It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

If the best you can do is attack the intelligence of an 11-year-old -- in comparison to yourself and your oh-so-obviously superior upbringing, of course -- then you go right ahead and pat yourself on the back at the expense of a child, but I don't want any part of that. Yes, I know you tried to deflect away from the obvious bullying of a child towards the end of your tirade--

...And no, it's not Baron's fault in any way....

-- but too little too late.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I despair of ATS lately. I really do. Used to be a great website. But now... it's full of this stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Basically, what I'm saying is: I believe most people who have invested their energy into this topic really don't give two s# about Barron Trump's well-being. They are only using this story to demonstrate their bias towards those who oppose Trump.

I don't know that "most" people are being that cynical -- and I sure hope not! But yes, there are too many who would gladly do so and no doubt are. That goes two ways though. On the other side of the coin, there are others who don't give a rats patootie about Barron who will use it to beat his dad over the head. Neither is productive, much less admirable.

And your point about greater evils is well taken -- our world is filled with evil deeds and evil people. But if we don't care about the "little" things, they do escalate into greater problems. As I keep saying, it's not an either/or situation.

I will give one example: Conventional wisdom tells us that serial killers begin by torturing insects and small animals, even children, before going after the "big prey." Ignore an abusive and violent child and that child grows into a mass murderer.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If the idiots riot, people with lots of weapons and the willingness to DEFEND (key word) themselves will be more than willing to PROTECT (another key word) themselves from the snowflakes. And, when the move to hurt some one like they have been prone to do happens, the snowflakes will likely be digging up daisy's.

This is exactly where we are. For example, now that Trump supporters are being battered and beaten at Trump rallies, the only ones who will go to Trump rallies are those ready, willing and able to defend and protect themselves and their families. Their only other choice is to cower in fear behind closed doors... and that just ain't going to happen. Nor should it.

I am not at all threatening a thing. I am pointing out what I predict will happen.

I know you're not. You've just outlined the natural progression of where we're going with this crap.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: Boadicea

Kathy Griffiths is an old has been that needs to be fired for her incompetence. She's not funny she's twisted and messed up.

I've never been a fan of hers either. I think Melania may be right and that she does have some mental and/or emotional issues to deal with. I'm sure there are those who have encouraged her to be more and more outrageous, but they aren't doing her any favors. I hope she gets some help and can find peace within herself.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If the best you can do is attack the intelligence of an 11-year-old -- in comparison to yourself and your oh-so-obviously superior upbringing, of course -- then you go right ahead and pat yourself on the back at the expense of a child, but I don't want any part of that. Yes, I know you tried to deflect away from the obvious bullying of a child towards the end of your tirade--

...And no, it's not Baron's fault in any way....

-- but too little too late.

If the best rebuttal you have is to claim an attack on the kid's intelligence where there wasn't, then hang it up. Possibly being oblivious does not equal stupid. Oblivious means to be unaware.
edit on 6/1/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Indeed.

I don't take my marching orders from you. I will "hang it up" when and if I so choose and not before. You are quite welcome to ignore me and ALL of my posts -- and I will happily return the favor.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh My God!!!...

Who TF Cares?.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Some of these posters would love to have been in France during the french revolution.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

If you have to ask the question, I doubt you would understand the answer. But just for kicks and giggles...

Lots of people care when children are hurt by the selfish and hateful actions of adults -- though obviously not everyone.

This thread has been quite the lesson in terms of understanding that there are those who would victimize and torment those weaker than us... some with downright glee. But most people find it reprehensible and deplorable to bully those weaker than ourselves, like children, including 11-year-old sons of the president for political brownie points.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Yeah more self centered whiny tards complaining because ... boredom? brain cell wipe? It's hard to tell...
edit on 1-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I seriously hope she does too. I noticed a change after she left Regis. A little off after that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok look, I don't wanna get flamed for talking about this kid, but I don't believe he didn't know it wasn't real. Eleven is what, 6th grade? Now, he may have been disturbed and traumatized simply because it was gruesome, that's believable.
But I don't believe he didn't know the difference that it was fake.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
Ok look, I don't wanna get flamed for talking about this kid, but I don't believe he didn't know it wasn't real. Eleven is what, 6th grade? Now, he may have been disturbed and traumatized simply because it was gruesome, that's believable.
But I don't believe he didn't know the difference that it was fake.

Agreed, he's a pretty prococious 11 year old, I find it hard to believe he'd not be able to tell the difference between his own father and a rubber mask. Kids aren't that gullible.

The stunt should never have been done and Barron would have every right to feel upset even knowing it's fake given the imagery it represents; but the way the story is presented is far too cliched to stand up to scrutiny.
edit on 1-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
From what I can gather, most "lefties" here on ATS agree that what Griffin did was uncalled for, maybe even inexcusable. Amen to that. I think they are missing the bigger picture though. This isn't just random hate thrown at Trump, this is prominent personalities talking about bombing the White House and taking pictures with a look alike Trump head, prominently featured on news sites/papers across America and the world. Right now, Trump is the POTUS and the office itself deserves at least a modicum of respect, even if you don't think the man sitting there deserves any.

Before anybody says it, no I didn't think the effigies of Obama were right either. I don't excuse either side their idiocy. Should the SS look into any threat on the life of somebody under their protection? Absolutely. Should Madonna/Griffin/Nugent etc. be jailed or charged? Only if the SS/FBI thinks there is a credible threat, and I doubt any of these were actual threats against the POTUS.

All that said, Barron is 11. He's been seeing his dad on TV probably since he first started watching it. Now that his dad is President, I'm sure he's been told/seen for himself how much some people hate the Donald. I totally understand, there are things about him I don't like either. But we need to argue, if we must argue, with respect. Some people here I can totally disagree with on certain topics, yet find myself starring other posts of theirs because I agree with their points.

Free speech/expression isn't always pretty, but if we want to keep the 1st, we ALL need to grow a thicker skin and agree to take the good with the bad. Free Speech and Expression for everybody, or we'll all pay the price eventually.

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I also remember a little funny quip across the nightly monologue circuit over the Bush mask on a pike in Game o'Thrones.

I don't remember seeing/hearing about that. Do you happen to know what episode that was in or an article about it? I'm a huge fan and never noticed I guess.
edit on 6/1/17 by thov420 because: changed Griffith to Griffin, her actual name lol

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Honestly, and it's sick to say, i'm not surprised by this. It won't be the last thing either....

remember these?

"Rape Melania" tweet frenzy
Irredeemable/deplorable
Anti-Trump Protestors beat up and pepper spray an elderly man
Blow up the White House
Anti-Trump Protestors pepper spray 8 and 11 year old girls
Kathy beheads Trump video/photo

this is just off top of my head... i'm sure there are more, and will be more new ones to add.

edit on 1-6-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2017 by TheErlenmeyerFlask because: keep remembering more and more...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Bullying huh?...I don't think the comedian was targeting poor little Barron.

I can't see the difference between the left and right any more...

...They act the same...

...Maybe they are the same...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: windword

I don't believe that for one second! Has Barron never played a video game, seem a gory movie or attended a Halloween Haunted House?

I'm sorry; do you think video games are real? When you play a shoot-em-up, does the face of your target look like your mother?

The comparison you just made, in a perverted attempt to cover for a horrific act worthy of ISIS, is as disturbing as what Griffin did! Have you literally no compassion for anyone or anything in this world?

I agree that what Kathy Griffin did was in bad taste, but, Melainia's hyperboleic reaction is ridiculous!

Bad taste? Horrible taste! I'll give her credit for the apology, but if she doesn't have the ability to see how much wrong there was in her actions without listening to the backlash, she is in serious need of mental help, is a danger to herself and others, and needs to be locked in a mental ward until she can function in society... if ever.

Melania's reaction was totally expected, completely justified, and IMO restrained.

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Wish I could give you more stars for that one MR. Redneck

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah I hate Trump

But It's not his sons fault that his dad is a douche.

Poor boy, it must have been really traumatising the image is pretty sick and I don't see how it achieves anything other than pissing people off. I also don't find it that funny but if you advocate freedom of speech and artistic expression however deplorable that may be then you have to accept that stuff like this exists.

I mean if Brandon found this disturbing think about how he would feel if Russia released some of their water party videos of trump and lady's of ill repute.
edit on 1-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join