It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Boadicea

Would have been cool if his parents told him he might come across an image that is not real and a mean joke.
Did They?
Maybe

Can't miss a chance to play on people's emotions though.

Well who would imagine someone taking it to this level?

I have never seen a first family get so much grief from every side.

Yea. Trump winning was clearly NOT a "part of the plan" (add Joker voice)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Yawn.

More unnamed sources, from a gossip rag like TMZ no less?

FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I am not talking about cases of rape.

I'm talking consensual intercourse between 2 minors.

5.6% of children report their first bout of intercourse occurring at age 12 or earlier.

recapp.etr.org...

This is actually drastically lower than it was in the 90s and early 2000s.. which then I think was up around 10%

I get that you are saying everyone raised their kids differently.

But I think it is YOU who are losing touch with your 11 year old self.

Do you remember the conversations you had on the playground with friends? Do you remember all the things said?

Remember in schools at recess you have 8th graders on the same field as 6th graders.

I remember in second grade.. a very large groupmof kids on the playground would play "Jerry Springer".. one person would be Jerry.. And other ppl sat down and had made up baby momma drama and cheating etc... And they would fake fight.. And do a whole fake show.. just as vulgar and crazy as the actual Jerry Springer show.. in 2nd grade...

Barron did not think that was real

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

S01 E10
They put a wig on it, but its pretty clear, then the producers confirmed it, but never clear on intent.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yeah I hate Trump

But It's not his sons fault that his dad is a douche.

Poor boy, it must have been really traumatising the image is pretty sick and I don't see how it achieves anything other than pissing people off.

Typical... The left(your side) will just mental gymnastics their ways right out of this. Least you could do is try and disassociate so people can tell if you are not as bat **** crazy as the rest.
But your ideology prevents that doesn't it?
You have to protect the collective no matter how big of a drone you appear.

I also don't find it that funny but if you advocate freedom of speech and artistic expression however deplorable that may be then you have to accept that stuff like this exists.

Don't give us that BS. If this was one of your leftist idols you would be going ballistic right now. I am not all that surprised by this. The insanity appears to be still building.

I mean if Brandon found this disturbing think about how he would feel if Russia released some of their water party videos of trump and lady's of ill repute.

Please don't tell me you actually think that's a thing still...
edit on 1-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Thanks for the info. It really does look like him from the back/side. I'm surprised it even happened in the first place. I still don't remember hearing about this as it happened though lol.

Fans noted online that the show's creators had revealed their use of the 43rd president's coconut in the DVD commentary that accompanied the first series. Now HBO is scrambling to avoid the boiling oil of censure.

"We were deeply dismayed to see this and find it unacceptable, disrespectful and in very bad taste," the cable channel said in a statement. "We made this clear to the executive producers of the series who apologised immediately for this inadvertent, careless mistake. We are sorry this happened and will have it removed from any future DVD production."

Bold mine. I have a hard time believing somebody used GW Bush's head for a pike as a "mistake." Political statement makes sense though. I don't agree with it but live and let live. Even weirder, Bush was replaced by Obama in '08 and yet someone thought they needed to emphasize the point in June of '11? Some people's kids, I tell ya.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
a reply to: windword

I'm sorry.........WHAT?????

If you were a kid and was watching TV and saw some low-life scuzzy comedienne hag hold up a bloody head that looked like YOUR dad.......wouldn't you be slightly upset????

It doesn't matter HOW many video games he's played, how many Marvel movies he's watched....if somebody holds up what looks like the bloody head of your father, you get upset.

I cannot fathom why you don't understand this....

Oh i am sure they fathom it,but look at it like its trumps kid so they hate him by proxy as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've been curious as to how many of the oh so disturbed they can't even look at the image crowd enjoy shows like thrones and sons of anarchy. I ask this cause my boss was bitching about the image. You know the image with the fake blood and fake head. He was very disturbed yet every day he is talking to me about all the horror movies he watches.
It's funny
Fake violence on tv. Ok
Fake violence in movies. Ok
Fake trump head with fake blood. Too disturbing to look.

Pretty funny crowd these disturbed people.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I don't hate baron at all. I just don't believe the trauma and mommy mommy.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I am not talking about cases of rape.

I'm talking consensual intercourse between 2 minors.

5.6% of children report their first bout of intercourse occurring at age 12 or earlier.

recapp.etr.org...

This is actually drastically lower than it was in the 90s and early 2000s.. which then I think was up around 10%

I get that you are saying everyone raised their kids differently.

But I think it is YOU who are losing touch with your 11 year old self.

Do you remember the conversations you had on the playground with friends? Do you remember all the things said?

Remember in schools at recess you have 8th graders on the same field as 6th graders.

I remember in second grade.. a very large groupmof kids on the playground would play "Jerry Springer".. one person would be Jerry.. And other ppl sat down and had made up baby momma drama and cheating etc... And they would fake fight.. And do a whole fake show.. just as vulgar and crazy as the actual Jerry Springer show.. in 2nd grade...

Barron did not think that was real

You are not That child and as such can not know what he was thinking. The boy has mental issues and does not even have the same level of understanding as you. Do you know his home life? do you know if he played violent games? No you do not. You just want to hate on anything trump does or is related to. Personally i do not like trump but i will not sit by and let a child with mental issues be called a liar and picked on without proof.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Don't diss the don.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Having fun playing the Chinese Whispers Game, twisting my words so that you can condemn me for things I never said?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I don't hate baron at all. I just don't believe the trauma and mommy mommy.

Were you there? can you disprove it? And I didnt say YOU did I? If i want to be specific i will. Im not afraid to point out soemthing if i feel the need to. I was talking in general i guess but rest assured if i got a point to direct i will.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Having fun playing the Chinese Whispers Game, twisting my words so that you can condemn me for things I never said?

Didnt specify your name did I? But i see what you mean. Quotr boxes are aggravating to read sometimes SO mistakes happen but my reply stands to whoever it applies to.
edit on 17000000ppam by yuppa because: amended post

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The boy has mental issues and does not even have the same level of understanding as you.

Barron has mental issues? Do you have a source for this?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nobody was there. All we have is unnamed source. And Trump and Melania didn't confirm or deny the story.

link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: windword

Didnt specify your name did I? NEXT.

LOL! It's documented in your post genius!

link   
...Not that I don't feel bad for the kid, but with his ignorant Pops making major cuts to education soon, you can imagine how all the children of the US in the public school system with their now limited education might be affected by such imagery/

If Americans with much less should have to withstand fallout from his decisions, then why should his kid be any different really...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

i corrected it. go back smartalec

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

good lord, no one here called barron a liar.

disgusting.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join