It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Who in this thread has praised this blatant PR stunt by a struggling actress/comedian looking for attention? Who? Because I have yet to see them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Well, when you speak things that make no sense, such as:

Funny how it's always Conservatives calling other people un-American because they have a different opinion.

and then claim via your screenname that you are the enlightened one, you're opening yourself up for such unclever, childish jabs...jabs of a similar quality as when people lump a whole group of people together and then say that they're the only ones that do something.

It's called pointing out the irony of the situation--maybe try not to be so ironic in the juxtaposition of your screen name to your comments, and it won't happen, but I think that you're barking at the wrong problem.

People use my silly screen name as a way to take a jab at me, too, sometimes--it's the nature of the beast.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

My God, the evil liberal media is even denouncing it. But hey, let's keep on saying how much the liberals agree with this PR stunt and how glad they are that it happened.

Well at least they aren't laughing at/downplaying an 11y/o's alleged trauma, like so many in this thread.

You guys keep posting, you're showing us your disgusting hivemind groupthink. As well as the lack of emotion and intellect that comes with it.

I know who not to waste my time engaging anymore, now.
edit on 31-5-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yeah, I'm going there. There was no ACT of beheading Trump. I call it what it is. It's a still shot of Kathy Griffin, dead faced, holding up a bloodied facsimile of Trump's head.

How is this stunt worse that the facsimile of Obama's body, complete with an accurate depiction of his face, actually being lynched and then burned and a public square?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yeah, I'm going there. There was no ACT of beheading Trump. I call it what it is. It's a still shot of Kathy Griffin, dead faced, holding up a bloodied facsimile of Trump's head.

How is this stunt worse that the facsimile of Obama's body, complete with an accurate depiction of his face, actually being lynched and then burned and a public square?

IMO both acts are disgusting. Simple as that. Were you outraged when they put W's head on a spike?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who in this thread has praised this blatant PR stunt by a struggling actress/comedian looking for attention? Who? Because I have yet to see them.

No one that I know of. Why do you ask? Oh wait! I know! I know!!! To twist my words to make it seem as if I said something I didn't. Nice try. I'm not playing that game. If you want to, I cannot and will not try to stop you.

Our words will stand on their own merit. I'm good with that.

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Jansy
The kid is old enough to understand the reality of life as the First Family.

Based on your post I seriously doubt that you (and a few others here) are disgusted by what Griffin has done, despite what you may type-out to the contrary.

Also based on your post it's DEFINITELY not unreasonable for Barron to think it was his actual fathers head or are you not watching the Trump-hate rhetoric on the TV's these days?? - CNN and the retard - HELLO!!! SMFH.

EVERY #in channel has this baseless Trump-hate group-think hysteria by radical leftists - the same radical leftists that will bend the laws of nature to deny and avoid their own emotion-based hypocrisy.

This Kathy Griffin event has bought out the true haters.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Well at leastbthey aren't laughing at/downplaying an 11y/o's alleged trauma, like so many in this thread.

Nobody's laughing at a child's trauma. We're calling out the blatant use of emotion to silence offensive free speech. We're calling out the right's hypocrisy when it comes to expressing concern for the feelings of Barron Trump compared to the right's ignored feelings of concern for the impact on the Obama children.

ETA: And no, I don't believe for one second, that Barron Trump thought it was really his dad's head. Not for one second!

edit on 31-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Selective outrage makes no one look good.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Based on your post I seriously doubt that you (and a few others here) are disgusted by what Griffin has done, despite what you may type-out to the contrary.

I never had the chance. I've been too busy defending free speech and pointing out hypocrisy.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

I don't believe that for one second! Has Barron never played a video game, seem a gory movie or attended a Halloween Haunted House?

I agree that what Kathy Griffin did was in bad taste, but, Melainia's hyperboleic reaction is ridiculous!

I would imagine it is quite different seeing a likeness of a family members severed bloody head on national TV than shooting zombies in a video game.

But keep on apologizing....

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh, okay. Your outrage is about my opinion on the veracity of Melania Trump's supposed comments to a nameless friend, who then told TMZ, who told us that Barron Trump thought that Kathy Griffin really did have his father's head, and cried out "Mommy! Mommy!".

You're getting close--it's about the process of how you came to hold your strong opinion that she's lying. But we'll settle on this: Yes, my beef is with your willfully ignorant assumption disguised as an opinion.

So what? With all your berating and moral outcry, I still don't believe the story! I find it to be a cheap, "Think of the Children" emotional ploy to silence the opposition.

And I'd generally agree with you, if it wasn't for the fact that I have a 13-year-old son, and when I think back about his emotional reactions to things that I thought were ridiculous, it's absolutely plausible, especially considering that he's probably not seeing his dad much, coupled with the extreme hatred that gets lobbed at his family on a daily basis.

So, while I find your assumption plausible, I find it lacking in any supporting facts. But honestly, I'm over it--run with your assumption if you want. Honestly, I don't care anymore. It's not as if your acknowledgement that your opinion hinges on nothing but apparent skepticism probably driven by your known ideology is going to take us back in time and have Kathy Griffin opt not to do the photo shoot.

The real story is the right's hypocrisy. The real story is the Trumpsters willingness to suspend free speech because a child's feeling got disturbed.

Am I missing something? Where is Trump trying to suspend free speech? Again (and I've already asked you this and didn't get an answer), pinpoint for me the hypocrisy about which you speak.

Or don't. Like I noted...I really don't care anymore.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

"Unnamed sources"... talk about being a hypocrite. You guys are all for brushing off unnamed sources until it fits your own biases.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

Odd....somehow I don't recognize any of the celebs killing Obama in your photos nor recall them being blasted by all MSM....

Maybe compare Apple's to apples, not backwoods rejects....

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Last night, when I saw the picture, I considered checking if Griffin had kids. Maybe I could find a picture of them and Photoshop it up the same...covered in blood...decapitated. And maybe put the heads in the hands of a terrorist or something.

I thought better. Too bad she didn't.

link   
I don't know why I should believe the unnamed source that claims Trumps kid cried over it, but even if I did then, so what.

Is the billionaire housewife unable to do some parenting so he can get over it?
edit on 31-5-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

I don't believe that for one second! Has Barron never played a video game, seem a gory movie or attended a Halloween Haunted House?

I agree that what Kathy Griffin did was in bad taste, but, Melainia's hyperboleic reaction is ridiculous!

I would imagine it is quite different seeing a likeness of a family members severed bloody head on national TV than shooting zombies in a video game.

But keep on apologizing....

Doesn't matter. I don't believe that the kid thought it was real, any more than he thinks his video games are real. But you just keep up that moral outrage. Hypocrisy fits you like a glove!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'll take it that's your willfully ignorant assumption disguised as an opinion.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

Why don't you post images of W hanging in effigy? Or Clinton? Or Reagan? "insert previous president's name here" hanging in effigy? Why do some people insist on acting like Obama was the first president to receive this kind of treatment? Obama wasn't the first. Trump won't be the last. It's all disgusting. Some people are outraged when it's 'their guy' but not when it isn't 'their guy'. I really don't understand that. I think it's all disgusting and it's still free speech.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I know nothing about that. Nice bait and switch. Has nothing to do with the OP. I can only keep up with so many news, and everyone here knows I am anti-illuminati. My focus is exposing their minions. you know, the ones the illuminati pay to spread disinfo because they own the media and the trolls.

The same people attacking Trump and his son through horrific ways. That being said, those who supports beheadings at all, no matter left or right are stone age barbarians. Animals is what they are. Worse than animals, I call them beasts.

And we should NEVER tolerate ANYONE who supports beheadings of anykind.

Anyone who supports beheadings is simply am immoral monster that deserves to be put down/ judged.

End of story.

edit on st2017000000Wednesdayst000000Wed, 31 May 2017 14:38:14 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 31 May 2017 14:38:14 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join