It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

How progressive and liberal of her!

I see she is learning a lot from the Muslim invade... I mean doctor and scientist immigrants.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

She's part of the same left which wants to silence freedom of speech and expression from those of which they don't agree, yet at the same time promotes her right to artistically behead the current POTUS. Furthermore, she likely fails to realize in a number of Islamic controlled countries she'd get the death penalty for such a display.

Oh? Guilt by tenuous association? I guess that makes you part of the same wingnut racist right that shoots people for expressing their opinions?

Minnesota man who shot 5 Black Lives Matter protesters found guilty

CBS Minnesota reports that jurors saw numerous text messages Scarsella sent friends, including one saying, “Cool – the gun I’m getting is proven to kill black guys in a single shot.”

Prosecutors argued that the shootings were racially-motivated. The station reports that Scarsella was identified in a video taken the night of the shootings waving a handgun and making racially-charged statements about the Black Lives Matter protesters. In one video that was shot in a car while Scarsella and a friend were driving to an earlier protest, Scarsella is heard saying he is “on a mission” and “locked and loaded” while holding a gun.

Wtf does this have to do with Islamic theocracies? Are you so deluded that you think that not being an Islamaphobe equates to wanting to live in a Islamic state? Good grief.

The classic, centrist liberal wants no part of this.

It's not something I'd do. Then again, I wouldn't bathe in pig's blood like Milo either. It's not a right/left thing — it's an attention whoring thing. I am reminded of an absurd defense from Trumpologists when the "grab em by the p----" audio was released:

"I bet the same people aren't offended by Game of Thrones!"
edit on 2017-5-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Then again, I wouldn't bathe in pig's blood like Milo either.

You should try it, it's good for the skin.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Didn't take long.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's also good for cultivating your telekinetic powers.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

And you are part of the liberal loonies homegrown terrorists that shot 52 people this weekend in Chicago.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What the actual Fu**?!

God I do despise that woman.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"When they go low, we go high"

-- Michael Obama

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

And you are part of the liberal loonies homegrown terrorists that shot 52 people this weekend in Chicago.

I guess you've been feeling stabby lately then?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah. She did that.

Not funny - her "joke" didn't just fall flat, it fell off a cliff, as will her ratings.

It doesn't help us liberal folk a bit either. I knew this would be a top topic filled with (rightfully) enraged posts.

- AB

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Nope. I'm not a violent liberal Bernie supporter.

Seems more up your alley.

Liberal? Check.
Bernie Supporter? Check

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Liberal? Check.
Bernie Supporter? Check

Robert Dear is right up your alley. *winks*

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Once again the right doesnt get it.

The left only retaliates with extreme measures and force, when said extreme measures are thrown our way first.

You see, the right wing always promotes a strong military, blowing people up in other countries when diplomacy can work first, imposing conservative (both fiscal and social) on a majorily liberal populace..

The left always seeks reason and diplomacy first.

You see, we here on the left are 100% okay with freedom of speech and opposing views. the right can preach about their guns and religion all they want, its fine and it doesnt hurt anyone.

However, when the right wing begins to put in laws that restrict peoples freedoms, and hurt people.. thats a different story.

That is when the left wing gets aggressive, and we can be just as strong.

I dont believe in unprovoked violence. However if someone hurts someone and wont stop, and wont listen, then yes... heads will roll.

I think thats the message you dont seem to understand.

The right does not understand that the left wants them to be able to practice their freedoms, as long as they dont impose on others.

Example..

Gay marriage..

2 dudes getting married doesnt impose on the rights or freedoms of an ultra christian family down the street. It has nothing to do with them. Whereas putting laws in place that prevent that marriage because of that families religious beliefs DOES impose on the rights and freedoms of those 2 dudes.

We want the dudes to be able to do what they want, and the christian family be able to practice what they want.

Same goes for war.

Same goes for abortion.

Same goes for public programs.

The left is for everyone.

The right is for just the right.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's also good for cultivating your telekinetic powers.

I guess we should just keep talking about bathing in pigs' blood and telekinesis, since everybody else seems to have just devolved into implying that each other is some sort of mass murderer or something. Who knew that was a thing?

Not me, but then again the pigs' blood keeps the insults from damaging my perfect skin.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Didn't take long.

hahahahahahahahaha. . . . free speech!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
AHh kathy griffen. Or Karl griffen? Sh elooks more like a man without make up these days. She needs soem serious surgery to fix how bad she looks.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

This is why I find most here,are hard to take seriously.

From the OP

The current left

From your post

again the right

Most people think they are looking smart with the political garbage when in fact this is what it really looks like.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

"Libtard goes full-retard"

Comedian? She's not funny, at all - I think it's the frequency of her voice - like a squirrel being strangled.

I wonder if she has her own opinions or whether she has them delivered to her each morning by Rachel, Jake and Mika?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Liberal? Check.
Bernie Supporter? Check

Robert Dear is right up your alley. *winks*

He has to go back 2 years to find a White example lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join