It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That really is horrible.

Poor kid, he must have been terrified.

That upsets me.

Barron is just old enough to pick up on the hate and insults and threats made against his dad. He's old enough to worry about the safety of his family and he's old enough to know that ISIS beheads people they hate.

That head looked real enough that an 11-yr. old child might think it was real. It didn't look like a dummy or a cartoonish depiction as effigies do. TMZ reported that the image came on the TV screen, he saw it, and panicked!!

The far left loonies are mentally ill. They have taken the hate and intolerance to a whole new sick sick level. They don't even realize how mentally disturbed they have become.

[[[[[Barron]]]]]]]

I feel bad for Barron too, im sure he thought it was real, especially when his dad is never with him and would rather play golf than spend time with his son. How is he to know that his dad is ok and not killed by a terrorists.

You are so ignorant of facts. Do you never read or listen to interviews with family members. Donald Trump is known to be a wonderful father that loves his children very much. Your posts are so full of misinformation, I just generally ignore them, but enough is enough.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Do you laugh when it's reversed and the fake outrage is coming from the left? Or do you Houdini?

There is fake outrage, and there is also fake laughing at fake outrage.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: veracity

Good point
Pretty sure trump knew about this before baron. Could have called the kid and told him he might see an image but not to worry it's just a bad joke.
But he didnt

I am positive that he wanted Barron to find out on his own and cry...so he could use him for points with his supporters.

I'm leaning that way too.
No way the 11 year old saw it before trump.
He is the president but still the kids father.
Melania could have said the same thing.

They probably did cause as much as I don't like him I doubt he is a #ty parent but mr 4 moves ahead prob saw a great chance to tug the heart strings.

What Kathy wanted which was shock she got and what trump wants, the emotional play he got.
This all played out perfectly

link   

I agree that it was in bad taste, i thought so at first glance, not caring who it was holding the head, however, the butthurt triggered snowflakes are making me laugh so hard.

I also find it amazing (as in amazingly OMFG) that celebrity status matters to these little snowflakes.

so now they can outrage over this, but it was ok that they did NOT outrage over Obama lynchings and him and his family made into monkeys over 8 years bc it was not a celebrity who did it.

Also...I do not even consider Kathy a celebrity and she jokes that she isnt one herself...makes it even funnier.

oh

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Mr 4 moves ahead.

That's a good one, I'll give you that

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Of course he was upset.
Heart strings needed an extra tug

Excuse me?

Excuse what?
I'M saying of course they're gonna say he was upset. Have to play on people's emotions.
Make it about the kids and people really get bunged up.

wow

As I said, Stormy....they don't even realize how mentally ill they are. Psychologically damaged when they can't even empathize with how a child would react to seeing something like that.

Yes, it makes you wonder how one can be so cold hearted.

Sometimes I wonder if it is just stubbornness, they get satisfaction out of screwing with peoples heads.

I don't understand them.

link   

originally posted by: lostintheabyss

Do you laugh when it's reversed and the fake outrage is coming from the left? Or do you Houdini?

There is fake outrage, and there is also fake laughing at fake outrage.

Oh I laugh.
Not a left vs right issue for me.
What outrages or fake outrages most amused me cause I don't get it.

link   

That really is horrible.

Poor kid, he must have been terrified.

That upsets me.

Barron is just old enough to pick up on the hate and insults and threats made against his dad. He's old enough to worry about the safety of his family and he's old enough to know that ISIS beheads people they hate.

That head looked real enough that an 11-yr. old child might think it was real. It didn't look like a dummy or a cartoonish depiction as effigies do. TMZ reported that the image came on the TV screen, he saw it, and panicked!!

The far left loonies are mentally ill. They have taken the hate and intolerance to a whole new sick sick level. They don't even realize how mentally disturbed they have become.

[[[[[Barron]]]]]]]

I feel bad for Barron too, im sure he thought it was real, especially when his dad is never with him and would rather play golf than spend time with his son. How is he to know that his dad is ok and not killed by a terrorists.

You are so ignorant of facts. Do you never read or listen to interviews with family members. Donald Trump is known to be a wonderful father that loves his children very much. Your posts are so full of misinformation, I just generally ignore them, but enough is enough.

lol, im sure don and his bevy of paid entourage portray in interviews and to the public that he is a great father, but nothing can twist the fact that he would rather play golf than be with his son.
edit on 31-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
also reply to: TinySickTears

Becuz only big bad rough Nd tuff guys find it amusing

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It's just an excuse and a lame one at that.
All the Obama images made fast rounds across the internet just like this.
Go to about page 20 and look at the images we were posting last night.
Trump with his head off.
Where was the outrage?
Wasn't there

Just like fake news. Fake outrage
You have to be a total stugats to think she is a #ing jihad and that's what people are claiming.
So they are either faking outrage or they are stupid.
Not sure which is worse. I have not made up my mind

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostintheabyss
also reply to: TinySickTears

Becuz only big bad rough Nd tuff guys find it amusing

If you say so.
I've never claimed that but hey, say what you want.
I won't fein outrage

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's just an excuse and a lame one at that.
All the Obama images made fast rounds across the internet just like this.
Go to about page 20 and look at the images we were posting last night.
Trump with his head off.
Where was the outrage?
Wasn't there

Just like fake news. Fake outrage
You have to be a total stugats to think she is a #ing jihad and that's what people are claiming.
So they are either faking outrage or they are stupid.
Not sure which is worse. I have not made up my mind

I am 100% positive it is that they are stupid and searching for an outlet to let their misery seep out, this is it.

Now, in their minds, don and barron are felt sorry for, the leftists are evil jihadist and they can feel good knowing that their agenda of trumptopia is still standing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm all for free speech/dark humor but her display stirred memories of James Foley, Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg etc. She kinda sent out a big F#$% you to those who live in fear of that exact type of violence everyday in the ME.

Too bad for them cause she's so hilarious. I think a lengthy ISIS comedy tour might save her career, they'd love her. SMH

Advertisers are going to avoid her like the plague. At this late stage in her career she's hardly worth the risk.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, once the smiling face that brought us "Squatty Potty" toilet stools, now they've dropped her like a turd.

Kind of ironic considering her career's in the toilet.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yeah. Another thread popped about poor baron and people are saying they are so disturbed they can't even look and have to scroll past.
That's crap.
They're probably gonna go home tonight and binge watch saw.
But that image use too much

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Trump supporter...racist.

Or maybe he was just completely nuts, but he wasn't the only racist to get stabby recently. Should we assume every racist is gonna go on a stabbing spree? Or are we going to be grown ups?

not all republicans are racist, but all racists stabbers ARE republicans.

Right, because only white people can be racist.

I dont buy into this poor white racism idiology.

But going by your words you clearly do buy into the idea that only whites can be racists, which is one of the most racist attitudes that can possibly be held.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yeah. Another thread popped about poor baron and people are saying they are so disturbed they can't even look and have to scroll past.
That's crap.

Yes I said that twice on two topics,

I don't post as often as I once did, only if something is really bothering me,

I am having a hard time biting my tongue, who are you?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That's crap.

lofl, they are fake and do not even know it...so moved by protecting their agenda

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Trump supporter...racist.

Or maybe he was just completely nuts, but he wasn't the only racist to get stabby recently. Should we assume every racist is gonna go on a stabbing spree? Or are we going to be grown ups?

not all republicans are racist, but all racists stabbers ARE republicans.

Right, because only white people can be racist.

I dont buy into this poor white racism idiology.

But going by your words you clearly do buy into the idea that only whites can be racists, which is one of the most racist attitudes that can possibly be held.

AHHHHAHHHH, you got me, im a racist...against my own race...AHHHHHHHHH

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

When you say not all whites are racist, but all racists are republicans, the not so subtle implications are screamingly clear: you buy into this BS logic that only whites can be racist. This is indicative of appeal to this insane Critical Race Theory logic, that goes along the lines of "blacks cant be racist" (with obvious implications for the other minorities).

And yes, about half the people in our society that buy into this insane ideology are themselves white (liberals).

So, no matter how wickedly brutal a mob hate crime against whites might be, nope, the perps "cant be racist" beause only whites can be.

This is the logic driving the entire SJW platform, and this degree of hardcore racism is rivaled only by that of the Neo-Nazi's themselves.

Good luck with that. Be sure to pat yourself on the back later for being so sophisticatingly 'above racism' (as an adherent to what is easily one the the most diabolically racist ideologies in human history).

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I did condemn it, unlike your condemnation of the same treatment by anyone of Obama. It's only a big deal because it was a celebrity?

Quit your bullsht.

new topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join