It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Um no deflection here. I was pointing out the hypocrisy on the right implied in your picture.
Might be a miscommunication. Perhaps it's my fault.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I wouldnt have ever guessed that the KKK represents the "right" the way Hollyweird represents the "left".

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Once you get to either extreme they both start to look the same.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I wouldnt have ever guessed that the KKK represents the "right" the way Hollyweird represents the "left".

At least you get it. Apparently most people here on ATS don't.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Um no deflection here. I was pointing out the hypocrisy on the right implied in your picture.
Might be a miscommunication. Perhaps it's my fault.

Yes, it's a miscomm, no it's not your fault. Apologies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No problem. This is mud-pit. We're allowed to throw mud at each other.

I just find it funny with your picture how some posters here want her investigated by SS and jailed.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

No problem. This is mud-pit. We're allowed to throw mud at each other.

I just find it funny with your picture how some posters here want her investigated by SS and jailed.

LOL - I'd actually prefer to leave her to her devices and have her fall on her own sword the natural way - by becoming irrelevant and loosing any respect she once had.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The real question is, who paid her to do this?

If you believe she just woke up one day and suddenly wanted to do this, you have to be kidding yourself. The left, and the elite politicians, they use 'famous' people to push their agenda to a bigger audience. Don't you recall Hillary on stage with Beyonce and Jay Z during her campaign? You really think they supported her? Or do you think they got a fat paycheck for it? Think about that.

They are straight up f**king with minds.
edit on 31-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I can think of 100 memes for this and maybe that is what she was trying for.. By the look on her face she looks like her head is next...lol
She actually has that "mind=controlled" look on her face, imo

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

If you believe she just woke up one day and suddenly wanted to do this, you have to be kidding yourself. The left, and the elite politicians, they use 'famous' people to push their agenda to a bigger audience. Don't you recall Hillary on stage with Beyonce and Jay Z during her campaign? You really think they supported her? Or do you think they got a fat paycheck for it? Think about that.

COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO is still alive in some variation.
Just adding to your conspiracy theory angle.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: MysticPearl

If she were relevant as an entertainer she would not have to pull stunts like this.
It is what she has to do to make a buck.

so this irrelevant d list never was now has apologized
gee you think that may have been offensive?

idiot got to much heat and folds like a hillary old lady pantsuit

guess she still needs a paycheck

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
She ain't a comedian shes a joke

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Somebody produce a Hillary one. Or better still,one of the woman holding the Trump head up.

What example is this setting our youth? You can either learn knowledge and use facts and figures.... or you can produce stupid hate inducing images.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

It's fitting that this woman hosts the CNN New Years TV show. It perfectly summarises CNN's journalistic integrity and their entire approach to news. They should use the image as their new logo.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Todd Starnes is fitting for Fox News.
What is your point again?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Sorry, but you missed the point entirely.

I am not trying to stop or limit her right to expression. My point is that using the right so many died defending in such a frivolous pathetic manner is an insult to their sacrifice.

If you took that picture to the front lines and showed it to the soldiers there and said, "This is what you are going to fight and possibly die for today." Do you think they would do it? My answer would be simple. "If griffin thinks this is worth dying for then hand her a rifle and get her fat a$$ up here to the front lines. If she is willing to die for the right to show that picture on the internet then I will fight by her side. If she isn't willing to die for it then neither am I."

Its easy to sit a thousand miles away from the front lines and have a philosophical debate over the right to free speech. But when you are on the front line risking your life you know in your heart its not so some pathetic comedian wanna-be can show a sick image of a beheaded president on the internet. You risk your life in spite of that knowledge, not because of it. You risk your life for the ideal, the right, the freedom, all while part of you is ashamed that your great sacrifice is going to be diminished and soiled by a cheap tasteless publicity stunt such as this.

Does she have the right to show that image? Yes. Is it an insult to the sacrifice of every man, woman, and child who died fighting for our freedom? Absolutely.

Memorial day - not just a day off work to eat cheeseburgers and drink beer.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Trump blasts out on twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Did she actually have any respect, ever?

I remember she was sort of funny on Who's line...and that's about it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If this is what the left's women look like, no wonder they're so upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join