It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This post isn't going to be popular, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for this moron, Kathy Griffin.

She only did what too many on the left were already thinking.

You're a psychic now?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Nope. Still free to offer an opinion though.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Nope. Still free to offer an opinion though.

Yeah. I also feel free to offer an opinion that you are wrong.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
she will have a reality show on vh1 in a few months and her brand will grow

LOL well at least your an optimist.

From here on out she will always be damaged goods and a risk to who ever puts her on.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: TinySickTears
she will have a reality show on vh1 in a few months and her brand will grow

LOL well at least your an optimist.

From here on out she will always be damaged goods and a risk to who ever puts her on.

nah
it may take a while but it will pass

this # happens quite often

huge fake outrage
nice fake apology
few months
business as usual

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This post isn't going to be popular, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for this moron, Kathy Griffin.

I'm psychic...and I KNEW you were going to say this.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm psychic...and I KNEW you were going to say this.

Well, you are psychic.

I remember that you told me that at the end of my life, I would die.

Scary.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
as someone who supports Trump I think what she did was awesome and I would encourage all "liberals" to continue to demonstrate their hatred of Trump and his supporters in similar fashion.

edit on 31-5-2017 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2017 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin is about as appealing as a wet fart.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM....

Funny how selective the outrage is.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

B..b...but they're not celebrities.
LMAO

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You must have missed the discussion within this very thread about the difference in the cartoonish effigies and the realistic bloody decapitated head the slutty meth-head-looking-unfunny cow was holding up.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You must have missed the discussion within this very thread about the difference in the cartoonish effigies and the realistic bloody decapitated head the slutty meth-head-looking-unfunny cow was holding up.

How realistic does it have to be before you start to complain?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well, one thing she was successful at doing was bringing out all the racist hypocrisy that believe the bloody head deserves to be butthurt over, but the numerous racist memes of Obama and his family OVER AN 8 YEAR SPAN were different due to "celebrity" status and degree of artistic value (authentic-looking) and therefore no reason for Butthurt.

I seriously cannot believe I share a world with you dumb racist hypocrites.
Karma will come around, if not this life then the next.

edit on 1-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

So equating a fringe group with the mainstream is the same? I didn't condone what effigies were made, but they have the right to make them, and as far as I know, nearly every President has had some effigies made of them, Can you show where this happened before in American politics?

The photographer has the right to take these pictures, Ms. Griffin, has the right to pose in these pictures; I have the right to ignore it and move on. To say "this is the same thing" is to spin reality.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: veracity

So equating a fringe group with the mainstream is the same? I didn't condone what effigies were made, but they have the right to make them, and as far as I know, nearly every President has had some effigies made of them, Can you show where this happened before in American politics?

The photographer has the right to take these pictures, Ms. Griffin, has the right to pose in these pictures; I have the right to ignore it and move on. To say "this is the same thing" is to spin reality.

Yes, any type of "art", "effigy" or "meme" that pokes fun of the president or even goes so far as to portray the death of a president all falls into the same category...tasteless art

The Obama effigy's and memes should have gotten the same (if not more bc of the racism) outrage as the bloody head and people like you are trying to say it is not the same.

Do NOT separate them, they are all tasteless art. The effect of realistic materials used and the celebrity status is asinine to point out.

If you MUST point out differences then consider this...the 1 (one) person who posed with the bloody head art was not portraying racism and she has quickly apologized compared to the countless racist "art" made and spread that never once anyone apologized for.

You, as well as your miserable racist cohorts are trying very hard (and failing) at finding reasons why the trump head is not ok but the Obama bashing is justified.

edit on 1-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

seriously?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Funny. So it is all about the level of how real it looks? You say the trump thing looks real
I say not so much. Instantly can tell it was a fake.
And I love that you are so upset that you feel the need to trash her by calling her names. It's great.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Kathy Griffin wants Donald Trump's head ... but she wants it bloody and detached from his body.
The comedian posed for the gory shot during a photo session with famed photog Tyler Shields, who's known for edgy, shocking pics. We got the pic before the release.
During the photo shoot, Kathy joked that she and Tyler would need to move to Mexico once the pics got released, for fear they'd be thrown in prison.

Link

I generally support all freedom of expression. Yet this is beyond tasteless and yet more embarrassment for what the modern left has become but there's some true irony here. This is the type of art/expression you'd likely see ISIS engage in. The current left increasingly is sharing more ideals with Islamic extremists as each week passes.

She's part of the same left which wants to silence freedom of speech and expression from those of which they don't agree, yet at the same time promotes her right to artistically behead the current POTUS. Furthermore, she likely fails to realize in a number of Islamic controlled countries she'd get the death penalty for such a display.

Curious what the reaction would have been if someone like Ted Nugent had done the same with Obama.

The comment section in the article is interesting, even many liberals are starting to get completely turned off by antics like this from the left. Saw the same with the "cultural appropriation over white people selling burritos" the other day. What these people don't understand is they're so caught up in their little bubble of emotions that they're tearing apart their own party.

The classic, centrist liberal wants no part of this.

This. This is the kind of stuff that will guarantee him reelection in 2020.

Thanks, Kathy, for your desperate need for attention and classless personality.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Skorp
This is borderline demonstrating how the Left are becoming ISIS Collaborators. At the very least ISIS Sympathizers.

Absolutely insane.

Yeah, I'm as conservative as they come, and I disagree that this de-Kathy-tation travesty is representative of the entire left, or what little of it remains these days.

Most of them probably know this hurts their cause more tha n it helps, and in Al Franken's case, after stating that he "stands with" this Griffin lunatic, it might cost him his seat in 2020 (if he runs).

Im pretty sure it will not one bit affect Al Franken's seat, and Im pretty sure there is more left than right in America and the only part dwindling down are the "Trump supporter" republicans considering his popularity is declining drastically.

Nope. Trump damn near won blue state MN (-1.5 points) and so far the trend nationally is ALL RIGHT, baby!

Because you leftists, are in fact the smallest segment of the electorate...

Gallup: "Liberals" only 25% of the electorate

do you know what the popular vote is? or is it factual information that you choose to turn a blind eye to.

I know what a popular vote is in a Senatorial election, but no such thing exists in a presidential contest. If it did, no leftist would ever win another presidential race.

As it stands...
In the past 7 Presidential elections, a 30 year span, a conservative has only won the popular vote once.
And never has an elected president lost the Popular vote by a greater margin than Trump did.
A convincing case for gerrymandering ...but the tide is not favoring Republicans...definitely after the #-show in the WH at present.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join