It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars anomalies I found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Gargoyle91

You should put a link to were you got the images a better one may be availible.

For REALLY GOOD images go here HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGING SCIENCE EXPERIMENT
Images on there down to 25cm/pixel and NO MARTIAN's or Pyramids.

For example this was claimed to be a Dome

A few years later better quality images

Ive seen plenty of craters, with the raised center portions. I have never seen anything like this.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I suggest Arizona State University's Mars Global Data Access site, it has access to photos from seven different Mars missions, in six of those you can use a map to select the area of interest and look at the photos available.

You can do the same (with only five missions) on Google Earth, by choosing the mission under the "Spacecraft Imagery" option on the "Layers" tab, but the above mentioned site is updated faster than Google Earth.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
When people claim pyramids, they need to take a closer look. Usually (including in the pictures here), the edges are not close to actually straight, the walls are concave of off, the sides are different sizes, etc. It's roughly a pyramid shape I suppose, but that doesn't mean much. Go look at images of our own structures (including pyramids) from space. It's obvious they have straight edges, and were constructed.

Also two hills with a third hill beneath it is common as dirt probably everywhere in space. The original pic here.. a massive left eye, a tiny right eye, and a slightly off-center nose? Okaay.. : )

<< 1   >>

join