It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: MysticPearl

i don't believe freedom of speech protects you from making threats to a sitting president.

this photo to me is a threat to president trump. i'd be surprised if she doesn't get in trouble for this stunt.

my two cents

didnt take long...

basically what you said would happen shamrock

Legitimately surprised it made it past page one, to be honest.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

But bad taste IS a crime.

Smh, silly rabbit don't you know trix are for kids?

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

i don't believe freedom of speech protects you from making threats to a sitting president.

this photo to me is a threat to president trump. i'd be surprised if she doesn't get in trouble for this stunt.

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should arrest her and investigate possible connections to ISIS.

FBI should investigate.

yeah
the fbi should waste a #load of money on a dumb ass comedian cause bad taste is a crime!!!!!

in the early 1980's a man by the name of Josiah L. MERRILL mailed out images of ronald reagan. the images were bloody depictions of the president. he was arrested and tried, and found guilty of several charges.

openjurist.org...

Sounds like political correctness goes back a bit further than most realize.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is a perfect indication that nothing is sacred now.

On the one hand, you have to hand it to the leftists because the gloves have come off and we can respond in kind with their leadership.

This will be fun!

Lolololololol because Obama was never considered a gorilla, a secret Muslim spy, actually Osama Bin Laden in disguise, Michelle was never considered an ape nor a man, and we're all very aware of the insane amount of drivel towards Hillary.

But yes, THIS is the tipping point.

Lolololol

F#cking hell. Show us one pic like that in the OP with Obama from a real celebrity. Not a nameless nobody. I double dare you.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: RomeByFire

I dont.

P.c. has been abused to the point of being unrecognizable. It's just an excuse to act like a spoiled teenager.

We could all use a little more respect for one another's opinions.

I agree with this. I never understood the concept of peddling ridiculous conspiracy theories about Obama being Osama Bin Laden or how Hillary is a shapeshifting Reptilian android who is secretly dead and employs a body double.

With that said, the shoe is on the other foot now, and the (faux) outrage is amusing as high Hell.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MysticPearl

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should arrest her and investigate possible connections to ISIS.

FBI should investigate.

yeah
the fbi should waste a #load of money on a dumb ass comedian cause bad taste is a crime!!!!!

Or a Russian collusion investigation....

As far as Kathy goes...same old same old....still irrelevant.

Or the Hillary investigation.

Or the birther conspiracy.

If the fan girls of both respective camps stopped throwing around their Pom-poms for just one minute, they would realize that they're both nearly identical.

Never believed the birther crap. Hillary on the other hand should still be investigated and have consequences. We actually have evidence of her illegal activities....unlike the nothingburger from the Russian BS.
edit on 5/30/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This makes me very sad to see how horrid so-called entertainers have become. Words are one thing, but this image is beyond words. IMO, she is mentally ill, perhaps even dangerous. I would not want to be alone in a room with that meth-head-looking beotch.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That's weird, I just remember Internet trolls doing the bulk of the offensive material for Obama.

Many of them did it as jokes on social media, and any of those in government were fired.

Its pretty clear that their are different standards for the two. And I dislike them both.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont know whats wrong with me, I am a dem-witted libtard leftie dumbocrat and this makes me cringe and want to throw up at how tasteless it is. I normally love and agree with Kathy too.

Also, he has too much hair.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh dear lord.

Well, I WAS going to try to take a nap!

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Its funny, leftists will have fun with this image but will crap themselves with a picture of a Confederate flag.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Its funny, leftists will have fun with this image but will crap themselves with a picture of a Confederate flag.

Again, it doesn't represent all leftists opinions.

Not that I would expect a small mind to understand that.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

from what Im gathering on this message board, this does not sit well with the leftists.

And lets not forget the noose/obama head memes from the miserable alt-right racist groups.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's because the confederate flag is hate speech!

But this was art

Silly goose, clearly you're not part of the left, or you would know what is tolerable and what is not.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They're more threatened by a white person making a burrito or Trump scribbled in chalk on a sidewalk than a mock beheading of the sitting POTUS.

Twilight zone stuff.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Again, it doesn't represent all leftists opinions.

Not that I would expect a small mind to understand that.

It represents a helluva lot of 'em. You can deny it all day long, but the left has become damaged in the head. Literally, they have lost their minds. There may have been something in the Kool-aid they were drinking last year.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

And lets not forget the noose/obama head memes from the miserable alt-right racist groups.

Theirs always Internet trolls dumbasses.

But a "celebrity" figure who chimes into all the big media outlets putting this message out is a little different.

Again, it doesn't bother me, it's just a strange world. I'll be curious if they cover this much.

link   
It's tacky. She's tacky.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

it may be art, but in very bad taste

also, the confederate flag is a symbol of history (albeit Ill agree a part of history when there was much racism). Just as the Nazi flag...I believe the confederate flag should be considered just that...a symbol of a place and time.

Good lord, have I turned republican today?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Far-right 4chan type trolls is quite different than mainstream celebs engaging in this.

Point to a conservative celeb mock lynching Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join