It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

And nowhere did I state she did not have that right. On the contrary, I agree she does. But, exercising of a right may have consequences that should be considered. The government cannot stop her, but that does not mean that she is free from public opinion or professional shunning.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So you guys just going to ignore all the artwork of people killing Obama by hanging?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Send her to the Middle East. See how popular she would be there. If she is into beheading...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm glad this is the mud pit, because I can say you have comprehension problems. If you're mentally challenged, then I apologize in advance.

As I said earlier in this thread, most presidents have been depicted as hanging from the gallows and many have been burned in effigies. That is a common symbol in our political discourse and political battles.

But, holding an image of our president's head, beaten to a pulp, bleeding and beheaded is more than that. I don't expect you to understand the difference.

But, it is ISISesque.

I wonder who that meth-looking cow was sending her message to. I don't think most Americans were laughing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
So you guys just going to ignore all the artwork of people killing Obama by hanging?

Jeeez!! Another one.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL A mentally challenged guy calling others mentally challenged. EPIC.
Anyway I've asked you this question before and you never answered. Did she say she was emulating ISIS? And what did you think of others doing the same with beheading Trump? Did you express a mentally challenged fake outrage over that?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

LINKS? And 100 bonus points if they are done by any hollyweird stars or comedians!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
No it's not.

Hanging a man from a noose and lighting him on fire is just as brutal as any other method of killing.

You're a hypocrite.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Krakatoa

Oh look another one with an habit of not reading the posts I reply to.

I read it smart ***. Your reference to the "SS", (i.e. Secret Service) and veiled inference to the German SS. Whichever, in each case it is the government. And, my statement stands.

Your hyperbole is irrelevant.

Look dumba$$ Xuen made a joke about SS standing behind a camera and I said I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her apology was not sincere at all. Seems like forced it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

So because she's famous she has no Constitutional rights? Those are reserved only for rednecks?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Oh look another one with an habit of not reading the posts I reply to.

I read it smart ***. Your reference to the "SS", (i.e. Secret Service) and veiled inference to the German SS. Whichever, in each case it is the government. And, my statement stands.

Your hyperbole is irrelevant.

Look dumba$$ Xuen made a joke about SS standing behind a camera and I said I wouldn't be surprised.

I guess you don't even understand your own statement represents you are still claiming that it is suppression. Your lack of Constitutional knowledge is showing, I suggest you buy a clue. That is, if you can afford it. If not, then perhaps you can use a SNAP card for it.

edit on 5/30/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You can't deny those pictures.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Deaf Alien

If they did pay her a visit and talked to her, I don't think that is suppression either.

She was borderline threatening, and/or messaging the advocating of our president's beating and beheading. She needed a visit, Imo. Hiding behind her so-called profession (a crappy comic), is not an excuse.

Are you going to condemn these guys as well?

Are you going to condemn these guys as well? Are you going to condemn these guys as well? Are you going to condemn these guys as well? Are you going to condemn these guys as well? Are you going to condemn these guys as well?

This deserves to be repeated.

ARE YOU GOING to place those pictures with those of a hollweird star? A public anti American aged primadonna who over steps the boundaries of reality based behavior? What she did is beyond Bizarre and Sociopathic

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Anyway I've asked you this question before and you never answered. Did she say she was emulating ISIS? And what did you think of others doing the same with beheading Trump? Did you express a mentally challenged fake outrage over that?

That's what I thought. (See first paragraph in my last post.)

I'm through. When one's argument is made and the conversation deteriorates into disrespect for a fellow ATSer, time to hang it up. I don't like to go too far, and this particular event by that meth-looking-unfunny-cow needless to say, has me pissed tonight.

Good night, friend.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

BTW I wasn't even thinking about the Nazis, you did. So grats for winning Godwin's award. If the SS has made an actual threat to her (putting her in jail at least) then that is an attempt at suppression.
Oooooh that comment about SNAP card? Oooooh I'm sooooo hurt!!!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So because she's famous she has no Constitutional rights? Those are reserved only for rednecks?

As I said, I support her free speech here. But, I do think the two examples being bandied about are different. The hanging and burning effigies are political statements. Ms. Griffin's photo was for shock comedy....not political satire IMO.

But that is my opinion, FWIW.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's what I thought. (See first paragraph in my last post.)

I'm through. When one's argument is made and the conversation deteriorates into disrespect for a fellow ATSer, time to hang it up. I don't like to go too far, and this particular event by that meth-looking-unfunny-cow needless to say, has me pissed tonight.

Good night, friend.

Disrespect? LMAO You're the one who said I was mentally challenged. It takes a mentally challenged person not to understand what he has done.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Excuse me, I Am A Red Neck, the daughter of generations of hardworking American Red Necks who built this country from the ground up, I am a PROUD American Red Neck. So Thank you for the compliment, but those pictures you found on a simple google search prove nothing as they were not made by Red Necks but anti American Terrorists.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sure they just happen to be white and from racist parts of the country, anti American terrorists.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join