It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Skorp
This is borderline demonstrating how the Left are becoming ISIS Collaborators. At the very least ISIS Sympathizers.

Absolutely insane.

Yeah, I'm as conservative as they come, and I disagree that this de-Kathy-tation travesty is representative of the entire left, or what little of it remains these days.

Most of them probably know this hurts their cause more tha n it helps, and in Al Franken's case, after stating that he "stands with" this Griffin lunatic, it might cost him his seat in 2020 (if he runs).

Im pretty sure it will not one bit affect Al Franken's seat, and Im pretty sure there is more left than right in America and the only part dwindling down are the "Trump supporter" republicans considering his popularity is declining drastically.

Nope. Trump damn near won blue state MN (-1.5 points) and so far the trend nationally is ALL RIGHT, baby!

Because you leftists, are in fact the smallest segment of the electorate...

Gallup: "Liberals" only 25% of the electorate

do you know what the popular vote is? or is it factual information that you choose to turn a blind eye to.

I know what a popular vote is in a Senatorial election, but no such thing exists in a presidential contest. If it did, no leftist would ever win another presidential race.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This is borderline demonstrating how the Left are becoming ISIS Collaborators. At the very least ISIS Sympathizers.

Absolutely insane.

Yeah, I'm as conservative as they come, and I disagree that this de-Kathy-tation travesty is representative of the entire left, or what little of it remains these days.

Most of them probably know this hurts their cause more tha n it helps, and in Al Franken's case, after stating that he "stands with" this Griffin lunatic, it might cost him his seat in 2020 (if he runs).

Im pretty sure it will not one bit affect Al Franken's seat, and Im pretty sure there is more left than right in America and the only part dwindling down are the "Trump supporter" republicans considering his popularity is declining drastically.

Nope. Trump damn near won blue state MN (-1.5 points) and so far the trend nationally is ALL RIGHT, baby!

do you know what the popular vote is? or is it factual information that you choose to turn a blind eye to.

You are so uninformed, it's hard to communicate with you. Look at the election maps. Trump won America. The whole gd thing is red other than the pockets of the west coast where illegals voted in huge numbers (you will see), and the liberal elite east coast, TRUMP WON AMERICANS' VOTES. Popular vote....hmmmpf! Don't believe it.
edit on 31-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Kathy's 15 mins of fame... 14:57 14:58 14:59 you are fired!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This thread has devolved into "left is always bad and right is always good".

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

You are right in that it has no pull on electing the president, but it DOES prove that more people voted for Hilary than Trump...even Trump was upset about it.

anyways, why dont you read your articles before you post them? Then maybe you wouldnt come off as so dumb.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Absolutely insane.

You are so uninformed, it's hard to communicate with you. Look at the election maps. Trump won America. The whole gd thing is red other than the pockets of the west coast where illegals voted in huge numbers (you will see), and the liberal elite east coast, TRUMP WON AMERICANS' VOTES. Popular vote....hmmmpf! Don't believe it.

You can look at any map you want but just bc you dont believe the popular vote doesnt mean its not true.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

She will probably be on The View next week and Whoopi-doo and Joy Beharpie will give her a platform to explain her "art" and explain why she's sooo sorry she went over the top....and can't we all be tolerant and forgiving. I can hear it now!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

so shes sorry, is that so bad?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ssshhhhh.....

Leave them to their circle jerk. They will climax soon and it will be over for a few hours until the next circle jerk pops up.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
she will have a reality show on vh1 in a few months and her brand will grow

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

You are right in that it has no pull on electing the president, but it DOES prove that more people voted for Hilary than Trump...even Trump was upset about it.

anyways, why dont you read your articles before you post them? Then maybe you wouldnt come off as so dumb.

LOL! Yeah. Ok. And you probably think illegals didn't vote in CA. Have you read about VA. I doubt it.

More Americans voted for Trump....let's just leave it at that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That stunt was tasteless and beyond offensive.

Mixed messages and nothing at all funny about a direct implication of threat to the President. In today's climate, with real beheadings being a very real issue, this was simply repulsive.

Glad they canned her ass.
She's considered D-List for a reason.
That type of ____ just ain't funny.

edit on 5/31/17 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit, as usual....like I can't freakin' type straight I'm so upset or something

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
No different than the right-wing nutjobs who post dank memes of Hillary about to be hung from the neck or the protestors that had Obama-dolls hung from a noose whilst burning.

Just further goes to show that both Republican conservatives and progressive liberals are more alike than they'd ever have the gall to admit.

Don't like the picture? Don't look at it.

Not too sure what the alternative is here. One does speak ill of Dear Leader, I know, but that # shouldn't fly here in America. Saudi Arabia, sure, because they're not a free populace and they're often jailed/killed for protesting against the State.

I think the picture is juevenille and I'm not a fan of the woman in the picture, but I'm not going to pretend to be outraged and sickened by what equates to some random lady making a political statement.

Let's talk about thin skin.

It's ILLEGAL. For the look alike Obama hanging: The FBI says that the dummy, which was wearing a Halloween mask, intentionally resembled the likeness of the president, which can be taken as a threat not covered by free speech.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Griffin gets dumped on by 'Squatty Potty'.
There's a certain beautiful symmetry here.

Kathy Griffin Loses CNN New Year's Eve Show and Squatty Potty Deal

adage.com...

edit on 31-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Trump supporters losing heads over a plastic head.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol, no such thing as bad publicity they say..just might take some time to reap any benefit. Is it better to be famous or infamous?
edit on 31-5-2017 by vonclod because: cant write a proper sentence

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Since when is CNN a "Trump supporter"?---THEY fired her.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Since when is CNN a "Trump supporter"?---THEY fired her.

I know. Doesn't change the truth of my statement.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This post isn't going to be popular, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for this moron, Kathy Griffin.

She only did what too many on the left were already thinking.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Pure evil "Eat the Rich" French Revolution bullslick here. Besides shes just doing what her masters tell her that she must. She doesn't have this sort of freedom in her work. Look at her face she is saying as much.........funny clown men made her do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join