It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49 shot in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend — and that's a sign of progress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I thought Democrats are against guns

LOL - what gave you that impression? Some democrats are against OTHERS having particular guns, these democrats have their guns, and private security too - they simply want to ensure others do not have what they have.

I repeat - SOME democrats.

What gave me that impression? ATS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Democrats are to blame! They're forcing these people to buy guns and then shoot each other with them and I'm pretty sure they twist their arms until they pull the trigger.

Obama is there watching every shooting too, laughing maniacally through the slightly cracked tinted windows of his limousine.

This is the only viable option for what is happening in Chicago.

Well actually, every single shooting in Chicago happens in a Democrat voting precinct.

I thought Democrats are against guns?

Not here.

They make something illegal in Chicago so they can amass lists of complaints.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I know, and shootings never happen in Republican voting precincts, like ever. Everyone knows this, shootings are the fault of Democrats and the blame lies squarely on their shoulders, especially Obama's. Not the people doing the shootings, the Democrats and Obama and Hillary.

We know that if they wanted the shootings to stop they could just snap their fingers and they would, but they want shootings to happen so they don't use their magical super powers. Evil bastards and their ability to mind control people into shooting other people!

There are no Republican voting precincts in Chicago.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: xuenchen

Democrats are to blame! They're forcing these people to buy guns and then shoot each other with them and I'm pretty sure they twist their arms until they pull the trigger.

Obama is there watching every shooting too, laughing maniacally through the slightly cracked tinted windows of his limousine.

This is the only viable option for what is happening in Chicago.

Well actually, every single shooting in Chicago happens in a Democrat voting precinct.

Correlation does not me causation...

how about you look deeper, the majority of Democrat voting precincts are poor.

Once again, poverty drives crime, not race or political affiliation.

Unless your crime is of the hate variety.. then youre most likely a republican.

The rich areas in Chicago are Democrat strongholds.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's the guns buddy, second amendment or otherwise, the problems self evident really.

Chicago has the tightest gun laws in America.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Wooo! Hell yeah, genocide is the best! Let's just put a bullet in the head of anyone that looks remotely like a gang member in Chicago. Not sure how we'll be able to tell who is or is not in a gang but it can and should be done! Just start profiling people and whoever fits it shoot first and ask questions later.

Might be better to just nuke the place and get it over with really.

The gang members here do a good job of identifying themselves.

The shootings speak for themselves.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

LOL - what gave you that impression? Some democrats are against OTHERS having particular guns, these democrats have their guns, and private security too - they simply want to ensure others do not have what they have.

CNN and MSNBC actually - as well as the Democrats calling for gun restrictions (or are you saying no Democrat politicians with SS detail have ever called for gun restrictions?).

link   

I know, that's why all shootings happen in Chicago, every single one. The red states have zero crime and never have shootings, like ever. If you hear about a shooting it's in Chicago every single time, we know this is a fact.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Maybe so, yet the carnage still continues.

I don't think the persons who carry out these killings hold much with the law, which is kind of part of the problem really.

edit on 30-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Updated, due to delayed reporting.
52 Shot / 7 Killed 3pm Friday through 6am Tuesday (Memorial Day Weekend)

Seven times more people are shot/stabbed and LIVE... than shot/stabbed, and DIE. One of the saddest sights when driving trough certain Chicago neighborhoods, are the "walking wounded". So many young people using canes, wheelchairs, missing body parts, etc.. due to year after year of violence.

Lifelong Medical Care at Taxpayer Expense: www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I know, that's why all shootings happen in Chicago, every single one. The red states have zero crime and never have shootings, like ever. If you hear about a shooting it's in Chicago every single time, we know this is a fact.

The Red States have plenty of shootings in their very own Democrat precincts.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I know, which is why Republican precincts have zero crime, it's all relegated to Democratic precincts, every single bit of crime in this country.

We know this is true and anything going against it is propaganda put out by the Democrats.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey Jackass -- Chicago Shootings active ongoing lists

Chicago is so famous, we have our own shootings website !!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There are about 35,000 people killed or injured by gun violence per year in the US. That's about 100 per day. There are 330 million people in this country. Shiite is going to happen.

edit on 30-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

CNN and MSNBC actually - as well as the Democrats calling for gun restrictions (or are you saying no Democrat politicians with SS detail have ever called for gun restrictions?).

I go by what right-wing ATS members say.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I feel bad for the Black community that it's youth has been dragged down into this.

Sure you make your own decisions in life but imagine being born into that form of existence where murder or be murdered is the norm.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I know, which is why Republican precincts have zero crime, it's all relegated to Democratic precincts, every single bit of crime in this country.

We know this is true and anything going against it is propaganda put out by the Democrats.

Well .......

68% of all firearm murders in 2014 were committed by Democrats. Only 32% of all firearms murders in 2014 were committed by Republicans. This means that Democrats committed twice the number of firearm related murders than Republicans (68/32 = 2.125)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"I get that Americans hold with the right to bear arms, but at some point you need to consider the damage that these weapons legal or otherwise inflict upon your population. "

Right after we do that we might as well do cars, tools, utensils... THOUGHT?S?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Time to round up all the gang bangers and other low life's that are causing the problems there and send them over to fight against ISIS.
Let them do something productive with their animalistic aggression.
Promise them a kilo of smack for every ISIS sh*tball they kill.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's the guns buddy, second amendment or otherwise, the problems self evident really.

Yeah!
'Cause without guns, I bet all of those fine people would be standing in circles around bond fires, holding hands and singing Kumbayah together.

Not to mention that Chicago already has some of the tightest restrictions on the second amendment in the country. But I'm sure that taking away the guns of a redneck down in Mississippi or a cajun in Louisiana will take care of the problem in Chicago.

GO, PROGRESSIVE LOGIC!!!!!

edit on 2017 5 30 by incoserv because: I could

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join