can find for the photo is at 10:53 PDT at TMZ (the same source used for the first ATS thread posted approximately 90 minutes later). That would be 1:53 pm EDT -- Barron's time. If we presume he got out of school at 3:00 -- maybe earlier or maybe later -- that gave his parents approximately 1 hour to somehow find out about the photo before Barron was out of school. That's a mighty small window of time. His parents may not even have known about it yet. Or perhaps just Melania didn't know about it yet. It's also possible that his parents did know, and intended to speak to him about it -- perhaps together, like good loving responsible parents, when his dad could make the time -- never dreaming that it would be blasted into every household during primetime television hours. You sure as hell don't know the circumstances of when or how his parents found out.

Nor do you know what the hell Barron was watching on television, how long he'd been watching television, etc. For example, maybe he was watching a good wholesome ABC Afternoon Special on TV before dinner when that gruesome pic just showed up on the TV screen as a teaser for that night's news show. Maybe his HOMEWORK was to watch the news that evening and report on a current event and THAT appeared on the screen. Maybe he'd been playing video games, shut the games off, it reverted to regular TV programming and THAT appeared on the screen. Maybe he'd been watching a program that ended, went to the bathroom or went to the kitchen, and he back came in and THAT was on the screen. Maybe he had just turned on the TV and THAT appeared. Again, you have absolutely no idea how that came about.

But in your zeal to beat up on an 11-year-old and his parents, you ignore and minimize the responsibility of ALL other parties involved... all of whom screwed up long before there was even an opportunity for the Trumps to screw up.

Ever noticed that movie rating system? You know the one... yeah, the "G" and "PG" and "R." All that jazz. Ever notice that some movies -- violent movies -- are specifically rated "PG-13" -- as in not appropriate for children UNDER 13? Yeah, that one. Apparently there's a whole lot of experts out there who have looked into this and determined that some crap just isn't appropriate for children, like 11-year-olds. Because they are neither mentally nor emotionally equipped to handle it.

And that's for a fictional movie. A story. All imaginary people and events and nothing real. But somehow none of that is applicable to seeing your dad's bloody beheaded head being held up by a creepy zombie woman ON THE NEWS!!! A dad that has been absolutely vilified -- not to mention threatened -- in the news, in violent and bloody riots, and so on.

But somehow this 11-year-old is supposed to be sooooooo much brighter and smarter than all the adults and just know better and his parents are the irresponsible ones. Yeah, right.

I have no idea what you thought you would be accomplishing by piling on -- except that it is typical of cowardly bullies to run in packs -- but you have only further convinced me that this mindset is borderline sociopathic and strikes me as narcissistic to boot, and I will not be bullied into submission. This is only furthering my resolve that this crap is sick and wrong on every level and represents everything that I refuse to be.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

She clearly meant that she wasn't above using him in her comedy. She meant that she wouldn't exclude "going after Barron" verbally or symbolically.

That's a lie and you know it. Is that what you've had to reduce yourself to in order to continue defending and excusing the sick deviant act of an obviously emotionally disturbed woman... and blame it on a child? And just because you don't like his dad??? How freaking pathetic.

“I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game,” Griffin said in the December 2016 interview.

That was a clear and direct PROMISE. Not a "maybe and maybe not." Not an "I won't exclude the possibility." She made a crystal clear and direct promise to do so.

I once had some respect for your posts. Now I just pity you.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That's a lie and you know it.

No it's not! She's a "Shock Jock" comedian the likes of Howard Stern and Joan RIvers. She's not above "going after Barron Trump" the same way that Howard Stern went after Paris Hilton and Nichole Ricci, with words!

“I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game,” Griffin said in the December 2016 interview.

A VERBAL, or symbolic, beat down!

What's unbelievable is some of you thinking that she's going after Barron Trump, to stock him physically so that she can behead him! Give me a break!
edit on 4-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

She said what she said. She did not mince her words -- you did. You know it. I know it.

All the weasel words in the world doesn't change that.

You're not stupid, Windword, no matter how dumb you play. You know.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Your hate is getting the best of your intellect, for to think that Kathy Griffin physically threatened Barron Trump.

www.urbandictionary.com...
dictionary.reverso.net...

Unlike President Trump, Kathy Griffin isn't a performer on WW Raw!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You're better than this, Windword.

Your hate is getting the best of your intellect, for to think that Kathy Griffin physically threatened Barron Trump.

I never thought that, said that, or insinuated that.

Obviously, you can read whatever you want into it or out of it... and it says everything about YOU -- not me. It is exactly what it is. Your words speak for YOU. My words speak for ME. They will stand on their own merit. I'm good with that.

As for my "hate," I will continue to hate the sin but not the sinner. I don't hate KG. I'm quite worried for her, and especially given the vultures who are now extorting and exploiting her for very dubious agendas, with absolutely no concern for HER well-being. I am more concerned for her than anyone else at this point.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join