It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we fear such a small % of people? Muslims!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Thank you for your evil face emot....
I am SCOTTISH...And this 'London Muslim Areas of fear' is a LIE...
American people seem to be the only people who believe anything they read online.
There are no 'No Go Muslim Areas' in the United Kingdom...We live together, in peace.

...But as I say, once fear takes hold, minds are made up.
edit on 30/5/2017 by shauny because: My Bad

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You ask this STUPID question after 22 dead in Manchester?

You do NOT get it do you and since you don't you will probably be the next innocent victim.

Do you understand what terrorism is and how it works?

a reply to: shauny

Oh come on now!
Killing innocent British people is a perfectly acceptable way to retaliate for America bombing Muslims.
And let's not forget the bombs in France.
More retaliation for American bombs...

British Bombs are landing on those people as well...
Not just American.

& have been for 2 straight years.

Funnily enough I can't remember hearing about any ISIS cells or congregations being taken out in that time by us...
Plenty of civilians though.

Not that it justifies Manchester anyways...
That was an attack on children, on freedom, on unity...

It had nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with terrorism.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Move to London and live in their no-go areas, enjoy your cultural enrichment!

I've lived in London for 30 years and there is nothing more made up than "a no go zone".

Get a grip with reality.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
well you could do the same thing with any of the Big religions
. There are 1.5 billion Christian in the world most are peaceful but over 25% hate muslums and want anyplace that may have them destroyed and have KILLED over 1 million people in the name of killing terrorists in just the last 15 years .
I like the JPG we boom them they get pissed boom us we boom them this war is not 10 years in the making its not 50 years in the making its 2000 years in the making .
We hate they hate and that is all it takes .
Now should we blow up any country we believe has radicals in it ?
well All i can say for sure is for every radical you kill a 1000 more are made from the Incients who dont matter .
Should we just iggy the ones who blow things up would that work No they will just blow up more stuff the whole point is getting attation .
We could do what Reagan did and kill or try to kill the ones who are the biggest promoters of it .
You know when the military went to Gaddafis house he was lucky and not home but he learned that day that we would only be push so far and didn't need to destroy whole country's to kill one person .
Funny he stopped hijacking our planes toot quick .
So yes we should go after the people who would harm us AND ONLY the people who would harm us .
They made it personal so lets fight it that way .
We only create more by booming whole country's flat as like the woman said most are ( or were peacefull ( you boom them they get pissed boom you - you boom them .

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I don't even know where to start with this reply.....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's even more strange how Islam sees different cultures, unbelievers, women, homosexuals, jews, christians, etc.

But I doubt we'll hear anything about that from the pacifists.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I only fear the ones that go by Charlie...

They're usually the most radical to be honest.

The no-go zones are almost always stuffed full with Charlies, and those lot are almost always Chelsea fans.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Long time no see, Shauny.

Good to see you back.

Hey stranger

Never left, been here since 2004, just read more than get involved these days. I find having just a small opinion will bring hate, anger and worse at people. But, this is the division that is being created Globally, as you know.

Hope you are well mate. All good here in Scotland

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I've lived in London for 30 years and there is nothing more made up than "a no go zone".

Get a grip with reality.

It doesn't matter if you actually live there, the TV and Breitbart say it's horrible so it must be true!

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We hear this over and over again, but really everyone, including the people asking this question, know the answer.

For example, many in the main stream media warn us of Islamophobia after every Islamic terror attack, and act like they have no idea why people fear Islam.

To the I ask; why were you afraid to post the Danish cartoons?

Why are writers afraid to write fiction about Islam like Salman Rushdie did?

And why is it that Islam is the only religion they seem to be afraid to do these things with?

We all know the answer.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Cycle of hate will keep spinning, no matter what I say here

Question: Why should anyone like a religion?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Here's a bag of skittles, 5 skittles in this bag are poisonous and will kill you. Do you still trust eating the bag of skittles or discard them?

Simple minded summation. I wouldn't expect any less.

Wrong. Occam's Razor at it's finest.

Radicalization will never go away so what would you propose as an alternative to the simplest solution as referenced above?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I can only speak for myself when I say "I respect anyone who wants to live with Religion"
I have family and friends who are Religious, go to Church, live by the Good Book and all that jazz..
I was born into Religion here in Edinburgh, Scotland. I dropped Religion, Jesus and ALL Bibles when I was old enough to think for myself. One thing I have never stopped is praying 'Every Day'. I pray to thank God for MANY REASONS.
Never would I pray to ask for help, I don't think God makes bad things happen, nor can he stop bad things happening.
So for me, just me, Religion and God are different things.

Live and let live they say...

edit on 30/5/2017 by shauny because: Fool

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Get a grip with reality.

I find it amazing how so called "Londoners" can claim to both be from London and pretend to know EVERY single neighbourhood in this MASSIVE city. Anyone actually from London, like myself, knows how BS generalizations about "London" as a whole are. You don't know every town and neighbourhood in London, and you probably never will.

I can think of a few places that are most definately muslim only areas where you would not be made to feel welcome. Streets filled with Burkas wearing women and no europeans in sight, shop signs in foreign languages etc. These places exist in London.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I can think of a few areas without Muslims you wouldn't be welcomed to...
I grew up in some of them.

Doesn't make it a no go zone, just means you gotta be more prepared.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

For me they are separate too...

I wasn't raised with any religion, except politics (another kind of cult, but at least its... well... anyway)...

What I don't like is people being called hateful because they oppose a religious cult. (I call religions cults, because to me all religions are brainwashing cults, and all religious people are brainwashed victims of a cult).
edit on 30-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

These areas exist in almost all Western Cities.
There are more people in London than in my Country here in Scotland.
London has people of all faiths, and they exist together without hate.

Terrorists are not normal people, they are evil, being evil in Gods name. I don't get this "Bad areas where Muslims rule" saying about ANY Country or City that does not hold Islam as it's highest Cultural way of living. America is the best view of 'How people live together well'. < well it USED to be this way in the USA.
But the division in play in the USA is far worse than anywhere else in the free World, or developed World.
But I think we all know this. I think I read or watched something not long ago stating "More American people have been killed by US Cops than ISIS have killed in Europe and USA combined"...
But that would take a lot of research to know the exact numbers right?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Anyone who is forced to kneel and pray.

When your Religion allows lying to further Religious agenda.

If your religion puts a death sentence on anyone who leaves.

You got an f'ed up religion...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Here are some FACTS you might not like because they are not based on feelings.

Yeah nothing like using a known bigot to back up your statement. And yes most of the BS this Christian makes up is not based on hard evidence but rather feelings or whatever else she can make a buck off of. The Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a U.S. veterans group, refers to Gabriel as “pathologically bigoted" let's check out some of her delusions.

"Regarding Khizr Khan, she said, “So he’s lying either way.” “He’s either a practicing Muslim or he is not. If he is not a practicing Muslim, then the Constitution is the law above all laws that governs everybody, just like we believe that, but a practicing Muslim cannot with good conscience hold the Constitution and say that he abides by the Constitution and lives by the Constitution because, according to Sharia law, which every devout Muslim follows, the Constitution is a man-made law and it cannot be follow.” Interview with Tamara Scott, 2016."
She must have forgot that Islam commands it's followers to follow the laws of the nation they live in.

“Europe will no longer be Europe by 2050. Europe has already become Eurabia. Europe is Eurabia right now.” On Breitbart News Saturday, 2015.
Must be kind of hard getting around all those camels huh?

Gabriel has also claimed that Arabs "have no soul" and that Muslims worship "something they call 'Allah,' which is very different from the God we believe [in]." At Christians United for Israel, 2007.
Not according to the Pope. Pope Francis washes the feet of Muslim migrants, says we are ‘children of the same God’ So who to believe the elected leader of a religion or a known bigot that speaks out her ass.

"Every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim." On Australian Jewish News in 2007
Going by her logic all Christians are pedophiles and all Jews are money grubbers who want to rule the world.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah whatever not all muslims bla bla. I don't care anymore. If they are not willing to reform very soon there will be consequences. The fuse is already lit. It's sad that everything rather sooner than later turns into violence but that's just human nature i guess. Enjoy your holy wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join