It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: veracity

So I take it you do not like white people?

i dont like mean stupid people, a large percentage of them are whites who believe they should have special legal rights.

Pretty dumb comment there, fella.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: TinySickTears

I think she has just let her emotions about Trump winning the Presidency get the better of her. She was unable to come to terms with it and pushed the boundaries, much like a child does.

I don't think she will be charged but there IS now a criminal investigation open on her.

I am frankly sick of people like her and today she and her idiot representative just continued to mock and slander the President and blame them for her stupidity. She speculated about Trump 'mobilising the govt' to come after her, when in fact it was just a twitter reaction from a family (and many others) disgusted by her behaviour. She refuses to take real responsibility. If she had just come out and said sorry in a more sincere way and that she was not threatening the President then fine, but she just made it worse.

Her tears and grandstanding won't go down too well.

I still think this is all a big show, that she is just impromptu making stuff up as she goes. If her lawyer is in on it or not...i dont know.

she is the queen of making fun of herself and defaming herself...this all plays along with her sick twisted humor.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: veracity

So I take it you do not like white people?

i dont like mean stupid people, a large percentage of them are whites who believe they should have special legal rights.

Pretty dumb comment there, fella.

me? how so? it was in reference to metafuchs comment.

by the way, im a girl

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

i dont think she should have apologized but i agree with you

i get bothered cause i get lumped in with the left but i dont want to be
im a liberal. im progressive but the games both sides play..i dont like

i see these vids of other progressive #in screaching like pigs in some sort of protest and people like shia screaming in peoples faces.
im not down with that

i dont like trump. dont like much of what he stands for. my personal taste.
i enjoy the tit for tat back and forth on here to a point. i dont enjoy it is much anymore but i dont go out there and hold signs and disrupt # and try to force my progressive views on others...never do i do that.

both sides are engaged in this emotional back and forth game and it is dragging us both down.

i dont so much mean people like us on this board. for me anyway it is isolated to this site. i dont use social media save for this. i do have an insta where i follow 11 people i think but i have never posted anything.
no twitter. no facebook. no youtube account.

i dont feel the need to voice my disgust or priase and shotgun it to the world. here is where i engage.

some people, both sides just take the # way too far. way far

i like the bill and ted motto

"be excellent to each other"
i dont care for most people. in general. not cause they are religious or not. left or right. black or white. i just dont have much use for them but im not out there treating them like # getting all up in their face and causing scenes for my cause.

its stupid

edit

the 11 people i follow are not people i know
musicians, a couple mma guys and a comic

just want to know when they have new stuff happening

screw the social media deal

i dont count this as social media cause i am anonymous here. thats kind of the opposite of what social media is about
edit on 2-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes, insights violence against the POTUS, that is unacceptable beyond reasoning.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Kathy Griffin wants Donald Trump's head ... but she wants it bloody and detached from his body.
The comedian posed for the gory shot during a photo session with famed photog Tyler Shields, who's known for edgy, shocking pics. We got the pic before the release.
During the photo shoot, Kathy joked that she and Tyler would need to move to Mexico once the pics got released, for fear they'd be thrown in prison.

Link

I generally support all freedom of expression. Yet this is beyond tasteless and yet more embarrassment for what the modern left has become but there's some true irony here. This is the type of art/expression you'd likely see ISIS engage in. The current left increasingly is sharing more ideals with Islamic extremists as each week passes.

She's part of the same left which wants to silence freedom of speech and expression from those of which they don't agree, yet at the same time promotes her right to artistically behead the current POTUS. Furthermore, she likely fails to realize in a number of Islamic controlled countries she'd get the death penalty for such a display.

Curious what the reaction would have been if someone like Ted Nugent had done the same with Obama.

The comment section in the article is interesting, even many liberals are starting to get completely turned off by antics like this from the left. Saw the same with the "cultural appropriation over white people selling burritos" the other day. What these people don't understand is they're so caught up in their little bubble of emotions that they're tearing apart their own party.

The classic, centrist liberal wants no part of this.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Metal legends GWAR react to Kathy Griffin's 'stealing' their gimmick...
loudwire.com...

Notice Beefcake calls it. "Severed Trump Head" ... Sounds like "Seventh Trumpet"
Ooooooh revelations anyone?

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join