It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I never heard of Cathy Griffin. If this is an example of her "humor" I can understand why she is a minor league comedian.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Convictions under 18 U.S.C. § 871 have been sustained for declaring that "President Wilson ought to be killed. It is a wonder some one has not done it already. If I had an opportunity, I would do it myself.";[7] and for declaring that "Wilson is a wooden-headed son of a bitch. I wish Wilson was in hell, and if I had the power I would put him there."[18] In a later era, a conviction was sustained for displaying posters urging passersby to "hang [President Franklin D.] Roosevelt".[19]

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself.
My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this.
Sick!

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this.
Sick!

twitter.com...

Honestly, though, what's an 11 year old kid doing on twitter? I must be old -fashioned.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Sick!

twitter.com...

Honestly, though, what's an 11 year old kid doing on twitter? I must be old -fashioned.

You probably are, not that there is anything wrong with that.

My 11 y/o son and 13 y/o daughter are always telling me that I need to get a twitter account, Snapchat... etc.
edit on b000000312017-05-31T09:50:06-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 31 May 2017 09:50:06 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: Fixed my post.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sick!

twitter.com...

He either should have posted the pic of him with Kathy's head or said nothing at all.

He is such a whiny cry baby.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"A strong person isn't afraid to laugh at themselves"
If you have young kids, I'm sure they'd be laughing with you, had that been your head.

His 11 yr old boy viewed that depiction. Not nice.

a reply to: Grambler

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Kathy Griffin has apologized for her "disturbing" photo:

www.rt.com...

Trump sent out a tweet that he was ashamed and that it affected his son, Baron.

Looks like the secret service also sent out a tweet that they are "on it."

I think CNN needs to get rid of her. I wonder what her friend Anderson Cooper has to say? Especially after Chelsea Clinton called her out for this awful photo!

If the Secret Service are on it, then I hope they follow through with an arrest. This is going too far an an example needs to be made. A few years in prison with some therapy might even straighten her out.

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ that the Secret Service has launched an investigation into “the circumstances surrounding the photo shoot,” which, not surprisingly upset the president, who tweeted early Wednesday that Griffin “should be ashamed of herself” and said his children, especially 11-year-old Barron, “are having a hard time with this.”

they will not arrest her...free speech...and if they did arrest her, they would have to go back to all the racists who posted Obama in a noose and Im sure they dont want to or have the time to arrest the millions of racist that are out there.
edit on 31-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beowolfs
"A strong person isn't afraid to laugh at themselves"
If you have young kids, I'm sure they'd be laughing with you, had that been your head.

His 11 yr old boy viewed that depiction. Not nice.

a reply to: Grambler

He could have made it into something funny (but still not acceptable) if he would have just laughed at himself (same case with SNL) but instead he tweeted that Barron was upset (which embarrasses him im sure) and forced even those that had no idea wtf was going on to search for it so more people are looking at it.

Even the loser tn republican senator Stacy Campfield had a college (Vanderbilt I believe) write and recite a whole play on his loser qualities making fun of him and he just responded "im a little upset they didnt ask me to play the lead role"...see, that is cool.

don makes bad decisions, its obvious.

from wiki:
To date there have been two musicals and one play written about Campfield and his life in the legislature. The most recent one sold out for multiple nights and received strong reviews from multiple Tennessee newspapers. While not portraying him in a positive light, Campfield himself quipped he was glad he could support the arts and was even willing to do a cameo role.

that comment makes me just adore my little gay bashing, single-mom bashing idiot ex-senator

edit on 31-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

www.rt.com...

I think CNN needs to get rid of her. I wonder what her friend Anderson Cooper has to say? Especially after Chelsea Clinton called her out for this awful photo!

If the Secret Service are on it, then I hope they follow through with an arrest. This is going too far an an example needs to be made. A few years in prison with some therapy might even straighten her out.

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ that the Secret Service has launched an investigation into “the circumstances surrounding the photo shoot,” which, not surprisingly upset the president, who tweeted early Wednesday that Griffin “should be ashamed of herself” and said his children, especially 11-year-old Barron, “are having a hard time with this.”

they will not arrest her...free speech...and if they did arrest her, they would have to go back to all the racists who posted Obama in a noose and Im sure they dont want to or have the time to arrest the millions of racist that are out there.

I think making an example of someone now makes sense. No need to go back. Free speech does not cover threats on the President, which only underlines the fact that there is no such thing as completely free speech in the US and there never has been. The 1st Amendment is often used as some sort of get out of jail card, but only by those that don't understand the law. Let the secret service do their job and decide what to do with this woman.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

I think making an example of someone now makes sense. No need to go back. Free speech does not cover threats on the President, which only underlines the fact that there is no such thing as completely free speech in the US and there never has been. The 1st Amendment is often used as some sort of get out of jail card, but only by those that don't understand the law. Let the secret service do their job and decide what to do with this woman.

an example...lol, you know it would not be allowed to let the millions of racist get a free "get out of jail" ticket.

i think we should have free speech but reap the consequences...for example, her consequences are they she gets less respect and less show attendance and all of the miserable racist usually get fired from their jobs if their bosses notice it...fair enough.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

I think making an example of someone now makes sense.

Not if you're Seth Rich.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

an example...lol, you know it would not be allowed to let the millions of racist get a free "get out of jail" ticket.

i think we should have free speech but reap the consequences...for example, her consequences are they she gets less respect and less show attendance and all of the miserable racist usually get fired from their jobs if their bosses notice it...fair enough.

...and if it is determined she broke the law, then charges. The maximum is 5 years + 3 years supervision once released.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Holy sh**.
Apparently Baron Trump actually thought it was his dad - he was watching TV when the image came up.
Sometimes forget he is only 11.

www.tmz.com...

Kathy Griffin should probably be a bit worried - I bet Melania Trump is furious.
edit on 31/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Holy sh**.
Apparently Baron Trump actually thought it was his dad - he was watching TV when the image came up.

www.tmz.com...

Kathy Griffin should probably be a bit worried - I bet Melania Trump is furious.

Hollywood elitist Alt-Left funny people already have called Barron a future serial killer...so they probably thought he'd really like the image.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

that IS very sad that he really thought that. My daughter would have gone into a seizure if she saw a pic like that of me on TV (WTF are they showing it on TV for?)

Anyways, don still should not have tweeted about it, should have said nothing. he is so thin-skinned

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Holy sh**.

www.tmz.com...

Hollywood elitist Alt-Left funny people already have called Barron a future serial killer...so they probably thought he'd really like the image.

that is just not true, quit trying to divide you idiot

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Holy sh**.

www.tmz.com...

It's true.
Look it up.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Who even cares about this D-lister?

Not moi

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Holy sh**.

www.tmz.com...

It's true.
Look it up.

so maybe 1 or 2 have said that. I dont have to look it up to know that you are just trying to divide by saying ALL the "hollywood elitist Alt- left funny people" agree.

Give it up, quit dividing (and making up names for famous people)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join