It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care if Russia was involved.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Your contributions to my comment will be considered.

The thread up saying GD has audio devices in Lynch's plane could change things but I couldn't see why this wouldn't have been brought up before.

ps. im excited I actually work with GD parts!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Metallicus

Just watch his Twitter feed and him constantly feeding into the MSM narrative.

He's been a disaster when it comes to unifying America. So far he has done the complete opposite. You can try to blame that on the media but Trump is the one who keeps giving them their ammo, sometimes intentionally.

I'm sure he's been great if you like drama and controversy. I'm guessing you like and watch reality TV?

50/50 on handing them ammo. Trump deserves scrutiny. He isn't morally a great person. It's undeniable there has been a smear campaign going on weather or not he shoots himself in the foot.
edit on 31-5-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The thread up saying GD has audio devices in Lynch's plane could change things but I couldn't see why this wouldn't have been brought up before.

I couldn't find any confirmation of that story for what thats worth...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Shucks. I'm jumping through rabbit holes and as I try to verify, more rabbit holes show up. The GD story is showing up on RT as of 16th... we dont like them here at ATS though. Apparently JW sent in the request.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: D8Tee

Shucks. I'm jumping through rabbit holes and as I try to verify, more rabbit holes show up.

You, me and many others...

Crazy times.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Putin is an enemy to The West plain and simple. Not because he's a warmonger but because he wants to build his country's economy at the expense of ours. The simple fact that people don't see BRICS and the moves Russia and China are making to hurt the dollar are not in our best interests suggests that Russian propaganda is working here. People supporting Putin because the domestic politicians they don't like are opposed to him is the opposite of patriotism. Folks are being brainwashed.

We're talking about decades of forthcoming global politics concerning countless trillions of dollars. This is big boy #.

Global Research
QUESTION: Mr President, I am from the Beijing Chamber of Commerce. Our members include over 200 companies, particularly businesses engaged in the so-called upstream, in other words, oil exploration and extraction. We also accompanied the Chinese Prime Minister’s on his visit to Russia. We also plan to build production facilities and a research centre in Russia. I have a question. You talked about direct transactions in rubles and yuan, the possibility of exchange. But the question is about liquidity – in other words, will it be possible to conduct such calculations more freely?

VLADIMIR PUTIN: You touched on a very important issue that concerns global finances and global energy. I believe that payments in national currencies, in any case, between such partners as China and Russia, are a very promising direction for our cooperation, which will help broaden our options for mutual trade and significantly influence global financial and energy markets. We are currently examining a project for Chinese partners to join one of our major extraction companies with payments made in yuan.

Of course, we must understand how we will use the extensive resources that the Russian partner will have when receiving Chinese national currency, but given that the Chinese economy is generating a great deal of goods that are in demand in the Russian goods market, we feel that such settlements are entirely possible. Moreover, the Russian ruble has a number of advantages in that it is essentially a freely convertible currency, and as I said earlier, we are not going to restrict the movement of capital.

Today, we are observing speculative jumps in the exchange rate, but I believe that this will end soon – I am referring to the actions that the Central Bank is taking in response to the actions of profiteers. I must say that the events on the currency market that we are currently observing in Russia are absolutely unrelated to fundamental economic reasons and factors. All this will come into balance, but it is currently opportunistic in nature, and in the long-term, of course, calculations in rubles and yuan are very promising. This will mean that if we transition to such large-scale cooperation, the effect of the US dollar, say, on global energy, will decrease markedly.

He wants to end the Dollar as the World Reserve Currency. That wouldn't be a good thing to happen to us.

Independant - UK
While Korea tensions will probably top the agenda, the two countries also enjoy an extensive bilateral economic dialogue which has warmed, in certain areas, since the crisis in Ukraine which has seen Russia’s suspension from the G8 (now the G7 in Moscow’s absence). In the period following the escalation of those tensions, Russia has, for instance, announced plans for a number of cooperation projects with China including a new method of inter-bank transfers, and a joint credit agency that seeks to create a shared financial and economic infrastructure that will allow them to function independently of Western-dominated financial institutions.

China and Russia are also among the states involved in creating alternative fora to the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, including the New Development Bank (NDB). This will finance infrastructure and other projects in the BRICS states, and a related $100bn (£77bn) special currency reserve fund.

You really should care about what the Russians are doing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

The Russian sanctions have put their economy into a hard recession with negative GDP Growth.

The sanctions have also cost Europe 100's of billions, and the rest of the world hundreds of Millions.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Raging behind the scenes is open economic warfare with the Russians. And I'm not saying Putin is necessarily the aggressor.

What I think is underlying most of our conflicts is the desire to get as many oil and gas sources under US control before Russia and China are able to implement the BRICS scheme in a larger way.
edit on (5/31/1717 by PistolPete because: clarity

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The first step to redemption is admitting you have a problem.

Great to see some people finally admitting they care more about their political affiliation than they do their country.

Did "patriotism" get redefined, or are you consumed by your own bias?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The first step to redemption is admitting you have a problem.

Great to see some people finally admitting they care more about their political affiliation than they do their country.

Did "patriotism" get redefined, or are you consumed by your own bias?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You mean by getting the most votes?

Bwhaa

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: network dude

No, it's a matter of not caring if Russia influenced our elections. As in if Russia really did influence our elections in favor of Trump and it is proven then it doesn't matter and they don't care because Hillary.

The sudden change from denying anything and everything to do with Russia influencing our elections to now not caring if it's proven that they did... that is very telling.

you seem pretty convinced Russia had a hand in this. Can you explain how or what exactly they did to influence stupid Americans to vote for a train wreck like Trump?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Either Hillary/Trump are normal citizens that are accountable to every law as much as anyone else - and they are in the same boat as us, with us, for us - or they are not.

They are both wealthy and connected they are not in the same boat as the rest of us peons.

Either way, what are these investigations for?

To find out who bought the winner and the best way to remind them who is in charge. This is a simple way to remind them you may control the President but we control the purse strings and we can throw your guy out of his job and his replacement will toe our line.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don`t care either because so far nobody has been able to explain how the Russians allegedly influenced the election.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you seem pretty convinced Russia had a hand in this.

I'll take it one step further and say they were not only connected with Trumps team but they were connected to the DNC as well. Let's face it at the beginning she thought she had an automatic lock on the nomination but Bernie and his grass roots campaign turned into a powerhouse. The DNC needed help stopping him if they had not intervened Bernie would have walked away with the nomination. Just like they are investigating Trump they should also investigate the heads of the DNC to see what kind of connections they have with any nation not just Russia.

Can you explain how or what exactly they did to influence stupid Americans to vote for a train wreck like Trump?

They told them it would make the next I Phone one hundred dollars cheaper and will come out a month sooner than expected? They are Americans they'll believe anything you tell them. Want proof? Trump lied his ass off during the campaign and won if that doesn't make you think Americans will believe anything then nothing will.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He's been a disaster when it comes to unifying America.

I got bad news for you...Obama and the Liberals set race relations back 50 years. Need proof? Just look at minorities now calling for segregation. "Get Whitey off campus" protests and if you're White, straight male... hell if you're just White...everything is all your fault, blahblahblah.
Trump didn't have anything to do with that, now did he? Or are you going to tell me this all started when he was elected?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

that doesn't explain what the Russians did to make the EC votes go to trump. I stayed up and watched the election happen live, and couldn't see any Russians at all. And I voted for Trump without any Russian poking or prodding.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think it's more along the lines of MSM not getting to choose the president. All the MSM that continuously publish nonstop negative coverage of Trump, the fake news, unnamed sources, push the Russian conspiracy, etc., all donated and obviously lobbied Hillary expecting her to win. Now that they've lost and have been exposed to everyone knowing the people can rise up and elect a president not of their choosing, scares the living crap out of them. So they push the Russia conspiracy to discredit Trump's win. That's just my opinion though.

What other way do you come back from giving Hillary a 80-90%, in some cases 99% of winning? After all the chest pounding on TV and claims he had no shot in hell and was the laughing stock of the election. Trump came in and pretty much sweeps the nation other than California. The media made themselves look like fools on national television, so its time to save face is how I see it. So how about those Russians?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Gubment agencies spy on each other all the time. The Russians are specifically focused on because they actually help destroy US efforts to conquer the Middle East (See Syria).

They do that openly, but the main stream focuses on secret Russian manipulations to influence elections?

flip flop

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump supporter here just thought I'd get that out of the way.
So tell me how exactly did Russia rig our elections?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join