It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arial footage Xian Pyramids in China

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Spider879

Yes pot was backed by China, his regime was overthrown by Vietnam whom actually liberated Cambodia from his murderous and heinous rule, Vietnam was backed by Russia of course and the Chinese then tried to invade Vietnam in response to this game of proxy states with Russia, they occupied some of Vietnam's major city's for a long time but got a blood nose and eventually retreated but they still called it a victory.
salem-news.com...

It was a victory if they got into the major territory. Vietnam expected Russia to invade China. They did not. This conclude Vietnam did nothing later on. Soviet was too busy against America to even invade China. Pol Pot was more of a joke. Back then everyone was playing the "my enemy game". China was actually neutral, only allied because Soviet was the only one giving military equipment. If America did the opposite, they would have gotten China to invade Soviet Union. Soviet got there first though. It was the Japans big mistake attacking China instead of Soviet Union at the start of the war. Read "Anti-Comintern Pact".

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-5-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Both sides claimed it was a victory but military analysts recognize it as a defeat for China, it failed to fulfill China's specified mission and ended in them retreating from Vietnamese territory.
Of course both side's claimed victory and for the Chinese then seen as a paper tiger it was a matter of national pride to portray it as a victory as to do otherwise would have been weakening to the ruling elite of the party.
Interesting information though and remember many of us see this as it is presented in Our part of the world regardless of the supposed neutrality of the internet so how correct is any of our opinion's formed as they are on that suspect data? in most cases.
edit on 30-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This tends to put a new light on Pyramid building in the ancient world, the Great white pyramid was estimated to be a thousand feet high by a planes altimeter. Some have a layout similar to the GP in Egypt, the first time the Great white one was seen was back in 1944 by a fighter pilot on a trip from India. The Chinese have been quiet about them. Some of the lore about them says they could be up to eight thousand years old. Pyramids all over the Earth,

Our History is way off course. There used to be a global diffusion of highly advanced civilizations. Pyramids were all over the Earth, and it all went down at the end of the Ice Age. I found ancient Chinese coins, called Cash, in my yard...in the Ouachita mountains of Arkansas. The Ozarks (Aux Arcs) and lower Appalachian region and surrounding areas have Ancient Cave systems with artifacts still in them. There is so much to learn, but it will only come after we drop our petty differences.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This was an excellent thread discussion.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Although I'm not a fan of everything that guy says, he does make some excellent valid points in those videos. Though I wouldn't call the sunken structure off the coast of Japan a pyramid, it can be grouped with the ancient megalithic temple structures in a generalized fashion so I don't mind that so much.

I would consider this guys lecture a "101" type introductory course. There is much deeper information out there to discover that just gets better and better and the further you delve into it, the more your mind will be blown.

I wish I could stay up and contribute to this and a few other threads but I've been working all day everday for a week straight and I gotta get back up at 5:30am and get back to work again so I apologize.

Thanks for sharing the vids, it was pretty relaxing to wind down to tonight.
I have a lot of stuff to add to this and will try to get around to it in the coming months sometime. A lot of my planned threads really cover some critical aspects of this topic (one of my favorite topics).

I sure love real mysteries and nothing makes me happier than to figure out something even if it's a tiny little detail.

A pre-flood civilization is almost certainly a fact. And all of these megalithic anomalous structures probably came from that civilization (which globalized) and it was destroyed. Secret societies try to save these forbidden facts and express them through their symbolic architecture etc....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

It does look like a worldwide religion of some sort, where trade was practiced. I noted that the religion that we have at the moment seems to have a lot in common with the Egyptian one, where it could be argued that Thoth has exactly the same recommendations as the Ten commandments, in this little Gem Thoth askes if you have done this or that, where Moses writes them as "Thou shalt not" www.youtube.com...
Then another way of looking at it, is that to go through the "Star gate" you have to be acceptable , it might have been a long shot for monkeys to handle all at once.
edit on 30-5-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Whoa, that's pretty awesome.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: LABTECH767

Although I'm not a fan of everything that guy says, he does make some excellent valid points in those videos. Though I wouldn't call the sunken structure off the coast of Japan a pyramid, it can be grouped with the ancient megalithic temple structures in a generalized fashion so I don't mind that so much.

I would consider this guys lecture a "101" type introductory course. There is much deeper information out there to discover that just gets better and better and the further you delve into it, the more your mind will be blown.

I wish I could stay up and contribute to this and a few other threads but I've been working all day everday for a week straight and I gotta get back up at 5:30am and get back to work again so I apologize.

Thanks for sharing the vids, it was pretty relaxing to wind down to tonight.
I have a lot of stuff to add to this and will try to get around to it in the coming months sometime. A lot of my planned threads really cover some critical aspects of this topic (one of my favorite topics).

I sure love real mysteries and nothing makes me happier than to figure out something even if it's a tiny little detail.

A pre-flood civilization is almost certainly a fact. And all of these megalithic anomalous structures probably came from that civilization (which globalized) and it was destroyed. Secret societies try to save these forbidden facts and express them through their symbolic architecture etc....

I agree 100 percent with yourself, Yonoguni if I spell that right is Not a pyramid and given Japans volcanic nature it's true age is a question but I do definitely believe in an ice age, preceding inter glacial and perhaps even earlier ages of civilization and culture, I for one believe humanity has a much longer story than is currently accepted and perhaps we even reached pinnacles rivaling or even surpassing today but artifact's and the general consensus of so called expert's will always be against that, still he like you say does make a lot of very good point's.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

bulls#it, in all those pictures i see an earth mound

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

yeah but real pyramids are made of bricks

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lostintheabyss

Looking at the original written language being Sanskrit, and the Oldest religion /way of life being Hindu. Whatever way you read the ancient Indian writings sound like science fiction. Muslims Christianity Buddhism whatever you care to mention are derivatives. Even Rameses is most likely originally Rama. Christianity Krishna . I am not saying that India is the source , but the Pyramid does have a lot of Indian Maths in it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

yeah but real pyramids are made of bricks

What you meant was cut stone blocks.

'Bricks' are made from clay generally speaking.
A structure like the great pyramid wouldn't be very impressive if it were made of small bricks.
Aside of the aspect whereby the sheer weight of the bricks would cause it to collapse on itself...

It was the fact it was composed of massive precision cut and precision laid stone blocks that sparked the mystery.
edit on 6/2/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm going to have to disagree, even if you mean the ancient Vedic religion.

Religion in this context would be "a cultural system" including legal practices, moral code, or cosmological explanations of nature and human existence.

At the time the Indus Valley Civilization was emerging we had structures like Stonehenge and Newgrange being built in the British Isles and the Sumerians were already writing in Cuneiform and the Egyptians were doing their thing.

The reason we have to consider 'religion' as a cultural system is because our modern concept of "a distinct religion, as in a belief system" did not actually materialize until the last 350 or so years in Western thought.

The modern concept of "religion" as an abstraction which entails distinct sets of beliefs or doctrines is a recent invention in the English language since such usage began with texts from the 17th century due to the splitting of Christendom during the Protestant Reformation and more prevalent colonization or globalization in the age of exploration which involved contact with numerous foreign and indigenous cultures with non-European languages.

It was in the 19th century that the terms "Buddhism", "Hinduism", "Taoism", and "Confucianism" first emerged.

Throughout its long history, Japan had no concept of "religion" since there was no corresponding Japanese word, nor anything close to its meaning, but when American warships appeared off the coast of Japan in 1853 and forced the Japanese government to sign treaties demanding, among other things, freedom of religion, the country had to contend with this Western idea.[20]

Religion Origins and Development
andTimeline of Religion

So really the original "religion" wasn't even a religion at all, the way we think of religions. But in terms of "cultural systems", it's clear that the Hindu/Indian way of life is certainly not the original one historically.

And in reference to your statement "Indian maths", I'm going to have to say that math is math and any culture could theoretically discover it. Our more recent cultures did adopt math from these older cultures but a horse can travel from Spain to China in under a year, boats can sail around the world fairly quickly - you gotta keep these things in mind. There are a lot of factors at play here that we need to consider.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

yup thats what i want to say

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

a horse can travel from Spain to China in under a year
, even faster than that.

In the 1820's a small group(8-12?) of very motivated frontiersmen led by Joseph Walker, made their way from Philadelphia to the San Joaquin Valley CA in just under six weeks. They followed the Indian roads(trails), to Cal going straight across the utah and nevada deserts, in search of the legendary herds of wild horses in the southern San Joaquin Valley. His crew's controlled the western horse trade for a couple of decades, taking most of the horses back east and to mexico. There were so many wild horses in the San Joaquin Valley that they supported an extensive trade well into the 1860's-1870's.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Burying history is an old Chinese tradition going all the way back to Qin Qi Huang.

From the wiki article on him:

"Beginning in 213 BC, at the instigation of Li Si and to avoid scholars' comparisons of his reign with the past, Qin Shi Huang ordered most existing books to be burned with the exception of those on astrology, agriculture, medicine, divination, and the history of the State of Qin.[57] This would also serve the purpose of furthering the ongoing reformation of the writing system by removing examples of obsolete scripts.[58] Owning the Book of Songs or the Classic of History was to be punished especially severely. According to the later Records of the Grand Historian, the following year Qin Shi Huang had some 460 scholars buried alive for owning the forbidden books.[1][57] The emperor's oldest son Fusu criticised him for this act.[59]"

en.wikipedia.org...

Order is valued more highly than information.

not pyramids, they are man-made earth mounds

in a region that wet? At those heights? With straight lines at the corners?

Either those plants must generate some really tough sod, or they must be going through and rebuilding those mounds every couple of years. (And to be honest I don't know how they would create them that high without a big crane or something.)

It's more plausible that there is at least some stone under that dirt, to keep its form.

originally posted by: makemap

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Spider879

Yes pot was backed by China, his regime was overthrown by Vietnam whom actually liberated Cambodia from his murderous and heinous rule, Vietnam was backed by Russia of course and the Chinese then tried to invade Vietnam in response to this game of proxy states with Russia, they occupied some of Vietnam's major city's for a long time but got a blood nose and eventually retreated but they still called it a victory.
salem-news.com...

It was a victory if they got into the major territory. Vietnam expected Russia to invade China. They did not. This conclude Vietnam did nothing later on. Soviet was too busy against America to even invade China. Pol Pot was more of a joke. Back then everyone was playing the "my enemy game". China was actually neutral, only allied because Soviet was the only one giving military equipment. If America did the opposite, they would have gotten China to invade Soviet Union. Soviet got there first though. It was the Japans big mistake attacking China instead of Soviet Union at the start of the war. Read "Anti-Comintern Pact".

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah. It wasn't until Nixon that America finally figured that out, and started playing them against each other. Until then I guess most people in the USA had always assumed that all the communist governments of the world were more or less united.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

nope they are human made earth mounds like those in UK
there are no bricks

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Casing stones tend to get recycled, they just stopped a farmer back in the thirties from getting stuck into Stonehenge .

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some of those pictures remind me of a modern day landfill. There are several around Atlanta that I've seen. What would a future civilization think of this after overgrown with natural vegetation?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

nope they are human made earth mounds like those in UK
there are no bricks

Looking at the video, the issue is that they clearly have corners. With sharp edges. Not rounded edges. A mound can stay standing for long periods of time so long as the plants growing on it hold the top soil in place.

But you're not going to maintain sharp edges. They have walking trails going up at those edges, and they're not fading even though the defoliation from people walking there should weaken it against rain. The flat sides, with clearly visible edges just doesn't fit with a fully dirt mound unless it is either of recent construction, or they are doing regular maintenance to keep it from reshaping.

That strongly indicates something unsusceptible to rain is underneath it. If not stone, then what?
edit on 12-12-2017 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join