It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I guess this realization is slowly sinking in for Kathy.

With her cough...comedy...cough tour now in shambles and media afraid to touch her with Amy Schumers pole, she needs some form of income.

Have to uphold that hollywood lifestyle at any cost.

edit on 6 2 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Obama did not tweet about it and try to gain extra butthurtness from it and by lying and saying his daughters were upset and cried about it.

The Obama family rose above it and chose to ignore it, that is typically what the "lefties" do...they rise above and ignore petty BS.

On the flip side...look at what the idiocracy alt right does with the Kathy Griffon head...including the president himself. They are TORN UP about it. This is the ideal definition of BUTTHURT. The right side is celebrity obsessed (including the president with his trash "celebrity" party at the whitehouse, lofl, lets not forget about that) and care about petty opinions that fit their agenda.

Its just funny to point out how the Obama's rose above it and chose to ignore it while the trumpiteers are tearing it up.

The only difference is that the Obama memes proved that racism is alive and strong in America
edit on 2-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Please let's not forget about this...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Yes - don't forget.. that is your President.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes - don't forget.. that is your President.

I will never forget about this one...he will def go down in history, as this historical moment of him with his "celebrity" friends, lofl

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Please show me where someone went on nation wide TV with Obamas decapitated head. Strangely I must have missed that but apparently you saw it. And I wouldn't even compare Trump's son to Obama's daughters at least Baron doesn't get arrested.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Please show me where someone went on nation wide TV with Obamas decapitated head. Strangely I must have missed that but apparently you saw it. And I wouldn't even compare Trump's son to Obama's daughters at least Baron doesn't get arrested.

lofl, oh please just stop it

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The Obamas had the entire liberal media to wring their hands and cry for them.
edit on 2-6-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

examples?

i am serious, i remember when this was happening and it was talked about but pretty much ignored bc it was petty.

And...you dont think don has his trumpiteers to go to war for him and cry and be butthurt for him as well as he tweets and does for himself? You guys are just like him, lofl.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And...you dont think don has his trumpiteers to go to war for him

certainly not rioting in the streets and smashing windows of cars and businesses and causing chaos all over the place and blocking people from going to work if that's what you mean

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here you go... Griffin cries and says Trump 'broke her'...

Poor little dear post a disgusting image, gets called on it, then cries.
Confirmed the Secret Service have been in touch and she has now retained a criminal lawyer to defend her.
Lots of relitigating campaign stuff as her excuse for the disgusting image... and of course claims of that it's only because she is a woman.

I do hope she gets charged.

starts at 41 minutes in

edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

And...you dont think don has his trumpiteers to go to war for him

certainly not rioting in the streets and smashing windows of cars and businesses and causing chaos all over the place and blocking people from going to work if that's what you mean

no, it was obvious what I meant, just peruse back thru this thread if you still dont understand
edit on 2-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I got to laugh at you lefty's here spewing out the "fake rage" BS against the right. You'll are the epitome of the term. The hypocrites posting on this thread are accomplishing only one thing, making themselves look like a pathetic joke. You do have choices ya know, you can stop embarrassing yourselves at anytime, no-one will think any less of you.

You lefty's posting on this thread own this definition

Fake Outrage

These individuals can be easily identified by refusing to engage in logical debate on said issues, because they either are incapable of doing so or they are purposely doing it to 'stir the pot.' Instead, they regurgitate talking points in an attempt to appear educated on a topic when they really aren't.
You should have heard Mark Steyn on talk radio today. He couldn't have had better cannon fodder today for his British dry humor what with all the liberal hysteria about Trump pulling us out of the Paris Accord and the Griffin fiasco.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

examples?

i am serious, i remember when this was happening and it was talked about but pretty much ignored bc it was petty.

And...you dont think don has his trumpiteers to go to war for him and cry and be butthurt for him as well as he tweets and does for himself? You guys are just like him, lofl.
Seriously you need examples ??? Geez selective memory if I ever saw it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

i watched some of it.
pretty lame

i do agree with some of it
a mockery...basically...
i see that not isis but whatever

what i dont like is the

"kathy is one of the funniest people alive. kathy has went to places other entertainers were too scared to go. kathy is the proud daughter of a vet"

thats bull#

then to basically start to toss marilyn manson into the fold for # in his videos.

this is part of my theory of its all bull#

she is playing on the emotions/heart strings just like i have been bitching about the right doing.
same thing.
they are all doing it

i absolutely dont think it was a threat on trumps life and i dont think she is a damn jihadi sympathizer.
having said that she used her right to post that pic and cnn used their right to fire her.

she needs to suck that # up

both sides are playing this huge game and we the people are all involved

also funny how people can be so disturbed they actually threaten her life

this # is all so screwed up

edit on 2-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I've been hearing clips of her hysteria. Courtesy of Sean Hannity show.
I gotta say... boo hoo to her....all the crying over how the Trump family are ruining her life.... get a grip Kathy ya made a boo boo
Oh yah and it must be Yrump
Family's fault CNN fired her...
edit on 2-6-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Please show me where someone went on nation wide TV with Obamas decapitated head. .

please show me where the person responsible for this image(kathy) went on national tv with it.
she can not be responsible that other people/networks(and now right wing politicians) pimp it out

link   

So I take it you do not like white people?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I think she has just let her emotions about Trump winning the Presidency get the better of her. She was unable to come to terms with it and pushed the boundaries, much like a child does.

I don't think she will be charged but there IS now a criminal investigation open on her.

I am frankly sick of people like her and today she and her idiot representative just continued to mock and slander the President and blame them for her stupidity. She speculated about Trump 'mobilising the govt' to come after her, when in fact it was just a twitter reaction from a family (and many others) disgusted by her behaviour. She refuses to take real responsibility. She even managed to blame white men.

If she had just come out and said sorry in a more sincere way and that she was not threatening the President then fine, but she just made it worse.

Her tears and grandstanding won't go down too well.
edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So I take it you do not like white people?

i dont like mean stupid people, a large percentage of them are whites who believe they should have special legal rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join