It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearli am so tired of these liberal gas been celebrities i say lock her yp for making veiled threats to the office of president send her to gitmo put her in a cell with an orange jump suit then a day later trump comes out unlocks the door and say haha ! i thought you might find this funny.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

or you can proceed with caution with your deflectors at full power.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

He seems to think that I don't think that some people on the left are triggered. No idea why.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Neverstop, Colorado, United States, less than a minute ago
Words are fine... I just want a few on the left to self cleanse this disgrace of a comedian. Where is the outcry? If it was Obama, she would NEVER work again. The hypocrisy of the left is breathtaking.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Dude does have a point.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

As SublimeCraft has stated some on the left are condemning her.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sure, there were many instances where Obama was pictured "hung in effigy".

But how many of those on the left were actually defending the free speech rights then?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd say some KKK types doing that is a whole different can of fruit cocktail than a Hollyweird celebrity doing this piece.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Sure, there were many instances where Obama was pictured "hung in effigy".

But how many of those on the left were actually defending the free speech rights then?

Count me as one of them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'd say some KKK types doing that is a whole different can of fruit cocktail than a Hollyweird celebrity doing this piece.

Free speech shouldn't matter if it was from a celebrity or a dumbass racist.

Their speech should be defended.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Free speech shouldn't matter if it was from a celebrity or a dumbass racist.

Their speech should be defended.

I may disagree with you on most things but this one I will stand by you.
People like Kathy Griffin have the right to be dumba$$e$ and the people have the right to express fake outrage over them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Present.

It's easy to see how i get lumped in with the left while Trump is in office. But i was just as critical of Obama. I've been a registered independent my entire life and always find ground in the center. Radicalism on either side of the spectrum is a high degree of stupid. Finding common ground is how we move forward.

That being said I defend free speech. I'm also an advocate for zero bull #. If it's equal across the board the so be it.

I don't see a difference between the KKK and Kathy. Each are as full of crap as the other. They both have rights, too. It would just be nice if the die hards would own that. Don't condone one and demonize the other. They don't have to like it, but they can't allow one group the right to something and revoke it from the other. Thats not how it works.

Reading through the other thread you shared I read some legal citing that i was until now unaware of and am willing to take that into account. Still... it's a slippery slope when we start deciding what qualifies as freedom of expression for one group of people, and have that same expression be considered a threat from another.
edit on 31-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: spelling/grammar

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I mean regarding the virtue signal types.

It would basically goes without saying KKK tpes would doing that over Obama's 8 year period, but for mainstream TV personailty types to be taking the game to KKK scumery levels (not even into Trump's 8th month), well yeah the people that went out of their minds over Obama stuff if they turn around now and play all defend-the-fellow-liberal-psycho has this case make for quite an interesting case study.

Meaning not only did she give us dank memes material yo, she also crafted up quite a little social experiment as well!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The interesting thing about Griffin is that she probably had a lot of support to do this. They believe their own press. They thought that 99% of America would probably get a lutz from it.

They have no idea that people are fed up with establishment bullsnip and that (for them) Trump represents something different.

That being said, I still think she should be free to say/do what she does.

Just take a look at political cartoons from 100 years ago.

What this cow did might seen tame in comparison.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
From twitter browsing:

edit on 31-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump has been burned in effigy, slandered, charicaturized,his past scrutinized, real and fake assassination attempts, his private conversations leaked, calls for his impeachment, his imprisonment, his removal from office, and death threats...and we should be offended by Kathy Griffin's unfunny attempts at remaining relevant?

Another fake outrage in a whole slew of them. What's new?

link   

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

At least she's not this poor dude.

I don't care who you are, that's funny as hell.
edit on 31-5-2017 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This reminds me of Chia Obama.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

At least she's not this poor dude.

I don't care who you are, that's funny as hell.

Cock holster.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Trump has been burned in effigy, slandered, charicaturized,his past scrutinized, real and fake assassination attempts, his private conversations leaked, calls for his impeachment, his imprisonment, his removal from office, and death threats...and we should be offended by Kathy Griffin's unfunny attempts at remaining relevant?

Another fake outrage in a whole slew of them. What's new?

My thoughts exactly when I saw this. Just one more insult from the same people who weren't smart enough to beat Donald Trump on November 9th. This is what you get from people who aren't firing on all cylinders. There will be much more to come. It's how dumber losers express their frustrations.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join