It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, the world is doomed, the NWO is going to destroy us all

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That was a nice collection of quotes MoBXsiNN.

Some soft-centred, some hard and nutty.

Do you see a link between any version of "NWO" and Freemasonry? I believe that Cheney, retarded son George W Bush and the PNAC cronies are anti-Masonic (perhaps non-Masonic or "a-Masonic" might be better) in their world outlook, and especially in their tactics.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You Freemasons are hilarious. You call yourselves an Ancient Rite, but deny the written word of any Mason who wrote more than a week ago. You don't see the word Rite as an indication that you practice a religion. And every Mason claims that every Mason that slithers to the top of the pyramid is a liar and a lout. So far, I have encountered attacks on the integrity of Albert Pike, Manly P. Hall, and Foster Bailey by Freemasons. And only by Freemasons. Interesting contrast: Not one word about C.W. "Lend a hand" Leadbeater.

"2) Researcher, I'm sure you do a lot of Research or something but it is obvious to me that it is very biased. You must see only that which you wish to see."

I am going to type this slowly, because I can see some of you don't catch on too quick. I research by reading the writings of 33d degree Freemasons. Any bias in my research came from the authors. They say, I quote.

"First off Bailey, and Hall are not "power elite" masons."

Read Old Cahier of the 33d degree. It will explain what the 33d degree is all about.

"Not some American Cousins who achieve the 33rd degree, a title awarded to those in the Scottish rite (an appendage that most masons have no clue exists, and for a very good reason)."

Undoubtedly. They would depart at a rapid rate if they knew what was going on, done in their name without their knowledge. You will note that The Supreme Council of the 33d Degree is also known as The Mother Council of The World.

"A 33rd Degree mason has no authority over any Grand Master, and in England that Grand Master is the Duke of Kent...and he is the Grand Master there for life unless Prince Charles or William should join. And he is only a Master Mason."

Again, read Old Cahier. A sovereign 33d degree can evict the Worshipful Master, Junior Deacon and Senior deacon from the lodge that elected them. And make ANY PERSON ( read the book before you reply ) a Mason of any degree, up to and including 33d degree.

"So much for your Research good Sir. I suggest you research unbiasedly from now on."

I quote what the turds that floated to the top wrote.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ugh researcher how much do you know of the "old charges"? Hmm? Your great reasearchingness.

You read a bunch of CROCK from Americans, one of whom was starting his own "club" called the "Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite".

Which of course did not exist in the form it is today, before him.

However, MASONRY, what WE are...because we're not talking Scottish rite here.

Has no one spokesman.

And is Ancient.

Now, we would follow more doccumentations by masons, if there were more you know...but most were burned in 1717, when the Grand Lodge of England declared itself public (there-by revealing masonry to the world, before it was secret), and then asked all lodges to hand over any written doccuments pertaining to the secret craft, that they may be put into the archives.

However most lodges at the time were outraged at this public exposure and rather burned all that had been written. Regardless of its historical importance.

But when it comes to people like Manly P. Hall (whom was more of a joker than anything), and baily, and any other more "modern" writer that is talking about Secret Agendas and such.

They are simply just "enhancing" our image (as I see it), for the Templars before them would say they were great wizards and capable of magic, and that they could see the future, to enhance their "image".

Later of course that back fired on the Templars, but it can't back fire on Freemasonry, a society that can vaporize into the shadows but be every bit as strong, as society that has changed the world so much, that now people claim they were abducted by aliens and went to Jupiter, and yet those people are not burned at the stakes.

So therefore it seems quite obvious you're going to get a lot of jokers out there, especially if they were "33rd degree masons" for the whole scottish rite has a bit of a mild manner attitude, not as far flung as the shriners but still.

Do you begin to get my point?

On such a subject it is hard to keep things to a few paragraphs but I hope this gives you a broad view as to why manly p. hall and other 33rd degrees speaking for Freemasonry are not reliable.

What is reliable are research into the historical lines of Masonry, tracing it back into the ages, however far it goes, and books pertaining to gerneral structure of Masonry.

So you know the Illuminati can NOT control Freemasonry.

Each Grand Lodge is its own Jurisdiction, therefore the Illuminati would have to have a Grand Master in most of the Lodges to control anything, and most of those positions are elected, and only 1 year terms and only 1 term per person. And open to any Master Mason, which is just the 3rd degree, far away from the 33rd.

Therefore it is impossible for Masonry to be controlled by anybody, it is a society controlled by an idea...not a person.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Again, read Old Cahier. A sovereign 33d degree can evict the Worshipful Master, Junior Deacon and Senior deacon from the lodge that elected them. And make ANY PERSON ( read the book before you reply ) a Mason of any degree, up to and including 33d degree.

Um where'd you get this crap?

I just had to go ask my 33rd degree FRIEND to prove you were a moron.

And I can say, I'm laughing...VERY MUCH.

For one, the WM is the master of his lodge, he cordially invites all past masters and PGMs to sit in the east.

And he'll invite out of respect not LAW, any Grand Masters to take the gavel and govern the lodge.

However it is impossible for any one BUT that Worshipful Master, to govern the lodge without the WM's approval.

The power GL's have over the lodges is they can revoke the charters.

The power that's over the Grand Lodges? NOBODY!

No 33rd either.

A 33rd might be given the gavel out of respect, but most will probably have the others sit then hand it back to the WM.

The WM can not be "kicked out by a 33rd degree"

I'm not sure where you're reading this from, but remember.

The laws that govern lodge and thus ALL MASONRY, are by Master Masons.

Not for 33rds.

It says no where that "If a 33rd comes into your lodge you must bow to him and kick your butt until it is blue, and then he'll banish you if you're not worthy."

Ugh....go back to your foolish books.

And leave us to govern oursevles accordingly.

Because it really doesn't matter worth crap what you think.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oh ok referring to where you said "any bias came from the authors".

This is UNDOUBTEDLY true.

As a Mason you would know what to look out for as crap and what's more factual than crap.

But all of what you've "quoted" from these authors is crap.

So I wouldn't take them very seriously Reasearcher.

Especially since they wouldn't be the first time to try and challenge the POWER of the 3rd degree, as the Shriners did once before, and they were sure humbled damn fast.

Any master mason, can be a Grand Lodge leader in some areas, especially in the US, though in the US most join scottish rite and become 32s because you can't stop anywhere along that rite, you MUST go through all the degrees to the 32nd.

However, other places around the world don't have such "priviledge"

Anyways, it just seems like a few 33rd degree guys trying to make the Scottish rite into more than what it is...an appending body.

There's no way a 33rd can have power over any GM, because he can simply have that 33rd's membership revoked and presto, not a mason, not a 33rd.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"However, MASONRY, what WE are...because we're not talking Scottish rite here.

Has no one spokesman."

True. Like the KKK, the Cosa Nostra and the Hells Angels, no one takes responsibility.

The worst things said about Freemasonry are said by 33d degree Freemasons.

The worst things said about 33d degree Freemasons are said by the Freemasons at the bottom of the pile.

Both Manly P. Hall and Albert Pike said that the Freemasons at the top of Freemasonrys Bandini Mountain deceive the ones at the bottom.

Apparently, successfully.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Vander,

You are certainly entitled to your personal opinions, however, other individuals are also given the same entitlement.

If you would like to further your research concerning secret societies, I have included the following links along with an excerpt from each. Have a great day!

www.secretsofthetomb.com...

>>>"Alex Robbins, a bold new voice and a superb reporter with an eye for the good story, has turned her attention to another fascinating tale. The secret societies at Yale have walls of confidentiality as hard to breach as those of the CIA - and none more so than Skull and Bones. She managed to break through and, with wit and energy, shows us what happens when friendship and power meet.">Establishment - An established social order, as: A group of people holding most of the power and influence in a government or society. Illuminati - the group of social, economic, and political leaders (up front and/or behind the scenes) who form a ruling class.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoBXsiNN

1) The "new world order that is in the making must focus on the creation of a world of democracy, peace and prosperity for all." -- Nelson Mandela, in the Philadelphia Inquirer (October 1994)

2) "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation." (David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)

3) "By the end of this decade (2000 AD) we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations ... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One world government is inevitable."
Pope John Paul II quoted by Malachi Martin in the book "The Keys of This Blood"

4) "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance."
President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1,1992.

5) "But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."
David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994.

Do you see the contracdictions between point 1 & 2 ?

Also, for the point 2, I never found it on a UN website.
I went to the official UN website, and didn't find any David Spangler.

3) Yeah...." And I'll be the One World Religion Pope ". That's what he mean. Go back at home " Mr The Pope and gimme a break "

4) A very laughable one. I can't imagine that the US Citizens will pledge allegiance to another constitution.

5) Huuum...;What/who are these forces ? I would like to know it. Any info about them ? Who they are ? What they want ?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Researcher how can someone who claims to do so much research be so dumb as to say "bottom of the pile" when referring to Masons.

All masons meet on the level, you should have stumbled upon that somewhere in your Research.

You are here-by "terminated" as a source of valuable and accurate information.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You are ridiculing one of the most evident agendas of all time. You say there is no proof, there is more proof than you can imagine. (One good example id the US dollar bill. By the seal of the all-seeying-eye - illuminati, there is a latin sentance which translates blatantly into New World Order. Dont believe me, have a look yourself)

So when we all die because we cant be bothered to believe that we are in deep #, I would think about what you just said. Dip#.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Actually NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM translates as "A New Order has Begun" refering to the creation of America. If you want to take it further you could say that it is refering to a New World Order.

What I find more interesting is the All Seeing Eye and I quote

"The eye in the triangle was called by Weishaupt ....The Insinuating Brethren. This simply meant that ultimately the Luciferian gnostic eye would represent the leaders of the One World Government who, under the control of their leader, Lucifer, would dominate every other group in society. "

Not that I am religious in anyway or a member of a cult, it seems very strange the symbology involved.

~Eisenhower

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ah... the topic of organized Masonry once again. I wonder where our staunch masonic friend is these days.

I had the rare opportunity to have some relatively extended interaction with self-appointed Free Mason evangelist quite recently. And I must say that a staunch intolerance of attitude and opinion that is contrary to their own appears to be a trait that is ingrained in their being early within the indoctrination process. I suppose that, over the past 100 years, the society represented by strict Masonic rite has been subverted both through internal policy decisions, and external perception.

I suspect we may see these types whither away in a manner not unlike the dodo relatively soon... quietly, and without fanfare.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So, HuramAbi:

In your lodge, fellow crafts and entered apprentices vote on lodge affairs?

Master Masons are allowed into a lodge opened as a Royal Arch lodge?

Master Masons join the Shrine?

Or is there a rank structure, where requirements must be met to gain certain privileges?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
*sigh*

The NWO isn't going to kill you.....

...but some of you are in for a right damn talking to.

As for masons. Gotta love 'em. Dudes like ol' Freemason here do a good job. They make the rest of 'em look a helluva lot nicer than they really are!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I have never ever seen anyone talk about a liberal being a part of a secret society

Hence-----Secret society.
Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My personal take on Freemasons is that they are essentially a diversion/camoflage for the Cabal.

The Cabal is alive and well, and has been so for over 400 years. However, the Cabal is very well concealed and away from the public eye. How do they achieve this, while still holding such sway over the direction of the world, over hundreds of years?

Very simply, the best camoflage is to hide things in plain site. How is this accomplished? By making what you wish to hide seem unimportant and non threatening, while providing a diversion that draws all the attention of those seeking what is percieved as a potential threat.

Thus was born the Freemasons.

There are no other shadow societies with such a long history of shady origins than the Masons, and more interesting than that, none other that are so well known.

By deffinition, a secret society should be secret. However, the Masons are an open, public secret. As such, it acts as a diversion, a magnet for those seeking such secret societies.

In order to propogate this illusion, the Masons themselves tend to believe that they are indeed some semi-historical secret society where some imagined code or geneology separate thier membership from joe smith on the street.

The truth is the Masons, and thier entire code of conduct and belief system exists simply as a cover for the Cabal to continue on with thier plans completely out of view of the public.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
dr

To be absolutely clear on your hypothesis, do you mean:

(a) The Cabal works away secretly and mysteriously within some structure in the Masonic movement

OR

(b) The Cabal throws up Freemasonry as a red herring, and acts independently of it to achieve its goals?

I think you will find there is a greater 'penetration' of Freemasons in the machinery of government and corporations in the US than anywhere else. Is the Cabal therefore American in origin?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Your second hypothesis is closer to the truth.

I believe the Masons to be a completely separate organization from the Cabal, but set up as a front to operate independently of the Cabal. Because there is no direct links, there is no way to trace the Masons to the Cabal, and therefore endanger the Cabals agenda. However, all major investigations looking for a "secret society" will likely stall out on the Masons, and not go snooping towards the Cabal.

I would agree that there is a penetration the US gov of Masons, however, because this is so well known, it is unlikely that this is an overt act of the Cabal. To this end, as I mentioned, the higher the level the Masons, the greater thier individual belief that they are indeed an independent society.

The Masons may have indeed created thier own independent agenda with respect to influencing the internal activity of the gov, however, it is a forgone conclusion that in the event that this agenda ever conflicted with that of the Cabal, it would be "redirected" in one way or another.

The reason I keep referring to the Masons themselves actually believing they are a self contained society is likely because as investigations continue into the Masons, it becomes apparent that the Masons actually believe this, with no reference to a "higher organization" (the Cabal), and therefore no one goes looking for the Cabal.

As I said, hiding things in plain site is the most effective way.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So because you all say the NWO exist, I should believe you. Great, well then I guess I should believe everything I see on an internet message board from a bunch of nobodies.

Anyone who believes in the NWO is nothing more than a paranoid freak. If this crap started in 1915 as some of those quotes suggest, what the hell is the freaking hold up? Oh wait, it's because there is no NWO.

I never said there weren't secret societies but to say that the NWO exist, is utterly laughable. Until someone can show me HARD evidence (please note, hard evidence does not include some amateur website, like this particular website, hard evidence is stuff that is tangible like documents, video recordings, artifacts, etc.) that this society exist, I will continue to think all of you who think that the NWO exist are nothing more than a bunch of loons.

To the person who posted the quotes, you do realize that quotes are totally meaningless don't you? Unless you have some hard evidence to back them up, they mean nothing.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Vander u do realize life will be meaningless when the NWO takes over and controls it don't u?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join