It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Marshals Execute Seizure Warrants At Trump Tower

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's happening !!

They executed some Federal Warrants on Trump Towers Friday !!

Exclusive inside report from patribotics --- Exposing Vladimir Putin's War on America

A real nail biter.

EXCLUSIVE: Federal Marshals Execute Seizure Warrants At Trump Tower

Sources with links to the intelligence community report that Federal Marshals executed two search and seizure warrants at Trump Tower on Friday, May 19.

One of the warrants covered an electronic storage space in Trump Tower. Several electronic items were seized as a result of this search.

Another of the warrants, sources report, was served on Paul Manafort’s apartment in Trump Tower.

Unlike the first warrant, this warrant was served, sources say, with “consent.” That means that Mr. Manafort is almost certainly co-operating with Federal authorities.

The Trump Data team worked out of Trump Tower. Separate sources, with links to the intelligence and law enforcement communities, report that the FBI is looking at photographs posted publicly on Twitter by members of that team that appear to show a Python server connection loading on the screens of one of the Trump data team workers.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow! I hope they find something that is worth reporting on MSM.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So the boss of the feds turned his employees on himself?

Lol, no

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Lol, no

Thats not how gov works.....the president isnt immune to investigation.......and neither can he just tell them not to.....I mean he can but, it wont matter......

Surprising how many people dont understand this

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Lol, no

Well this means he will be firing all the Federal Marshals soon !!

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Don't worry, I am sure they will make something up.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why are U.S. Marshals executing a warrant????

This seems to be the only story so far. IF and that's a big IF there is any merit to this story, it should come as no surprise given the investigative process but I'm sure to some this would equal direct guilt!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Looks to me like they've already had 11 days to get to it. LOL

on Friday, May 19

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm hoping that this will put to bed his 'Obama wiretapped my private residence' allegations as well as addressing the Liberal conspiracy theory that the Russians.....and so on and so forth....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I know nothing of this site. Do you trust it xue?

Also this seems to be the only site reporting this.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Looks to me like they've already had 11 days to get to it. LOL

on Friday, May 19

This is the dissecting disinformation forum.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is such a garbage piece of reporting.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's happening !!

They executed some Federal Warrants on Trump Towers Friday !!

Exclusive inside report from patribotics --- Exposing Vladimir Putin's War on America

A real nail biter.

EXCLUSIVE: Federal Marshals Execute Seizure Warrants At Trump Tower

Sources with links to the intelligence community report that Federal Marshals executed two search and seizure warrants at Trump Tower on Friday, May 19.

One of the warrants covered an electronic storage space in Trump Tower. Several electronic items were seized as a result of this search.

Another of the warrants, sources report, was served on Paul Manafort’s apartment in Trump Tower.

Unlike the first warrant, this warrant was served, sources say, with “consent.” That means that Mr. Manafort is almost certainly co-operating with Federal authorities.

The Trump Data team worked out of Trump Tower. Separate sources, with links to the intelligence and law enforcement communities, report that the FBI is looking at photographs posted publicly on Twitter by members of that team that appear to show a Python server connection loading on the screens of one of the Trump data team workers.

Odd...yet the FBI couldn't even get physical access to the DNC server nor Hillary's server that were reported to be compromised by the Russians....they had to rely on a 3rd party with ties to both.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I know nothing of this site. Do you trust it xue?

Also this seems to be the only site reporting this.

Well Louise Mensch is "deeply" involved !!

"patribotics" accurately reflects her general "state of mind".

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If they find nothing will they then look for something else? Ofcourse, they will! This will not end until the left take out Trump or they start something they will regret. I say, to be fair they should open up the investigation on all sides Obama, Trump and Clinton to see how much they all communicated with the Russians.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So much for the Trumpettes screaming about unnamed sources. Considering it's only this blog carrying this, i would be skeptical on its validity..

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Patribiotics?? LMAO
This is Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor again..AKA Dumb and Dumber. These are the same idiots that said Orrin Hatch will be sworn in as President soon, bypassing everyone.
They have been saying warrants have been executed on everybody in the White House for months now.
These assholes are the epitome of "fake news", even CNN runs some factual stuff a few times a day...like entertainment news and weather.
Patribiotics has cornered the market on acid trip reporting.
edit on 30-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Unnamed source. Mysterious blog that says "Exposing Vladimir Putin's War on America"

So just some guy making up nonsense to convince the ignorant to support the current McCarthyist regime in the DNC.

I hate the term fake news but this falls clearly under any definition of it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The "attack dog enforcement arm" of the Trump administration is turning out to be a big disappointment. Liberals have to be relieved.

Think I'll start a thread on this subject...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join