It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont belong here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm really sorry to post this topic..
I know that nobody cares and moderators might delete this topic, but I just needed to say that I dont belong to this time. Well I'am 90% sure in that because I started to love technology when i was 3.

I dont think that I can do much against it...

But is that possible that I borned to wrong wordline?

My question is kinda wierd.. Can I change wordline? Is there a working timemachine? Who is the closest person to these things.

I'd mention that too tham I'am 12 years old schoolboy from north europe.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You think you have problems? I don't think that I was suppose to be a human.

Actually, I'm serious!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omegaz
but I just needed to say that I dont belong to this time. Well I'am 90% sure in that because I started to love technology when i was 3.

What?

Loving technology doesn't mean you don't belong here....
(It just means you were born in the computer age)

Unless I'm missing something here

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

but I just needed to say that I dont belong to this time. Well I'am 90% sure in that because I started to love technology when i was 3.

What?

Loving technology doesn't mean you don't belong here....
(It just means you were born in the computer age)

Unless I'm missing something here

Dont think so.. I borned in Estonia. Estonia was under NSVL since 1992. Thats the year when I borned. We didnt had much computers here.

I have natural talent on technologoy... I realy dont know how to describe you. I havent got that warm cousy home feeling here. If you could be in me then you couldn feel it.

Jonna: What kinda problems?

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Omegaz]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Jonna: What kinda problems?

I did not mean to insinuate that you had some sort of 'problem' that I saw, but rather that you felt as though you did not belong as per your post.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
dont sweat it mate, the tech has us all under its persuasive choke hold. detraction of social integrety remains prevelant, its a lonely world for the tech junkie.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Omegaz,
We all have our problems, some of us believe we were meant to be born in different places, times and as other things,
Jonna,
Than what do you think you were suppose to be born as?
NOTE: I'm not trying to insult, I'm just curious.

[edit on 2/4/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what the problem is. If you are 12 there is plenty of time for you to get all the technology you want. Maybe when you are 18 you can move to a different country and get an amazing education at a top rate University. Then, if you have a natural talent for technology, maybe YOU can invent a time machine. Maybe you can invent all sorts of things that would knock the socks out of todays leading techies.

Be proud of your natural gift and use your frustration and confusion as a tool to motivate you to do incredible things in your life time! There is no reason why you can't get started using that brain of yours now. If you don't have certain resources, make your own. You never know what you might come up with!

Best of luck!

Jemison

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

But is that possible that I borned to wrong wordline?

My question is kinda wierd.. Can I change wordline? Is there a working timemachine? Who is the closest person to these things.

Do some research on John Titor. He was supposedly a time traveller from another worldline, and made several internet posts.

There may be non-technological ways of jumping worldlines, but you would need to find a physical rip/tear/anomaly in the space-time continuum.

MK

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you love technology so much then go invent something. I too love tech and want to be a great inventer some day.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If you have a natural love of tech, nurture it as you become an adult. It will only help in the longrun.

But to deny it, will be fruitless, as you know you cant.

edit-sp

[edit on 4-2-2005 by smirkley]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
sounds like someone needs to move to japan!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Join the club, kid. Everyday I ask god why he brought me here. I don't like this world, it's people or it's rituals and it's infinite stupidity and venom. Father, why have you forsaken me.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Jonna,
Than what do you think you were suppose to be born as?
NOTE: I'm not trying to insult, I'm just curious.

No problem! I'm not a overly defensive person. It is not necesserally that I think I should have been something else in particular, but rather that I never really felt a connection to wearing this form. Sometimes it feels like my consciousness is just wearing a suit. I can't seem to relate very well to other humans either, even family and friends. There is no 'Boo-who is me' involved. It is more like the inability it simpathise/empathize, but it is only a problem with people. For instence, cats I adore. I don't know how else to explain it.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!!!
Think of it this way: who feels like they belong anywhere? Pity the fool.
You think...you ask questions....good for you! celebrate your uniqueness. F**K conformity! Society's expectations are an illusion. If you had the courage to post this, you'll soon get past it. I always like to compare myself to people living in a third world country; we bitch, but we got it easy compared to other people. Don't let society get you down, most of them can't think for themselves anyway. You think you are cursed, you are blessed. It's no mistake you were born who you are.

P.S.- indigo_child, beautiful musical allusion!!

[edit on 4-2-2005 by poonchang]

finally 150 posts..woohoo!!!

[edit on 4-2-2005 by poonchang]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Jonna, That actualy resembles how I feel some times.

[edit on 2/5/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have always believed that I was born in the wrong time. Unfortunately I was born 500 years too late. If there had been a chance to change the timeline yes, I would have taken it years ago. Unfortunately we're all stuck here unless JT is telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm there with ya Pisky
I really don't fit anywhere.... never have. I am also just a mess of contradictions. While I am very much open minded and "modern" I am old fashion in some ways that really surprise people when they find out. I was definitely born out of time.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Exactly, LadyV.
I did a psych evaluation in the early 80's and was the only one in my year who got 50-50 art/technology. I suppose I could have drawn computers
but in the end I chose to become a programmer. I still prefer Mediaeval England though - And thats the reason I miss the UK so much.

top topics

join