It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth
Holy sh**.
Apparently Baron Trump actually thought it was his dad - he was watching TV when the image came up.
Sometimes forget he is only 11.

www.tmz.com...

Kathy Griffin should probably be a bit worried - I bet Melania Trump is furious.

Hollywood elitist Alt-Left funny people already have called Barron a future serial killer...so they probably thought he'd really like the image.

that is just not true, quit trying to divide you idiot

Yeah actually it is true.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

SNL writer was suspended for the tweet.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Holy sh**.
Apparently Baron Trump actually thought it was his dad - he was watching TV when the image came up.

www.tmz.com...

Kathy Griffin should probably be a bit worried - I bet Melania Trump is furious.

That really is horrible.

Poor kid, he must have been terrified.

That upsets me.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And Rosie O'Donnell suggested that Barron is autistic.
Daily Mail

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Holy sh**.

www.tmz.com...

Hollywood elitist Alt-Left funny people already have called Barron a future serial killer...so they probably thought he'd really like the image.

I dont doubt it, but the poster is trying to make it look like all of hollywood elitist are saying that...that part is NOT true

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Daily Mail

He could be, whats wrong with that?

I do agree that a diagnosis should only be done by a doctor tho

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Daily Mail

Hollywood elitist Alt-Left funny people strike again!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Of course he was upset.
Heart strings needed an extra tug

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm sure Sasha and Malia loved seeing their dad burning and swinging from trees, their mom called a dude... all of them being called monkeys, teenage girls being sexually shamed for wearing skirts above their knees. Not many in this thread seemed to care then.

It sucks for these kids.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Of course he was upset.

Excuse me?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Holy sh**.

www.tmz.com...

I dont doubt it, but the poster is trying to make it look like all of hollywood elitist are saying that...that part is NOT true

Go back and look at his post. He didn't say 'all'. You added that, even putting it in caps.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hollywood elitist Alt-Left psuedo-funny people strike again!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I really wish they would stop posting that image all over the net, it got to me last night, I scroll past it really fast, it is to realistic.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Of course he was upset.

Excuse me?

Excuse what?
I'M saying of course they're gonna say he was upset. Have to play on people's emotions.
Make it about the kids and people really get bunged up.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I'm sure Sasha and Malia loved seeing their dad burning and swinging from trees, their mom called a dude... all of them being called monkeys, teenage girls being sexually shamed for wearing skirts above their knees. Not many in this thread seemed to care then.

It sucks for these kids.

I can't remember any celebrity with hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of followers doing this to Obama.
False equivalence, instead of just condemning what this very nasty, and dumb, woman did.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I really wish they would stop posting that image all over the net, it got to me last night, I scroll past it really fast, it is to realistic.

I think it's hilarious that so many are disturbed by it and she had to walk it back.
Not too disturbing for every news network in the world to stop running it.
I get a kick put of that

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

im not splitting hairs, it easily assumed if he did not write "all".

If he wants any credibility he needs to cite specific names. And then again, it doesnt matter of their level of fame.

we are all people and to group out famous people is asinine.

There was much more hate with Obama...(not to mention racist hate)...not saying Kathy Griffon is excused, but where were you with the monkey ear comments and lynching memes?

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I am a Kathy Griffin fan, and think she is hilarious, for the most part. I don't like every single joke she has. This particular joke of hers is over the top, I agree.

Put her in jail for this? LOL... nonsense. To be imprisoned for threats to the president, they have to be actual, credible threats... or at least that's the way it has been historically, hard to say what the current DOJ will do. But she is nowhere even close to a credible threat.

She might have an interview with the Secret Service, but unless they have their heads up their asses, that will be the end of it. That's about all that happened to that idiot Nugent for his blatherings.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It sucks for these kids.

People have been hanging presidents in effigy since forever. Obama wasn't the first to receive that treatment. I don't care for the imagery. Doesn't matter to me if I voted for the person or not. Remember when they put W's head on a spike? It takes a sick sense of humor to do these things, no matter who the president happens to be.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

im not splitting hairs, it easily assumed if he did not write "all".

If he wants any credibility he needs to cite specific names. And then again, it doesnt matter of their level of fame.

we are all people and to group out famous people is asinine.

There was much more hate with Obama...(not to mention racist hate)...not saying Kathy Griffon is excused, but where were you with the monkey ear comments and lynching memes?

Okay, you go ahead and assume. I'm not gonna.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Try blaming the news for constantly showing it.
She took it down yet it's across the front page everywhere.
If it is so terrible why they still showing it?

Faux outrage. Just like I mentioned the op being bunged up about it but I'm the thread from a month ago she only had a few words to say.
I'm starting to think many claiming outrage really are not that bothered but I'm saying so it fuels the left right divide

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join