It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Uhh yeah, they actually support/ed Hillary.

Shocking I know.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am not an American, but isn´t that picture incites to decapitate the President ? Maybe the Secret Service can have a go on her for threatening the US-President with a decapitation. Seriously i do not know what exactly her political statement is but that is disgusting and perverse. There are better ways to make a political statement if you do not like a person, but this is not funny at all.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sick of Hollyweird! What ever happened to respecting the President of your country?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Looks like she's apologised now..

"I sincerely apologize," she said in a video message Tuesday evening.

"I went way too far."

time.com...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I guess because she is famous, she will just avoid the consequences of her actions probably with a simple sorry. I wonder, what would have happened if someone who is not famous as her have done that ?

Peace

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't understand why this isn't considered 'inciting violence'. She should be charged and prosecuted. If anyone is perpetuating and progressing the violence between people as a whole, it's the liberal left.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Trump supporter...racist.

Or maybe he was just completely nuts, but he wasn't the only racist to get stabby recently. Should we assume every racist is gonna go on a stabbing spree? Or are we going to be grown ups?

not all republicans are racist, but all racists stabbers ARE republicans.

Right, because only white people can be racist.

I dont buy into this poor white racism idiology.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
The real question is, who paid her to do this?

If you believe she just woke up one day and suddenly wanted to do this, you have to be kidding yourself. The left, and the elite politicians, they use 'famous' people to push their agenda to a bigger audience. Don't you recall Hillary on stage with Beyonce and Jay Z during her campaign? You really think they supported her? Or do you think they got a fat paycheck for it? Think about that.

They are straight up f**king with minds.

she IS weird and that is totally something she would just wake up and think to do, I can also see desperation in it. There is no leftest agenda going on here. She was not paid to do this. But have fun going down that rabbit hole.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Sick of Hollyweird! What ever happened to respecting the President of your country?

Its hard to respect the president of your country when he tweets bs all the time and openly disrespects a handi-capped person and many people he meets. Its hard to repsect a pompous rich lilttle baby man-child who is playing house int he white house and brags about grabbing pussy of married women.

Now, I could be friends with this rich whitie and we could have alot of fun, Im not saying he's a bad person, just a very bad president.

edit to say he is probably a bad person as well
edit on 31-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Trump supporter...racist.

Or maybe he was just completely nuts, but he wasn't the only racist to get stabby recently. Should we assume every racist is gonna go on a stabbing spree? Or are we going to be grown ups?

not all republicans are racist, but all racists stabbers ARE republicans.

That's stupid. The stabber in Portland was a Jill Stein and Bernie Supporter.

were they racist?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

its not funny that Kathy Griffen took a pic of her beheading don, but if don would tweet that pic of him beheading her it would be one of the funniest things I saw in a long time (and I am a never-trumper)

oh, i wish he would do that.

I am a trump fan, but I think he can be too thin skinned.

How awesome would it be for him to tweet about this with a sense of humility and humor.

A strong person isn't afraid to laugh at themselves.

I feel like he would redeem himself a little

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Kathy Griffin has apologized for her "disturbing" photo:

www.rt.com...

Trump sent out a tweet that he was ashamed and that it affected his son, Baron.

Looks like the secret service also sent out a tweet that they are "on it."

I think CNN needs to get rid of her. I wonder what her friend Anderson Cooper has to say? Especially after Chelsea Clinton called her out for this awful photo!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I know that I'm a day late to the party, and that someone maybe has already had this joke, but I thought it up last night and its perfect.

How long until she's accused of 'cultural appropriation' ??

I kid, I kid....
But seriously, pretty tasteless. I'm not surprised.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Say, anybody remember when Sarah Palin put out that ad campaign with gun sites over the names and faces of politicians she wanted her followers to target?

And then one of those politicians, Gabby Gifford, got shot?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hahaha that didn't take long.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Seems like we all have the green light to be super douches then.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Kathy Griffin has apologized for her "disturbing" photo:

www.rt.com...

Trump sent out a tweet that he was ashamed and that it affected his son, Baron.

Looks like the secret service also sent out a tweet that they are "on it."

I think CNN needs to get rid of her. I wonder what her friend Anderson Cooper has to say? Especially after Chelsea Clinton called her out for this awful photo!

If the Secret Service are on it, then I hope they follow through with an arrest. This is going too far an an example needs to be made. A few years in prison with some therapy might even straighten her out.

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ that the Secret Service has launched an investigation into “the circumstances surrounding the photo shoot,” which, not surprisingly upset the president, who tweeted early Wednesday that Griffin “should be ashamed of herself” and said his children, especially 11-year-old Barron, “are having a hard time with this.”

edit on 31/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is a perfect indication that nothing is sacred now.

On the one hand, you have to hand it to the leftists because the gloves have come off and we can respond in kind with their leadership.

This will be fun!

Actually we don't have to since Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters do it to themselves

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76
a reply to: Chadwickus

I guess because she is famous, she will just avoid the consequences of her actions probably with a simple sorry. I wonder, what would have happened if someone who is not famous as her have done that ?

Peace

Worse happens to even the famous if they are on the wrong side of the aisle.

Rocker Ted Nugent found himself being investigated by the U.S. Secret Service after making this statement last weekend at the NRA Convention: "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

No direct threat at all, but he was investigated.
The CNN writer for the linked article agreed that he should not have been arrested, but thinks that his statement was wrong.
CNN

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly. An image this graphical and grotesque cannot be excused. She should be thrown in jail and made an example of. There are some lines that shouldn't be crossed.

a reply to: subfab

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join