It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I get the feeling that the ATS overseers are about to intervene in this thread..

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Trump has been burned in effigy, slandered, charicaturized,his past scrutinized, real and fake assassination attempts, his private conversations leaked, calls for his impeachment, his imprisonment, his removal from office, and death threats...and we should be offended by Kathy Griffin's unfunny attempts at remaining relevant?

Another fake outrage in a whole slew of them. What's new?

My thoughts exactly when I saw this. Just one more insult from the same people who weren't smart enough to beat Donald Trump on November 9th. This is what you get from people who aren't firing on all cylinders. There will be much more to come. It's how dumber losers express their frustrations.

What are you thoughts on this?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I get the feeling that the ATS overseers are about to intervene in this thread..

They didn't intervene on that thread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Trump has been burned in effigy, slandered, charicaturized,his past scrutinized, real and fake assassination attempts, his private conversations leaked, calls for his impeachment, his imprisonment, his removal from office, and death threats...and we should be offended by Kathy Griffin's unfunny attempts at remaining relevant?

Another fake outrage in a whole slew of them. What's new?

My thoughts exactly when I saw this. Just one more insult from the same people who weren't smart enough to beat Donald Trump on November 9th. This is what you get from people who aren't firing on all cylinders. There will be much more to come. It's how dumber losers express their frustrations.

That's all they have is insults. It's a catharsis, and they'll merrily go giggling into the sea because of it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I wonder if Kathy will go the way of Obama or Bush?

any guesses?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

any guesses?

Yep. Shows the right's hypocrisy with Kathy.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The obama administration didn't take kindly to criticism. Their opacity is now legendary. Of course, no one protested it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I think it'd be funny to own either one of those, actually!

For Halloween one year I wore Dubya mask. I put on a white office shirt, and then I blood splatter fx'd it and my hands for a party (used red + black spraypaints so it'd keep a thick dark non-uniform color effect look the whole night). Had blood on my hands, obviously. There's photos of bloody Dubya drinking with the grim reaper.

Forever now since I use the mask, upsidedown, its my receipt stubs dispenser for my IRS write off receipt slips.
edit on 31-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wouldn't it be epic if Trump tweeted this?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

IMO, Those people hanging Obama are racists. They're not mad because they lost the election. It's their redneck carnal nature bubbling to the top. All they needed was an excuse to express it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

IMO, Those people hanging Obama are racists. They're not mad because they lost the election. It's their redneck carnal nature bubbling to the top. All they needed was an excuse to express it.

Perhaps but did the SS investigate them? No. Did anyone express any outrage over them? No.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

any guesses?

Yep. Shows the right's hypocrisy with Kathy.

It also shows the lefts "do as I say, not as I do" racist mentality and also, once Griffin is sacked and banned from TV and investigated by the Secret Service for her subtle joking threats to kill Trump and publicly shamed for her bigoted intolerance, she'll be copping about as much as the clown did.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Ted Nugent.
thinkprogress.org...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Perhaps but did the SS investigate them? No. Did anyone express any outrage over them? No.

There was a guy at a major street intersection every Saturday here in my Chicago suburb. He had a table set up and a miniature Obama hanging from a noose on the table. Big sign on the front, "Impeach Obama!. He'd walk out to the line of cars to collect money while they waited for the light to change. He did this for 8 years without being assaulted, or harassed by the police/city.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ted Nugent.
thinkprogress.org...

Yep - good guitar player, lousy orator - almost as bad as Obama hosting Saudi Arabian pedophiles in the White House.

Almost.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Ted Nugent.
thinkprogress.org...

Yep - good guitar player, lousy orator - almost as bad as Obama hosting Saudi Arabian pedophiles in the White House.

Almost.

Nice deflection. I like it. I'll give you a thumb up and a beer.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ted Nugent.
thinkprogress.org...

Almost.

Is Kathy Griffin Ted Nugent?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Art or threat?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ted Nugent.
thinkprogress.org...

Almost.

Unless he had a sex change operation I would say no.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Ted Nugent.
thinkprogress.org...

Almost.

Unless he had a sex change operation I would say no.

Then keep the beer and thumbs up for yourself - every action has an equal and opposite reaction - stick to the topic and so will I - if you deflect, so will I.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join