It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Okay. I still don't really understand but I don't need to and I don't think I want to either...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No defense for this stupidity. Not sure I believe the story, but doesn't matter.. it was in terrible taste. A beheading? When the world is struggling to comprehend the level of evil that has people beheading Christians and televising it (and even enhancing it), this is not what it needs. She was an utter moron for doing this.

She doesn't like how Trump has treated her in the past.. so she stoops down to what I would guess she thinks is his level? When will people grow up.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

If Trump's kid is as good at "the cyber" as he claims...then his kid has probably seen all kinds of things, and is aware of how controversial his father is.

All the more reason for him to believe the worst.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Boadicea because: spelling and formatting

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Basically they are saying that Barron is too stupid to tell the difference. When I was his age I've seen worse sh!t and that was back in the 80's.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Thank you -- gotcha! That went way over my head!!!

And I was right, I don't want to know. Forget Barron -- I feel dumber for that now. Sheesh.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

LOL. I wouldn't get it past those sneaky kids.

edit on 6/1/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I do hope that the first family knows that there are so many Americans out there who, despite what the office has become, respect the positions they hold if anything just for what they are meant to o be and what they stand for. The congressmen and women who would not even stand for him at his address or walked out, people putting beheaded effigies or pics or whatever on TV, they must feel its them against the world and regardless of my politics I support them and their health. I just don't get too still who couldn't like Melania? She is so smart and charming.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If Trump's kid is as good at "the cyber" as he claims...then his kid has probably seen all kinds of things, and is aware of how controversial his father is.

All the more reason for him to believe the worst.

Then you're basically telling the world you think his child is sheltered and ignorant.

Let's assume this is real. What kind of parent allows their child access to sites that could show this kind of material, if they're so sheltered they'd find it terrifying?

It's not like random people are throwing images in their windows, or shoving them in their faces.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Would have been cool if his parents told him he might come across an image that is not real and a mean joke.
Did They?
Maybe

Can't miss a chance to play on people's emotions though.

You think they used the kid to win political points against the intolerant and crazy far left celeb culture, in retaliation but that it never happened (son seeing it on TV and freaking out)?

Hmph, can't say the thought didn't cross my own mind, for a moment, upon which I discarded it.

If Barron's alleged reaction was "fake news" then that's terrible, but something tells me that it was legit.

I'm just not that cynical to think they would pull that stunt in reaction/response. Then again, if Trump is a total BS'er then it's entirely possible that it was something cooked up by him or someone in his inner circle, while getting Melania to play along with it... nah, no.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It was an unnamed anonymous source. And yes the media would do stuff like this to win political points. Just ask any right-wingers.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

It's not like random people are throwing images in their windows, or shoving them in their faces.

Except the lady holding up Daddy's freshly severed head knowing it would be broadcast far and wide.

She's a random person too by pretty much any standard, even if you watched her with Anderson Cooper on New Year's Eve a time or two.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It was an unnamed anonymous source. And yes the media would do stuff like this to win political points. Just ask any right-wingers.

She, Melania Trump, will be asked about it, no doubt, as she was an alleged witness, as will Barron in the future..

It happened, poor kid. Very traumatic. He'll get over it of course, but I think it really happened.

Bush Sr.'s team did try to sell us babies being ripped from incubators though, so who the hell knows these days, and that's why truth and integrity matters, once it's lost you can't get it back.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 1-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

She, Melania Trump, will be asked about it, no doubt, as she was an alleged witness, as will Barron in the future..

That's fine. BTW she was asked about it and so did Trump. They didn't confirm or deny the story.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yeah, because it looks so incredibly real

Seriously, Trump doesn't have that much hair.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Yeah, because it looks so incredibly real

Seriously, Trump doesn't have that much hair.

Oh gosh I laughed at that. Yeah hahaha not that much hair.
*chuckles*

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

That's fine. BTW she was asked about it and so did Trump. They didn't confirm or deny the story.

interesting.. Trump tweeted that his young son Barron had a problem with it or a hard time dealing with it - does that count?

If made up, the story about Barron seeing that and shouting Mommy! Mommy!, then that's a heavy duty psyop on the populace to seize on the opportunity to use it to malign the intolerant far left celeb culture that she kinda represents.

If this kind of thing was done with Obama, one wonders what the reaction/response to it might have been towards the "artist".

enough from me..

Have a nice night! And Barron too, may be sleep well.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

They did the same with Obama.
Good night.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well I mean seriously, I actually spent more than a quick glance at the distasteful image. Yeah, there's more of that "fake hair" there than what Trump himself actually has. I think they had to do that so she could have something to firmly grasp. That fake blood is actually kind of slippery to work with.

And if something like that really did transpire in real life, would professionally shot photographs like that be taken and spread around before the news broke about it?

Seriously, that was probably shot with a high-end DSLR. The lighting is right, the white balance is good, the curves and gamma are corrected. It doesn't look anything like something "real".

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yeah but seriously do they think Barron is too dumb to know the difference after his exposure to the Internet?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Something stinks here, and it's not just Kathy (she's an established pile of s# already)

His reaction just doesn't add up too good unless he's got something cognitive going on we don't know about (autistic or whatever the going theory is lately) And to beat the what-iffers to the point, no, if someone pulled that with a mock-up of one of my parents' heads at 11, I wouldn't have fallen for it being anything other than weird, because I wasn't that oblivious at 11. (I also wasn't calling my mom "mommy" at 11, either, stopped doing that in kindergarten)
How the hell would he think it's his dad's actual head if they're supposedly in touch with ol' Don anyway, doesn't he bother to make the time to regularly call home or Skype or something? It kind of makes you wonder.

I was doing Halloween costumes gorier than that prop head at his age, WTF kind of bubble are they keeping him in if he's average in the membrane to flip his ish? Has he never seen a horror flick? Never sneak-played a friend's gory video game? Never dressed up for Halloween? Never ventured out for it? God forbid he see's that gross pig-Don picture over in the jokes thread, he'd be liable to assume someone spliced his head on there.
And no, it's not Baron's fault in any way. It's the fault of helicopter parenting keeping him bubble-wrapped in some delusion that he'll never encounter the mean, the weird, and the vile. This is what happens to the overly-sheltered kids, they end up not being able to handle one iota of anything.

Something just doesn't smell right about this. Either he's got issues they haven't disclosed (in which case, being unable to tell the difference between prop & dad's head is more explainable) or Mel's blowing it very out of proportion.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join