It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: MysticPearl

Even scarier image.

I hope they pay her makeup person a lot of money. I am guessing you wouldn't want to go to work with a full stomach... could get messy.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It's because you have decency , dignity, and a moral compass. And thank you for it.

I don't care what side of the political spectrum anyone sits on, this is childish, and makes American citizens look like damn fools.
edit on 5302017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: subfab

i don't believe freedom of speech protects you from making threats to a sitting president.

this photo to me is a threat to president trump. i'd be surprised if she doesn't get in trouble for this stunt.

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should arrest her and investigate possible connections to ISIS.

FBI should investigate.

link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
I remember some idiot hung a Obama doll and the whole world had a meltdown. I guess as long as you symbolically murder a white republican it's totally fine...

Freedom of speech and expression is a good thing. Until it's done to provoke idiocy.

Like I said, both republican conservatives and progressive liberals operate in the same demeanor and are more alike than they realize.

Hang an Obama doll whilst it's burning? Conservatives say freedom of speech. Not hurting anyone. Just expressing themselves.

Show a picture of Drump's decapitated head? WAAAAAH its tasteless, shocking, appalling, and shouldn't be allowed!

As a little side note - Infowars and many on the "alt-right," are throwing a hissy fit over Far Cry 5'a antagonist being a cult of personality of sorts with a religious dogma. They're loosing their # because it's "die whitey die propoganda," and Infowars themselves said (and I quote):

"Where you fight patriotic Americans as your enemy."

The level of stupid when it comes to partisan-politics is astounding.

All these people talking about freedom of speech, I don't think they know what it means.

Just because it hurts your butt, doesn't mean it should be canned and/or not allowed.

Coming from the "I'm fed up with political correctness bull," crowd, this thread is #ing pathetic.

link   

KATHY looks more like a KEN to me.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

i don't believe freedom of speech protects you from making threats to a sitting president.

this photo to me is a threat to president trump. i'd be surprised if she doesn't get in trouble for this stunt.

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should investigate.

yeah
the fbi should waste a #load of money on a dumb ass comedian cause bad taste is a crime!!!!!

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Don't like the picture? Don't look at it.

I think the picture is juevenille and I'm not a fan of the woman in the picture, but I'm not going to pretend to be outraged and sickened by what equates to some random lady making a political statement.

Let's talk about thin skin.

with you 100% my friend

I don't really care one way or the other.

Don't like carrot top (his career died decades ago, I'm surprised he's back), and I don't like Trump.

That being said, this is an example of how mainstream media and parts of society set a clear double standard.

We all know if a right wing comedian did this with Obama, they would be chastised as a violent right wing racist.

link   

FBI should investigate.

I think she has been punished enough...

+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is brilliant material for elections. The left associating directly to ISIS. They dream of beheading people they don;t agree with politically. They just can't seem to take a breath and realise the damage they are doing - to themselves.

If I was Trump's comms team , I would make sure that image was everywhere.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didn't know carrot top was still doing comedy.

But I guess the Trump bandwagon brought him out of the wood works.

He doesn't look as jacked anymore though.

Now that was funny.

But it hurt my feelings and my bottom so you shouldn't say that.....

/s

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
To be fair, she does look like the crypt keeper.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We all know if a right wing comedian did this with Obama, they would be chastised as a violent right wing racist.

I'm waiting for the Photoshop of Obama's head in place of Trump... RACIST!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

No, where did I say she can't do this?

What I said is it's extreme, it's ISIS like, it's tearing apart the left and shows incredible hypocrisy.

But does she have the right to do this? Sure.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should investigate.

yeah
the fbi should waste a #load of money on a dumb ass comedian cause bad taste is a crime!!!!!

Or a Russian collusion investigation....

As far as Kathy goes...same old same old....still irrelevant.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is a perfect indication that nothing is sacred now.

On the one hand, you have to hand it to the leftists because the gloves have come off and we can respond in kind with their leadership.

This will be fun!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should investigate.

yeah

Or a Russian collusion investigation....

As far as Kathy goes...same old same old....still irrelevant.

Or the Hillary investigation.

Or the birther conspiracy.

If the fan girls of both respective camps stopped throwing around their Pom-poms for just one minute, they would realize that they're both nearly identical.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I dont.

P.c. has been abused to the point of being unrecognizable. It's just an excuse to act like a spoiled teenager.

We could all use a little more respect for one another's opinions.

Maybe Americans wouldn't look like total morons to the rest of the world. Or at least our elders/grandparents.
I don't know all the answers, but I don't see this crap helping. A joke or some lowbrow slapstick is fine in my book, as long as that's all it is and let's people get crap off their chest.

edit on 5302017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should investigate.

yeah

No, simply better to be safe than sorry and make sure she has no jihadist connections.

This is basically broadcasting to the world that she might. So, check her out.

link   

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should investigate.

yeah

in the early 1980's a man by the name of Josiah L. MERRILL mailed out images of ronald reagan. the images were bloody depictions of the president. he was arrested and tried, and found guilty of several charges.

openjurist.org...

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is a perfect indication that nothing is sacred now.

On the one hand, you have to hand it to the leftists because the gloves have come off and we can respond in kind with their leadership.

This will be fun!

Lolololololol because Obama was never considered a gorilla, a secret Muslim spy, actually Osama Bin Laden in disguise, Michelle was never considered an ape nor a man, and we're all very aware of the insane amount of drivel towards Hillary.

But yes, THIS is the tipping point.

Lolololol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join