It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardest world leaders in a fist fight?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Cool link, nice one

Battle Royale, LMAO, it would be fantastic to watch.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
In a battle royal I would put my money on Putin he knows Judo plus he has got his kgb training as well.

Quoting your post so the vid ain't lost at the bottom of the last page

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Just saying he has the most fighting experience of them all putting him way ahead of anyone.

The rest are just wind bags.

Although I don't know the stats on that body slamming republican....he seems to have some potential.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

The body slamming Republican seemed to just dive to the floor to me, that ain't a fight in my mind.

The unknown quantity is the leader of China, whatever his name is.
For all we know he's been through Shaolin temple kung fu training, that would be interesting if he had and spanked Putin.
He does seem a little subservient to the Chinese nation.

Bear Wrestler V Wing Chun

That I'd pay to see

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If the stories are accurate (and based on his background and martial arts qualifications, I have no reason to doubt the stories) Putin has killed people with his hands before. Based on that I have a hard time picking any other current world leader over him in a fist fight. Now, if Vitali Klitschko ever rises to president of the Ukraine, we will have a new top dog on this list.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Putin has actually visited and trained a day or two at the shaolin temple in dengfeng honan china. Ive seen personsl photos of him with the monks from when i used to study shaolin. My old shirfu showed me pics they had taken when they gave him a lesson or two during his stay there.

Also wing chun is not a good representative of shaolin martial arts. Even though they say its got shaolin origens its basically watered down hakka and hokkien southern arts. More closely related to lung yin, bak mei and southern tang lang. And those get most of their principles and structures from indian arts not chinese.

Theres a reason south east asian kuntao looks more like shistar vidiya platha and silat. Problem is the wing chun guys are so far removed from the source they lost the actual applications from their art. Also hong kong wing chun (the style americans know) is a watered down version or the real wing chun from foshan. It has a little bit more chang chuan long fist in it to close the gap from long range to close. Something hong kong derivitives lost with their obsession of poorly controlling center line. (Other arts do it better)

Putins sambo vs some wing chun guy. Putin wins.
edit on 31-5-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Haha yes!
That could be a fantastic fight, maybe you are prophecising, hope so, I'd pay for that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So which far east leader would you say is likely to kick most ass?
Chinese? Singapore Tony?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Rodrigo Duterte obviously.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Duerte.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Duerte.

Haha -

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Politicians in Georgia seem to be a bit handbags at dawn LMAO, check these clowns out:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is a pretty good fight between two Members of the Ukraine Parliament, not their technical skill but their passion for the fight, much better than the Georgian twits throwing glasses of water over each other.

I'm gonna check out the leader of Ukraine now, maybe he should square up to Putin in a cage fight...

*Edit*
Petro Poroshenko is actually looking as a contender, this is what Wiki says:
en.wikipedia.org...

In his youth, Poroshenko practiced judo and sambo, and was Candidate for Master of Sport of the USSR.
Despite good grades he was not awarded the normal gold medal at graduation, and on his report card he was given a "C" for his behavior.
After getting into a fight with four Soviet Army cadets at the military commissariat, he was sent to army service in the distant Kazakh SSR.

Wonder if he'd have lost Crimea if it had been settled in the ring between him and Putin.
edit on 1.6.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
nvm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join