It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm sure Sasha and Malia loved seeing their dad burning and swinging from trees, their mom called a dude... all of them being called monkeys, teenage girls being sexually shamed for wearing skirts above their knees. Not many in this thread seemed to care then.

It sucks for these kids.

another clear difference btw Obama and don... Im sure it hurt Obama's girls to constantly be made fun of for 8 yrs straight by racist, but Don has to tweet about it and let everyone know how hurt his son is while Obama and his family stayed strong and took the high road and never even acknowledged it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Obviously you're a big rough and tough guy.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That really is horrible.

Poor kid, he must have been terrified.

That upsets me.

Barron is just old enough to pick up on the hate and insults and threats made against his dad. He's old enough to worry about the safety of his family and he's old enough to know that ISIS beheads people they hate.

That head looked real enough that an 11-yr. old child might think it was real. It didn't look like a dummy or a cartoonish depiction as effigies do. TMZ reported that the image came on the TV screen, he saw it, and panicked!!

The far left loonies are mentally ill. They have taken the hate and intolerance to a whole new sick sick level. They don't even realize how mentally disturbed they have become.

[[[[[Barron]]]]]]]

edit on 31-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They got the desired effect it seems, a bunch of triggered Trump supporters. Seems like a job well done on their part.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm sure Sasha and Malia loved seeing their dad burning and swinging from trees, their mom called a dude... all of them being called monkeys, teenage girls being sexually shamed for wearing skirts above their knees. Not many in this thread seemed to care then.

It sucks for these kids.

People have been hanging presidents in effigy since forever. Obama wasn't the first to receive that treatment. I don't care for the imagery. Doesn't matter to me if I voted for the person or not. Remember when they put W's head on a spike? It takes a sick sense of humor to do these things, no matter who the president happens to be.

You re right they have. I got a little extra joy out of the poster saying if it was an image of a hanging they would not have been offended but since it was the Henry 8th it is offensive.
Craziness

Put her in jail..? It was not a thread.
People saying investigate for terrorist ties. People are bonkers

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Of course he was upset.
Heart strings needed an extra tug

Excuse me?

Excuse what?
I'M saying of course they're gonna say he was upset. Have to play on people's emotions.
Make it about the kids and people really get bunged up.

wow

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That really is horrible.

That upsets me.

Barron is just old enough to pick up on the hate and insults and threats made against his dad. He's old enough to worry about the safety of his family and he's old enough to know that ISIS beheads people they hate.

That head looked real enough that an 11-yr. old child might think it was real. It didn't look like a dummy or a cartoonish depiction as effigies do. TMZ reported that the image came on the TV screen, he saw it, and panicked!!

The far left loonies are mentally ill. They have taken the hate and intolerance to a whole new sick sick level. They don't even realize how mentally disturbed they have become.

[[[[[Barron]]]]]]]

I feel bad for Barron too, im sure he thought it was real, especially when his dad is never with him and would rather play golf than spend time with his son. How is he to know that his dad is ok and not killed by a terrorists.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lostintheabyss

No. Not at all

Just not a pansy when it comes to images.
I can distinguish art or attempts to shock from threats.
Apparently you can't.
Not about being a tough guy

Freedom of some speech for some should be the new motto

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
also reply to: queenofswords

When they go low, we go higher....

link   

Of course he was upset.

Excuse me?

Excuse what?
I'M saying of course they're gonna say he was upset. Have to play on people's emotions.

wow

Yup

Wow
My opinion on the matter
Maybe I should be investigated

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That really is horrible.

That upsets me.

[[[[[Barron]]]]]]]

True that.

link   

Of course he was upset.

Excuse me?

Excuse what?

wow

As I said, Stormy....they don't even realize how mentally ill they are. Psychologically damaged when they can't even empathize with how a child would react to seeing something like that.

link   

originally posted by: lostintheabyss
also reply to: queenofswords

When they go low, we go higher....

in this case, when they go low, trumpluvrs (including don himself) get triggered.
edit on 31-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hell, I can remember when then-comedian, now-senator Al Franken said he was a communist and advocated the violent overthrow of the united states.

It's OK if you're on the left.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I agree she has the right to do whatever she wants to in the name of art and freedom of expression.

Still doesn't change the fact that it was horribly done in bad taste and that you're a big and bad tough guy for laughing at people's disgust.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
Hell, I can remember when then-comedian, now-senator Al Franken said he was a communist and advocated the violent overthrow of the united states.

It's OK if you're on the left.

Al Franken was on Saturday Night Live...do you know what Saturday Night Live is?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Good point
Pretty sure trump knew about this before baron. Could have called the kid and told him he might see an image but not to worry it's just a bad joke.
But he didnt

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Of course he was upset.

Excuse me?

Excuse what?

wow

Yup

Wow
My opinion on the matter
Maybe I should be investigated

no comment

link   

a reply to: veracity

Good point
Pretty sure trump knew about this before baron. Could have called the kid and told him he might see an image but not to worry it's just a bad joke.
But he didnt

I am positive that he wanted Barron to find out on his own and cry...so he could use him for points with his supporters.

link   

originally posted by: lostintheabyss

I agree she has the right to do whatever she wants to in the name of art and freedom of expression.

Still doesn't change the fact that it was horribly done in bad taste and that you're a big and bad tough guy for laughing at people's disgust.

It was in bad taste.
I am not a tough guy
I am very much laughing at the disgust and take outrage.
Can't be much clearer than that

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join