It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS folks are ok in my book

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
There are some genuinely good people here.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I remember the old ATS when we used to discuss philosophy, religion, scientific investigations into very esoteric disciplines and all things intellectual. And politely tried to deny ignorance.

Now it's just hatred, vitriol, personal attacks, bitterness and hostility. It's so much better now. If we return to those old style discussions, I won't even bother logging on.

edit on 30-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Two minutes on another site that deals with comparable topics and I run screaming back to ATS, if only for the basic levels of literacy.

I can put up with the political nonsense, it's a relatively small price to pay.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So thanks to all for providing an education and entertainment for me.

I must be the entertainment right?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Best place to socialize,says I. Despite whatever drama there's a log out button and offline life doesn't offer that. Can you imagine trying to have some of the discussions here in the real world ? Ack. ..it's too peopley out there. Humans in sheep coats with fluoride stares and no appreciation for message board sarcasm or memes. Nope. Not for me.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I must be on the wrong page....

/flips quickly through book

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You know, ATS has actually made me a better person in more ways than one.

It's weird how that works.

It's like a huge, therapeutic, self-reflecting playground. Good times or bad times, there is always something to gain, you just gotta find the gems deep within the dirt.

Back to back positive threads, I think it's time we all hold hands and sing kumbuya.

Same here.....ATS has made me a better person. I was ill equipped with standard logic skills, and this is the place i learned it. WHich means ATS also taught me how to think, instead of what to think.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think many of us have become better people by being here. There have been people who inspire and encourage with their compassion, love and light. There are those who make us stop and think and give us insight and we learn from reflecting on all of these things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join