It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, the world is doomed, the NWO is going to destroy us all

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I never said there weren't secret societies but to say that the NWO exist, is utterly laughable. Until someone can show me HARD evidence (please note, hard evidence does not include some amateur website, like this particular website, hard evidence is stuff that is tangible like documents, video recordings, artifacts, etc.) that this society exist, I will continue to think all of you who think that the NWO exist are nothing more than a bunch of loons. Posted by Vander

Please review the Seismic thread, especially the latest posts on it... It does deal with the "real world" to a far greater extent than you apparently do...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specifically read the last dozen or so posts.

That is if you can handle the reality that you dont want to see...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
My personal take on Freemasons is that they are essentially a diversion/camoflage for the Cabal.

The Cabal is alive and well, and has been so for over 400 years. However, the Cabal is very well concealed and away from the public eye. How do they achieve this, while still holding such sway over the direction of the world, over hundreds of years?

Very simply, the best camoflage is to hide things in plain site. How is this accomplished? By making what you wish to hide seem unimportant and non threatening, while providing a diversion that draws all the attention of those seeking what is percieved as a potential threat.

Thus was born the Freemasons.

There are no other shadow societies with such a long history of shady origins than the Masons, and more interesting than that, none other that are so well known.

By deffinition, a secret society should be secret. However, the Masons are an open, public secret. As such, it acts as a diversion, a magnet for those seeking such secret societies.

In order to propogate this illusion, the Masons themselves tend to believe that they are indeed some semi-historical secret society where some imagined code or geneology separate thier membership from joe smith on the street.

The truth is the Masons, and thier entire code of conduct and belief system exists simply as a cover for the Cabal to continue on with thier plans completely out of view of the public.

You might find this interesting Dragonrider:
Structure Base of the Illuminati:

and article entitled: "Illuminati Conspiracy, Order of the Illuminated Wise Men"
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

As for masons. Gotta love 'em. Dudes like ol' Freemason here do a good job. They make the rest of 'em look a helluva lot nicer than they really are!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No. The masons aren't something that we should be proud of. The masons are the very reason why the ultimate crimes against humanity can be achieved by the elite and not be considered a crime. If you control the law, then you can do anything you want.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You're quite right.

If you control the law you CAN do anything you want.
But if you can control yourself, you will NEVER need to control the law.

Get the picture?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That org chart is a creative piece of work isn't it.

Hilarious.

Show me some lines of control and a name next to the amorphous concept "Illuminati". A CEO or a COO. I don't care who the 'Chairman' is.

I like that dragonrider is digging deeper and deeper into this stuff. And he gets paid to dig.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join