It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
This conservative hated everything Obama stood for for 8 long years, still, I would have vigorously objected to a similar "expression" involving his likeness. There are some lines you don't cross...

I know several have made this comment already, but imagine if a white comedian like Andrew Dice Clay threw a noose over a tree branch and ceremonially "lynched" a likeness of Obama?

The snowflakery would be off the charts.

And ya know what...?

I'd be right there with them.

Its not right for ANYONE to do this, left, right, celeb, non-celeb. Its all in very bad taste. I do expect her respect and show attendance to go down, just as any celeb that does something so tasteless. I unfortunately have always liked her and have lost respect.

However, there is a pretty big hate crime when you bring in a noose which makes it legally worse (i dont know the specifics).

I am NOT in any way defending Kathy Griffen, but she is just a whitie with a whitie's head. No hate crime committed there against a minority...just loathing of don.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Still waiting for that one picture. Like i thought there are none. What a surprise.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: veracity

a reply to: veracity

Sure. Let's ignore celebrity status when it's a well known celebrity and CNN employee doing this.

Let's instead, since we can't find any conservative celebs engaging in such actions, compare the celebrity to 4chan type trolls since that's all we have to go on.

no...YOU do whatever YOU want. Ill compare apples to apples...ok

Then why are you comparing apples to beef jerky?

You want to compare apples to apples, show examples of conservative celebs doing the same. Still waiting lol.

im sure it went right over you small little minded head...but my point is that celebs are people just like us, just like me and you and those at 4-chan, so having the exact celebrity status as someone else to compare apples to apples is completely asinine.

I could probably find one then you would go further into "NO, he is an A lister and she is a C-lister"...

see...its pointless...get over it...im done talking about this with you.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

No, simply better to be safe than sorry and make sure she has no jihadist connections.

This is basically broadcasting to the world that she might. So, check her out.

oh please

you really believe that?

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

She is nobody trying desperately to be relevant.

link   

Sorry but you're wrong. Celebs are the pinnacle when it comes to signaling virtue and stating they are better as the common folk. Please don't be so naive.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lynched Obama effigy's were so cool. So was Ted Nugent's repeated calls for Obama's death.

You don't remember because no one made a big deal about it.

Google image search return.

And yes, this is gross, petty and tacky.
edit on 5/30/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Bet the secret service paid her a visit, and rightfully so.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Sorry but you're wrong. Celebs are the pinnacle when it comes to signaling virtue and stating they are better as the common folk. Please don't be so naive.

sad that you think they are better than common people

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

No surprise coming from the party that indulges itself in spirit cooking and corpse cake.

Some twisted sick people devoid of any moral values.

But they're elite... right?

They retire early with millions in the bank, and they will let you know it too.

So yeah, morally bankrupt...and I'm talking about everyday citizens, not elected officials.

But they believe themselves to be above you and I. True progressives!...because the above is oh-so 'progressive'

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Secret service is already on it.

Ha

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So you say you want to compare apples to apples, then admit you're not comparing apples to apples.

Lol.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

cool.
im living 34 years later

she is an idiot. she is trying to be funny maybe...dont know

maybe she is trying to trigger...seems to be working

personally i think it is a waste of time to investigate her doing something that some think is in bad taste.
i think it is laughable that someone suggest she be investigated for possible jihadist ties.

thats a hoot

when did we as a people turn into a bunch of big ass babies

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

sad that you think they are better than common people

I never said that. It's just how they see us. Look up Arianna Grande and her famous "i wish my fans would all f#cking die" rant.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

Secret service is already on it.

Ha

oh snap you showed me

i think its a waste of resources. im still allowed an opinion

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Even scarier image.

WHY.........WHY did you post this? What did we do to you?
This is just plain old mean.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

looks like andy dick on the coka with a kathy griffin like wig

the bolivian marching powder is strong with that one

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is burning an American Flag akin to this?

Is a flag a live person? If so then yes it is akin to this...lol

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Natas0114
I remember some idiot hung a Obama doll and the whole world had a meltdown. I guess as long as you symbolically murder a white republican it's totally fine...

Freedom of speech and expression is a good thing. Until it's done to provoke idiocy.

Like I said, both republican conservatives and progressive liberals operate in the same demeanor and are more alike than they realize.

Hang an Obama doll whilst it's burning? Conservatives say freedom of speech. Not hurting anyone. Just expressing themselves.

Show a picture of Drump's decapitated head? WAAAAAH its tasteless, shocking, appalling, and shouldn't be allowed!

As a little side note - Infowars and many on the "alt-right," are throwing a hissy fit over Far Cry 5'a antagonist being a cult of personality of sorts with a religious dogma. They're loosing their # because it's "die whitey die propoganda," and Infowars themselves said (and I quote):

"Where you fight patriotic Americans as your enemy."

The level of stupid when it comes to partisan-politics is astounding.

All these people talking about freedom of speech, I don't think they know what it means.

Just because it hurts your butt, doesn't mean it should be canned and/or not allowed.

Coming from the "I'm fed up with political correctness bull," crowd, this thread is #ing pathetic.

I hae a slight disagreement with what you say here.

The people hanging Obama effigies seemed to be less than all of the Trump effigies killed hung or burn in someway all over the world. Another difference is that it seems that many of the people doing this with Trump are celebreties or other people with a more powerful voice. Got a picture of a conservative celeb pretending to kill Obama while enjoying it?
(It may have happened but I didn't see it).

But I agree with the main point of your post. As someone on the right, it bugs the craap out of me when others on the right have thin skin about this stuff. There were many on the right upset that people told Ann Coulter to kill herself at a roast. A roast, where every manner of horrible thing is said!

I say free speech for all! Everyone needs to stop searching for reasons to be offended.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

looks like andy dick on the coka with a kathy griffin like wig

the bolivian marching powder is strong with that one

Whoever been doing these hideous skin jobs in Hollywood should be shot. There are so many now in crazy town that look like some kind of freak, it is hard to imagine what they were aiming for in the first place.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join