It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Trump supporter...racist.

Or maybe he was just completely nuts, but he wasn't the only racist to get stabby recently. Should we assume every racist is gonna go on a stabbing spree? Or are we going to be grown ups?

not all republicans are racist, but all racists stabbers ARE republicans.

That's stupid. The stabber in Portland was a Jill Stein and Bernie Supporter.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: theantediluvian

She appears to be a recruiter for ISIS and you're on the band wagon.

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Can't say I'm surprised you would jump to that conclusion.

Is "art" not subjective?

Seems to me the meaning behind her "art" is that if you say stuff I don't agree with and if I deem you a racist or a bigot or dare to question Islam, I'll behead you.

Right out of the ISIS playbook.

If she wanted to show a dead Trump, she had countless other options. She aligned with ISIS and jihadists though. Her choice.

Although in her defense, it is possible she's aligning with the Mexican Cartels as they love that stuff too. Just not as likely.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin blinks...

A visit from the Secret Service likely helped her see the light.

Kathy Griffin: I'm sorry, I went too far...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Agreed. Tasteless and not very good "art", in my personal opinion.

Funny though, you completely contradicted yourself in the OP.

Oh well.

link   
No surprise. Her career is in the sh!tter, so she had to do something to bring attention to herself.

link   

edit on 5/30/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

Subjective indeed.
edit on 5/30/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nah, the hypocrisy from the left is real. Amusing too.

White people making burritos is racist. Questioning open borders is racist. Acknowledging the threat within Islam is hate speech. Can't let Milo or Coulter or McGinnes speak because "hate speech", they're just so threatening.

But beheading the POTUS is art.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Kathy Griffin blinks...

Now again, I wasn't impressed with this image.

But she should not apologize.

If this was intended as a joke as she claims, then she should not apologize because it lends credence to the idea it was more than a joke.

Comedians take chances. Some of them will offend people, worse yet some may not be funny. But I am tired of people demanding apologies because they got offended.

She should have stuck to her guns. But now she seems unfunny, unedgy, and a politically correct wimp; a triumvirate of some of the worst characteristics for a comic.

link   

Kathy Griffin blinks...

She may have received a visit. Her voice sounded cracked and she looked a bit too serious.

BTW, she still sux.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Even scarier image.

She's a splitting image of Andy Dick.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
You should try it, it's good for the skin.

It's also good for cultivating your telekinetic powers.

I guess we should just keep talking about bathing in pigs' blood and telekinesis, since everybody else seems to have just devolved into implying that each other is some sort of mass murderer or something. Who knew that was a thing?

Not me, but then again the pigs' blood keeps the insults from damaging my perfect skin.

What? You think you're The Greatest American Hero ?

I think my comment was at least relevant to something somebody had said previously.

- your hero

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Agreed. She should not apologize for it. I have a feeling that they are trying to suppress her free speech right.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Kathy Griffin blinks...

She may have received a visit. Her voice sounded cracked and she looked a bit too serious.

BTW, she still sux.

There were several "news" sources on Twitter that said the same thing today: the SS was "looking into it".

She probably got a call, would be my guess. The photo was stupid and ill-advised, but it wasn't a direct threat.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Kathy Griffin blinks...

If this was intended as a joke as she claims, then she should not apologize because it lends credence to the idea it was more than a joke.

Comedians take chances. Some of them will offend people, worse yet some may not be funny. But I am tired of people demanding apologies because they got offended.

She should have stuck to her guns. But now she seems unfunny, unedgy, and a politically correct wimp; a triumvirate of some of the worst characteristics for a comic.

I actually agree with you 100%. Even the slightest transgression requires an immediate "apology" anymore. people aren't allowed to be human anymore...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Trump supporter...racist.

Or maybe he was just completely nuts, but he wasn't the only racist to get stabby recently. Should we assume every racist is gonna go on a stabbing spree? Or are we going to be grown ups?

not all republicans are racist, but all racists stabbers ARE republicans.

Right, because only white people can be racist.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Nah, the hypocrisy from the left is real. Amusing too.

You must have something in common with those you critisize. First you say this:

Yet this is beyond tasteless and yet more embarrassment for what the modern left has become but there's some true irony here.

Then you say this:

The comment section in the article is interesting, even many liberals are starting to get completely turned off by antics like this from the left.

So you make a claim about what the modern Left has "become" and then show us that not all Leftists think alike. They don't always agree with each other. Make up your mind.

White people making burritos is racist. Questioning open borders is racist. Acknowledging the threat within Islam is hate speech. Can't let Milo or Coulter or McGinnes speak because "hate speech", they're just so threatening.

Sorry, I will not be baited by your attempt at dramatics. Much like that ISIS comparison nonsense. Stick to the topic.

But beheading the POTUS is art.

She actually beheaded the POTUS? Really? Have a link?

I thought it was art, because in your OP you called it freedom of expression.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Kathy Griffin blinks...

BTW, she still sux.

There were several "news" sources on Twitter that said the same thing today: the SS was "looking into it".

She probably got a call, would be my guess. The photo was stupid and ill-advised, but it wasn't a direct threat.

Funny we haven't heard a peep from Madonna since she threatened to blow up the WH. Supposedly she got a call/or visit from the SS. Why don't these bitches move to Canada like they threatened?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Kathy Griffin blinks...

That's a very good point. If you're going to be controversial for the sake of humor, don't apologize and let the cards fall where they may.

George Carlin was a genius at that.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: stosh64

Even scarier image.

She's a splitting image of Andy Dick.

Hmmm.
Has anybody ever seen Kathy Griffen with A Dick?
edit on 2017-05-30T20:04:22-05:002201730America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Kathy Griffin blinks...

BTW, she still sux.

I don't know. I don't find her funny. I don't follow her on Twitter and I turn off any program she appears on.

So, I don't know what kind of threatening rhetoric she has used in the past. The lefty looney celebrities are becoming scary.

I wouldn't put it past one of them to go off the deep end and send a visual message to one of their many goons/fans to attempt such a thing.

Mental illness has taken hold of the left-wing Marxist extremists. (Not an exaggeration.)

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join