It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Over the top comedy!

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i don't believe freedom of speech protects you from making threats to a sitting president.

this photo to me is a threat to president trump. i'd be surprised if she doesn't get in trouble for this stunt.

my two cents

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Jefferton

I take it you cannot read.

The comment section in the article is interesting, even many liberals are starting to get completely turned off by antics like this from the left. Saw the same with the "cultural appropriation over white people selling burritos" the other day. What these people don't understand is they're so caught up in their little bubble of emotions that they're tearing apart their own party.

That directly points to the current left being split, not the "entire left".

There's a difference between the left and liberals.

I was referring to your obvious slant.
"What? You mean it's not an example of the left's tolerance?"

Perhaps you are not very self-aware.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A portion of the republican party has been weaponized, hopefully the dems don't follow suit.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So what would have happened if the head was Obamas? The way Trump is treated is only reinforcing the idea that people just hate him for being Trump. They hurt their "cause" with stunts like that more than they will ever realize.

link   

I generally support all freedom of expression. Yet this is beyond tasteless and yet more embarrassment for what the modern left has become but there's some true irony here. This is the type of art/expression you'd likely see ISIS engage in. The current left increasingly is sharing more ideals with Islamic extremists as each week passes.

funny
first, kathy is an idiot. not funny so whatever...you are but she is not

you generally support all freedom of expression except when you dont?
that what youre saying?

edit on 30-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: subfab

i don't believe freedom of speech protects you from making threats to a sitting president.

this photo to me is a threat to president trump. i'd be surprised if she doesn't get in trouble for this stunt.

my two cents

She really should. Comedy is no excuse for violence.

link   

Curious what the reaction would have been if someone like Ted Nugent had done the same with Obama.

Yes. Yes indeed.

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
That's pretty F'ed up right there. No joke.

What? You mean it's not an example of the left's tolerance?

I assumed mock beheading your political opposition like ISIS would do is an example of spreading love and tolerance for all.

No. It's pretty gross, and certainly not something I would ever do (nor would any other leftie I know).

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That directly points to the current left being split, not the "entire left".

There's a difference between the left and liberals.

Well about 30% did not vote for Clinton due to they truly disliked her and also with what happened to Bernie. Yes, they are split between totally bat ass crazy Hillary supporter and the ones that feel the country dodge a Hillary bullet....

link   
No different than the right-wing nutjobs who post dank memes of Hillary about to be hung from the neck or the protestors that had Obama-dolls hung from a noose whilst burning.

Just further goes to show that both Republican conservatives and progressive liberals are more alike than they'd ever have the gall to admit.

Don't like the picture? Don't look at it.

Not too sure what the alternative is here. One does speak ill of Dear Leader, I know, but that # shouldn't fly here in America. Saudi Arabia, sure, because they're not a free populace and they're often jailed/killed for protesting against the State.

I think the picture is juevenille and I'm not a fan of the woman in the picture, but I'm not going to pretend to be outraged and sickened by what equates to some random lady making a political statement.

Let's talk about thin skin.

link   

my two cents

didnt take long...

basically what you said would happen shamrock

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the real joke is how low the left will stoop.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Don't like the picture? Don't look at it.

I think the picture is juevenille and I'm not a fan of the woman in the picture, but I'm not going to pretend to be outraged and sickened by what equates to some random lady making a political statement.

with you 100% my friend

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I remember some idiot hung a Obama doll and the whole world had a meltdown. I guess as long as you symbolically murder a white republican it's totally fine...

Freedom of speech and expression is a good thing. Until it's done to provoke idiocy.

edit on 5302017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She looks far too scrawny to overcome the Secret Service.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
No different than the right-wing nutjobs who post dank memes of Hillary about to be hung from the neck or the protestors that had Obama-dolls hung from a noose whilst burning.

One side you got some right wing nut job that is complaining the illegals are stealing his jobs as he sits in his single wide making memes..

On the other side you have all the power of Hollywood and the media doing the same... Is it also safe to say Hollywood is a nut job?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

my two cents

That's a good point.

FBI should arrest her and investigate possible connections to ISIS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didn't know carrot top was still doing comedy.

But I guess the Trump bandwagon brought him out of the wood works.

He doesn't look as jacked anymore though.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Lol. You got triggered!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join