It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TinySickTears

looks like andy dick on the coka with a kathy griffin like wig

the bolivian marching powder is strong with that one

Whoever been doing this hideous skin jobs in Hollywood should be shot. There are so many now there that look like some kind of freak, it is hard to imagine what they aiming for in the first place.

im with you
if something needs to be investigated it is that

i was talking to my wife about this the other day.

the whole plastic surgery face lift bull# in general.
what sort of a complex one must have to do that to themselves.
it rarely looks good and you can always almost tell...

i dont understand it myself...
most of the time they look like ass

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is definitely out of bounds and should be denounced or liberals are hypocrites.

You cannot denounce Trump for his antics that support violence and do something like this…

She should be strongly denounced by liberals

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Kathy Griffin should probably stop wasting tax payers' money.

But when you're in the Hollywood bubble, you don't care much about the common man.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is definitely out of bounds and should be denounced or liberals are hypocrites.

You cannot denounce Trump for his antics that support violence and do something like this…

She should be strongly denounced by liberals

I'm starting to think they all represent another new party. I really don't see them fitting in with any current party...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So the plethora of Obama hung by a noose (erm Ted Nugent) is "a-okay," because they're not a celebrity to the caliber that folks are making Kathy out to be.

My God, the mental gymnastics is real.

Posters ask for "SHOW ME WHERE DEY DO DIS 2 OBAMA," in which that's given, which is met with more excuses. In this case, "DEY R NOT CELEBS SO ITS OKAY."

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
So the plethora of Obama hung by a noose (erm Ted Nugent) is "a-okay," because they're not a celebrity to the caliber that folks are making Kathy out to be.

Posters ask for "SHOW ME WHERE DEY DO DIS 2 OBAMA," in which that's given, which is met with more excuses. In this case, "DEY R NOT CELEBS SO ITS OKAY."

Apples and oranges still. You know it's BS and that's your excuse.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If you are referncing my post then you are taking what I said severely out of context.

It is a fact that the threats and violence against Trump have been far more frequent and came from far more famous or visible sources.

Remember the riots after Obama won? remember the media sources and celebrities all cheering on violence against Obama?

But all of that is moot. I said it should be free speech for all. So surely you are not referncing my post.

Oh and ETA, can you post the image of Nugent having a effigy of Obama being hung or any other image of Obama being killed he posted? Thanks in advance!
edit on 30-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why all the outrage?!?!?!

Clearly she was just trying to give us some nice raw material to run memes with!!

Here's my 2nd permutation:

edit on 30-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think we should have more freedoms, not less.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Willtell

I think we should have more freedoms, not less.

Sure, she has the right to do it but that doesn’t make it right.

This is an abuse of freedom

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

During the photo shoot, Kathy joked that she and Tyler would need to move to Mexico once the pics got released, for fear they'd be thrown in prison.

she might not be too far off the mark

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.theatlantic.com...

In 2007, he said the following during a concert: "Obama, he's a piece of #. I told him to suck on my machine gun.

Hey Hillary [Clinton], you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.

He also recommends decapitating Democrats: "We need to ride onto that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

i know i know.....its different

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Secret service is already on it.

Ha

"On it!" likely means "yea we saw it and it's cringeworthy and not an actual threat so we're good, thanks."

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I see this expression as supporting Isis and the Constitutution is clear.....promoting the tactics of our enemies....sedition....treason.....deport the traitor after a public humiliation trial. Maybe she can perform for the Jihadi's on stage like this for them, right before they gang rape her and sell her into slavery.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Who said its different? People were claiming Nugent had did this, and I asked to see a picture of him decapitating or otherwise killing an image of Obama. He said terrible things. Thats the least of my concerns with Nugent. He also slept with underage girls which I am far more concerned about.

Do you really want to go through a list of famous people calling for violence against Trump vs. those calling for violence against Obama?

Again. the point is free speech should be for everyone, and I don't mind Griffin or Nugent or anyone saying whatever they want, as long as they are not credibly threatening violence.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
I see this expression as supporting Isis

i guess people really do believe this.

when i see the image of her with the bloody dome her supporting isis is not something that comes to mind.

i guess people see what they want to see

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Secret service is already on it.

Ha

"On it!" likely means "yea we saw it and it's cringeworthy and not an actual threat so we're good, thanks."

Yeah. Like how would a skinny fragile little girl carry out the threat.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Who said its different?

Again. the point is free speech should be for everyone, and I don't mind Griffin or Nugent or anyone saying whatever they want, as long as they are not credibly threatening violence.

pretty sure someone made a short comment saying it was different. i wasnt talking about you or i would have quoted you.

im with you on this...
feel the same way

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Apples and oranges still. You know it's BS and that's your excuse.

grambler, that is the post that caught my eye
not yours

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the Olympics.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join