It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin Beheads Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Kathy Griffin wants Donald Trump's head ... but she wants it bloody and detached from his body.
The comedian posed for the gory shot during a photo session with famed photog Tyler Shields, who's known for edgy, shocking pics. We got the pic before the release.
During the photo shoot, Kathy joked that she and Tyler would need to move to Mexico once the pics got released, for fear they'd be thrown in prison.

Link

I generally support all freedom of expression. Yet this is beyond tasteless and yet more embarrassment for what the modern left has become but there's some true irony here. This is the type of art/expression you'd likely see ISIS engage in. The current left increasingly is sharing more ideals with Islamic extremists as each week passes.

She's part of the same left which wants to silence freedom of speech and expression from those of which they don't agree, yet at the same time promotes her right to artistically behead the current POTUS. Furthermore, she likely fails to realize in a number of Islamic controlled countries she'd get the death penalty for such a display.

Curious what the reaction would have been if someone like Ted Nugent had done the same with Obama.

The comment section in the article is interesting, even many liberals are starting to get completely turned off by antics like this from the left. Saw the same with the "cultural appropriation over white people selling burritos" the other day. What these people don't understand is they're so caught up in their little bubble of emotions that they're tearing apart their own party.

The classic, centrist liberal wants no part of this.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
She could have at least gotten a genuine Trump Wig for the art project.

+34 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The great thing about freedom of expression is that the idiots expose themselves.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That's pretty F'ed up right there. No joke.

+25 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No surprise coming from the party that indulges itself in spirit cooking and corpse cake.

Some twisted sick people devoid of any moral values.

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He is more attractive than her. I guess she is jealous.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

What? You mean it's not an example of the left's tolerance?

I assumed mock beheading your political opposition like ISIS would do is an example of spreading love and tolerance for all.

+13 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

EDIT:

edit on 30-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I've always disliked her, almost as much as I dislike Amy Schumer. Talentless and desperate for attention. It's as if these "comedians" don't even care to develop any new material. "Let's just jump on the 'F*** Trump' Bandwagon instead!"

Useless idiots

+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If she were relevant as an entertainer she would not have to pull stunts like this.
It is what she has to do to make a buck.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Jefferton

What? You mean it's not an example of the left's tolerance?

I assumed mock beheading your political opposition like ISIS would do is an example of spreading love and tolerance for all.

It's messed up, but I hardly see how this witch speaks for the entire left.
Sorry to take away from your obvious propaganda slant.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Old Kathy is still looking hot I see...

+5 more 
link   

People seem to hate when you compare anything to Obama but I don't give a #. If a prominent person had done this to him there would be wall to wall coverage of the outrage. CNN would be having Wolf Blitzer on giving constant live updates until the photographer was crucified. Al Sharpton might have had a heart attack.
edit on 30-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: Lost my head

+9 more 
link   

Even scarier image.

link   

Furthermore, she likely fails to realize in a number of Islamic controlled countries she'd get the death penalty for such a display.

Or she realizes she doesn't live in those countries, so she's free to be as much of a dumbass as she wants to be in her endless pursuit of relevancy again.

How many comments do we make it before the first treason/threats against the President/both comment? Bets? Anybody?

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She has every right to do this. And as others have said, free speech is great because it allows you to see how dumb or hateful people are.

Remember when the left got all in a huff when some magazine (maybe the New Yorker) has Obamas ears to big? But I am sure they all think this is edgy and cool.

And they wonder why they continue to get beat in elections.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I can think of 100 memes for this and maybe that is what she was trying for.. By the look on her face she looks like her head is next...lol

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I take it you cannot read.

The comment section in the article is interesting, even many liberals are starting to get completely turned off by antics like this from the left. Saw the same with the "cultural appropriation over white people selling burritos" the other day. What these people don't understand is they're so caught up in their little bubble of emotions that they're tearing apart their own party.

That directly points to the current left being split, not the "entire left".

There's a difference between the left and liberals.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Even scarier image.

DUDE! I like spit my coffee out when I scrolled down to this...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She's a Chicago Left Winger.

What's else would anybody expect !!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join