It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we fear such a small % of people? Muslims!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: odinsway

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: WUNK22
Move to London and live in their no-go areas, enjoy your cultural enrichment!

Are Americans really stupid enough to think there really are no go areas? Do you really fall for that kind of crap?

Yeah my mom and Aunt just got back from England. There are most assuredly no go zones if you are white. They were warned at the hotel to stay from certain areas. So tell me again how no go zones dont exist?

Yes, I will tell you as many times as you like. A hotel may advise that certain areas in any city in the world are probably best avoided. That doesn't make it a no go zone. If you are saying that a particular hotel said there were, please provide the name and location of the hotel and just for fun I'll contact them and ask.

If anyone is interested in the whole concept of no go zones in the UK, if you haven't seen it the link below has plenty of response to the point from posters from the UK - you may be surprised.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

We really dont have more than enough bullets, we will be melting down cars and buildings trying to make enough bullets to kill that many people.

We haven't won a major war since ww2, 10,000 people with AK 47s in a forest is hard to take out, 100,000 talking years years, 500,000 resources getting stretched thin, 5 million every resource you could imagine goes into the military, I don't even think we could properly imagine a force of 150,000,000 people armed with weapons.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

If your 10,000 people in a forest refers to the Viet Cong you might investigate Khe Sanh.

They had 155mm artillery.

Supplied by Russia and China.

As to the technology of genocide, you know that in the early 1940's the Germans transported and killed six million people, predominantly of a certain Middle Eastern faith.

The Germans were mostly busy with other business at the time.

They killed twenty million Russians as well.

The steam trains they used were in great demand to supply their troops.

The rail system was under attack for much of the time.

Armed with weapons is not simple.

When the jihadists achieve Air Superiority they might start to be a real danger.

On June 6th 1944 one German at Omaha Beach abandoned his machine gun and retreated because he had used all of the 20,000 rounds he had available.

Look at the casualty figures for World War One to get an idea of how many armed men can die on a single morning. That was a hundred years ago.

edit on 6-6-2017 by draoicht because: add "s" to round. Typing is hrad

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There is a distinct whiff of Muslim propaganda coming off ATS today.

edit on 6/6/17 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

That is exactly my point, one guy, 20,000 Rounds I say this with absolute respect, but only 10,000 allied forces died, one guy 20,000 rounds - that works for a few days of battle, but is not sustainable... we would have nowhere near enough bullets.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join