It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM....

Funny how selective the outrage is.

Those are all disgusting photos.
The people who did them should be fired from CNN or FOX.

Edit:
Wait...What's THAT you say?...Only ONE of the people responsible for making all those disgusting examples was under contract with a major news Network?

Which one?

edit on 1-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wait...What's THAT you say?...Only ONE of the people responsible for making all those disgusting examples was under contract with a major news Network?

Which one?

and that matters why?

completely unrelated that we have no idea who the others even were or if they had a contract with a major news network?

use your brain?
edit on 1-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm proud that there is still sanity in some sectors of our country's entertainment industry...

""Several shows on Kathy Griffin’s Celebrity Run-In Tour have been canceled after the release of a photo depicting the comedienne holding up a fake decapitated head of President Donald Trump. Many venues around the country are now cutting ties with Griffin over the controversy.""

www.msn.com...

Kathy would probably have better success booking her comedy shows with liberal colleges, like Berkeley.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I got to laugh at you lefty's here spewing out the "fake rage" BS against the right. You'll are the epitome of the term. The hypocrites posting on this thread are accomplishing only one thing, making themselves look like a pathetic joke. You do have choices ya know, you can stop embarrassing yourselves at anytime, no-one will think any less of you.

You lefty's posting on this thread own this definition

Fake Outrage

These individuals can be easily identified by refusing to engage in logical debate on said issues, because they either are incapable of doing so or they are purposely doing it to 'stir the pot.' Instead, they regurgitate talking points in an attempt to appear educated on a topic when they really aren't.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The POS Kathy Griffin who planned, made and posted this sick image is now lawyering up to go after the Trump family for "bullying" her.

Seems like she's real sorry for her actions.

edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh she ain't sorry
If anyone thought she was they are a fool

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

and Barron was NOT affected by the severed head, that was made up to create butthurtness.

Don is a jerk (just as expected tho) to bring his young son into this. Barron will be asked about this years down the road and will now be forced to lie each time to keep his lying dad's credibility.

He's making a lying, crying, pompous lil mini-don
edit on 2-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

and Barron was NOT affected by the severed head, that was made up to create butthurtness.

Don is a jerk (just as expected tho) to bring his young son into this. Barron will be asked about this years down the road and will now be forced to lie each time to keep his lying dad's credibility.

The amount of hatred you have for an 11 year old child is disturbing.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM....

Funny how selective the outrage is.

Yes... it really is funny.

When it was a dummy of George W Bush being torn up by a bull at a rodeo.... no outrage.

When a rodeo clown donned an Obama mask at a rodeo.... OUTRAGE.... followed by the clown not only being fired, but banned from working as a rodeo clown..... AND members of the Missouri Rodeo Clown Association required to take sensitivity training before being allowed to work as rodeo clowns.

Yes, it is selective... like memories in some.

Donald Trump effigies:
New Orleans Advocate
LA City Hall: Twitter
The Sun
Yahoo: You get the idea....
edit on b000000302017-06-02T07:49:44-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 02 Jun 2017 07:49:44 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: veracity

The amount of hatred you have for an 11 year old child is disturbing.

the amount of idiocracy and unwavering following of a total proven liar is disturbing.

and where do you get "hatred"? I dont hate an 11 yr old boy...your miserable mind just went there on its own...check it
edit on 2-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I hope the judge slaps these two cows with a frivolous lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The POS Kathy Griffin who planned, made and posted this sick image is now lawyering up to go after the Trump family for "bullying" her.

Seems like she's real sorry for her actions.

She's hired Lisa Bloom? The Lisa Bloom who is Gloria Allred's daughter, who is connected to the Clintons? The Lisa Bloom who brought a fake sexual assault charge against Trump for an alleged victim?

Hmmmm...makes me wonder if Kathy Griffin took hush money to do this stunt.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Even if she did...does it matter that there are people out there that have a personal vendetta against the president? There are always people who do, with any presidents.

Do we know if if the sexual assault cases were fake or not? NO, we do not know, they could be, or maybe don is just being good ole don and sexually assaulted someone, like he brags about.

I do not condone making up sexual assault cases, yet I also do not condone sexual assault.

We have to stop relying on our opinions and go with the facts, which the facts here are...we just dont know. There is NO way to know.

Signs point to don being a jerk but Im not going to say as a fact that he sexually assaulted this girl, just as you cannot say that he didnt.

Trump is connected to the clintons, so the fact that Lisa Bloom is connected to the Clintons has no clout...to anything. It is asinine that you even bring it up. Sorry I am picking on you but its just an example of when you are miserable and want so badly for things to fit to your agenda...your mind goes to weird places to get it there.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Do you have any proof that the people why are mad about the tip picture did not give a dam about the bottom pictures?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Do you have any proof that the people why are mad about the tip picture did not give a dam about the bottom pictures?

I think the proof would be that there were no threads from conservatives expressing outrage at the effects these images had on the Obama girls (I think the youngest would have been about 7 yrs old in 2008?).

Unless you can provide proof that there were threads by conservatives on this issue.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think the proof would be that there were no threads from conservatives expressing outrage at the effects these images had on the Obama girls (I think the youngest would have been about 7 yrs old in 2008?).

Unless you can provide proof that there were threads by conservatives on this issue.

Why does that matter?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Why does that matter?

It matters because it proves the hyperbolic outrage is disingenuous and manufactured for political reasons.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Why does that matter?

It matters because it proves the hyperbolic outrage is disingenuous and manufactured for political reasons.

Oh?
Seems like what happened to someone else and the reaction they got is completely irrelevant when assessing the rights and wrongs of this case. Judge the situation on its merits, not on your internal sense of 'justice'.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I am judging the situation on its merits. The fact is, everyone thought what Griffin did was inappropriate, but conservatives are losing their minds over it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I am judging the situation on its merits. The fact is, everyone thought what Griffin did was inappropriate, but conservatives are losing their minds over it.

So? It was wrong and people have varying views about it, which I think you will find is EXACTLY the same as it was for Obama... liberals threw a fit, some conservatives said it was wrong, others ignored it and yet others cheered it. Ultimately, though, Obama's slings and arrows are irrelevant.

edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join