It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
better hope diamond and silk dont get mad atcha

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Thank you -- much appreciated... but damn disgusted and I won't view it. Hell if I'll give them my view count.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

ya, it's awful.

what KG did was way over the line. and, I hope this story about barron is false because I hate the idea of any child being scared.

but, this ad would downright terrify him, or any child!

to play it over and over on tv - disgusting.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Oh my... LOL

Thank you for the video. I confess I did not watch more than a couple minutes but... well... bless their hearts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, tho I think they took this a little far. However, if I'm not mistaken, they have a good sized fan base and this sure won't help KG with those folks! Not that anything probably would anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

but, this ad would downright terrify him, or any child!

to play it over and over on tv - disgusting.

Exactly! How they can say "look how bad they are" and then do the exact same thing to their own kids in their own community??? That strikes me as borderline sociopathic.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is do despicable: no one should be subject to this form of sick humor especially children. He wasn't the only child that saw this vile image. Americans need to get their own heads screwed on, this is what we consider humor

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: MysticPearl

And that image is gonna be run in a political ad.
So much for poor baron

So you see we've known their true intention all along. That's why we should take "anonymous source" with a grain of salt even if it's pro-Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: akaSAM
This is do despicable: no one should be subject to this form of sick humor especially children. He wasn't the only child that saw this vile image.

Yes -- thank you for adding that. We cannot let this type of violent imagery and ideation become normalized -- not for our children, and not for any of us.

We know better. We damn well need to do better.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

i only watched a few minutes of it too

haaaaaaaaay
edit on 1-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: MysticPearl

And that image is gonna be run in a political ad.
So much for poor baron

So you see we've known their true intention all along. That's why we should take "anonymous source" with a grain of salt even if it's pro-Trump.

honestly dude these days i think any source should be taken with a grain of salt

its all bull#

that should be the new motto of life

i mean lets talk respect for a second ok

ive read on these boards that we(people but mostly libs) should respect the president. respect the office. # like that

does not seem like his own party respects him or the office to me

why would they run an ad or even edit an ad or think about running an ad with in image that traumatized the presidents child?
is that respect?

if his own party does not respect him or the office why should anyone else?

lead by example and all that correct?

has trump vocally voiced his displeasure at even the possibility of this ad being run? he is a twitter maniac? where is his convfefe about this?
it is so bad that people have to look away....it traumatized his kid

if he can comment on all kinds of things that really dont matter why can he not hop on his outlet of choice and say hey....i dont think you should run that ad...

im telling you man. its all bull#

all this left/right he did this/she did that...

all of it

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You tell me if these qualify... I was one of the first on ATS to post about the Flynt water crisis. I have also created a thread about inner city lead poisoning on kids in general and specifically its proven link to autism and violence, etc. And a thread about the many adverse effects of synthetic hormones and other endocrine disrupters on the general population and especially kids. As well as a thread trying to clarify the commonly misunderstood and misrepresented statistics on Black crime and especially Black youth. I'll stop there and let you decide for yourself....

Yeah, that qualifies. You're cool in my books (if that counts for anything).

I would say the responses have run the gamut! The good, the bad, and the ugly. And I'm as shocked at the quantity of responses as I am at the quality of responses.

I acquiesce

Starred you for your response. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Of course it counts -- thank you. And right back at you

I've appreciated the thoughtful conversation -- for myself, for the thread, and for ATS.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

This is so despicable: no one should be subject to this form of sick humor especially children. He wasn't the only child that saw this vile image. Americans need to get their own heads screwed on, this is what we consider humor

A few of the Trump grandchildren likely saw this as well, or will at some point.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yet the silence in this forum when Obama was lynched and burned in effigy was deafining. 🙄

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

This is so despicable: no one should be subject to this form of sick humor especially children. He wasn't the only child that saw this vile image. Americans need to get their own heads screwed on, this is what we consider humor

A few of the Trump grandchildren likely saw this as well, or will at some point.

oh theyre going to see it again.
a lot

there is an ad all set to run and even if it dont it is on the internet

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a lot

"Grandpa why are your own people running that ad with your severed head over and over again?"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
Yet the silence in this forum when Obama was lynched and burned in effigy was deafining. 🙄

Ok I didn't like the Obama lynch stuff and I bet there is about 10 responses in the very big thread that clearly condemn it. I think about as much for Bush's as I did the Clintons and I am not sure how deep the criminality of the gun running thing should be explored but to imply evil things on Presidents like the beheadings and burned effigies of people IS disgusting.

BUT I want to understand you,

Is this a "two wrongs make a right" type of a comment you are attempting to make?
edit on 1-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thetruth2017

Selective outrage makes no one look good.

Odd....somehow I don't recognize any of the celebs killing Obama in your photos nor recall them being blasted by all MSM....

Maybe compare Apple's to apples, not backwoods rejects....

Odd... somehow I don't recognize the 'celebrity' who pulled this idiotic stunt named Kathy Griffin. Maybe it's because I don't care about celebrities at all. I wonder why some do?

You want to compare apples to apples, though? Do you remember when this happened?

Obama dummy stops traffic hanging from bridge over I-70

Do you remember your posts laughing it up?

Sounds like the natives are getting restless....

I find that pretty funny too. They actually thought it may have a bomb in it and didn't just take it at face value for someone that doesn't like Obama.

Several moderators even joined in on the laughs.

One of several threads over the years where effigies of Obama were discussed, with little in the way of criticism. Now, though? OH NO! SO TERRIBLE! SHE'S LIKE ISIS!!!

As bigfatfurrytexan said there:

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Ever since I was a kid, presidents have had effigies tortured in one manner or another. Hanging Bushes, burning Reagans....Clinton wasn't so bad in the effigy category. Regardless...i don't recall any over reactions such as this, nor do I recall any real reporting on it. Well, except when it was done somewhere in the middle east. THAT would be on the news, for sure. But in America...there was a time when it was done but not really reported on.

What's different now?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a lot

"Grandpa why are your own people running that ad with your severed head over and over again?"

more like
"mom why are grandpas own people running that ad with his severed head over and over again"

i doubt the grand kids get much face time with the convfefe

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg

Silence?

No, it was laughter and amusement.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join