It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists, what are the "evolutionary advantages" of homosexuality?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: firefromabove

Where I live we don't believe in political correctness

We don't have SJWs

I enjoy true freedom!

How is life under the Taliban these days?

(post by firefromabove removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Reason being

That reason, of course, is that you're a despicable human being.

homosexuals spread diseases

No honey, it only "spreads" of you're already on one side of the spectrum. Repressed much?

Nope

AIDS infested Sodomites are hated in my country

When I see one I report it

The cops know what to do next

I don't waste time thinking bout represhuns, spectrums and stuff

Your kind in my nation are either in jail or are being caned.

Or are being brought to justice.

Sounds like you're projecting, honey. Come to a free country where you can be free to satiate your earthly desires. We won't judge.

(post by firefromabove removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

"Discovered" It's presumed to be around since the early 1900's.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Homosexuals didn't evolve.

They are simply a statistical inevitability, much in the same way that some people are born to never actually understand evolution and the evolutionary process.

please, this is a logic free thread, you must stick to preconceived ideas no matter how ridiculous they are

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

the population is exploding, the purpose of homosexuality in nature is to put that into balance. *just my two cents*

What is the purpose in nature to spread bad genes ie rapists and child molesters?
Whats the point of a female dog humping a female dog, or a male dog humping a male dog?
Or even humans that are born with both genitalia?

lol also what does it even matter?

~Spin

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They can't reproduce so exactly why did they evolve that way?

According to Darwin's hypothesis, what evolutionary "advantage" does homosexuality have?

How is it not the same as saying "sterility has an evolutionary advantage"?

If you can't reproduce, you can't evolve. And if you can't e evolve, you're a dead end and your genes will exit the gene pool.

first i want to point out that the term 'evolutionist' goes in the same file as 'common sensist' and 'critical cognitist'. its a superfluous label that tries to stigmatize something that really doesnt warrant stigma. second to answer your question, maybe it is a form of sterility that priorities emotional connection over biological compulsion. that is, love is more critical to the human condition than procreation. perhaps nature has detected a discrepancy, that we have done enough reproducing and need to focus on establishing and maintaining actual relationships instead of marrying and divorcing over and over again while spreading four or five kids between as many partners. its more likely that people are just wising up and discarding pretentious tradition in favor of cultural evolution. think of it as the agricultural revolution of human romance. you dont have to like it. no one expects you to. what they do expect is that you respect their rights as they respect yours. good fences make for great neighbors. just dont expect them to tear it down for you if your house catches fire.

Reason being

That reason, of course, is that you're a despicable human being.

homosexuals spread diseases

No honey, it only "spreads" of you're already on one side of the spectrum. Repressed much?

Nope

AIDS infested Sodomites are hated in my country

When I see one I report it

The cops know what to do next

I don't waste time thinking bout represhuns, spectrums and stuff

Your kind in my nation are either in jail or are being caned.

Or are being brought to justice.

Sounds like you're projecting, honey. Come to a free country where you can be free to satiate your earthly desires. We won't judge.

Actually, I'd rather stay where I am and report your kind to the righteous police

And laugh while your kind are punished in public

PS: I judge

those who judge most are often the most deserving of it. take great care lest you find there is no one to stand for you when injustice knocks on your door. see above about burning houses.
edit on 31-5-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Replying from my phone so I don't have time to quote your post but I wanted to answer anyway.

To answer your question, I must first ask, are you a heterosexual male?

If so, then just imagine your father, preacher, or politician tell you that sex with women is evil and forbidden under any circumstance.

Now imagine yourself having full on sex with a man, in order to please the unconscious fear of irrationality implanted in you from birth by society/religion.

And that's why I used the word torturous.

edit on 5/31/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I don't believe a word you say.

For one, you'd need to spend a lot of time around homosexuals to 'report them every day.' You'd need 365 a year to maintain your batting average. The local gays would notice you around every day as their community was shrinking away lol

I have the law on my side

This is my last post. He is an attention seeking troll. Please, everyone stop feeding him!

Given how you want to end this thread its clear that you're the troll

After reading a few of your recent posts, your reply forming an intelegent debate is impossible. Quite clearly your an inflammatory troll that is incapable of reasoning. Stop wasting people's time and room on the boards with your bs.

I used to know of some homosexual ruguby players that would go out waiting for gay bashers and kick the living # out of them, I hope you come accross a homosexual ruguby team that beats the troll out of you. Maybe they could do more than that for you and your repressed inner gay may just enjoy being in the middle of the scrum? This scenario would have a clear evoloutionary advantaged as one less troll would be on the web!
edit on 31-5-2017 by aliensanonymous because: Troll baiting.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am. So you were speaking about it in an emotional context? If so it makes much more sense as I wasn't even thinking about it that way

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join