It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloud9Chaser

Reports are that Seth Rich was conscious and talking when the police arrived.

The officers were wearing bodycams, how much you wanna bet they lose this evidence?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

The officers were wearing bodycams, how much you wanna bet they lose this evidence?

We sure don't have them to talk about and the anecdotal evidence suggest the camera's were lost to protect some one. Did we not have reports of Rich being conscious at the Hospital?
edit on 31-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The incident report:

I've posted it a few times. Yes, he was alive and breathing when found, several of the responding officers were wearing bodycams.

The initial report was done by the shotspotter device and a patrol officer happened to be nearby on a segue responding within 1 mintue of the shotspotter notice.
edit on 31-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thanks Jaded, that is a very good piece of the puzzle.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: drock905

I curious as to how or why the anti Hillary people consider this a valid source of information yet any thing reported by a genuine media outlet is immediately written off as totally fabricated.

Youtube videos on topics like this are a dime a dozen. This is junk.

Well the "genuine"media outlets of the past are the corrupt deceitful media outlets of the future.

Im curious as to why Hillary supporters seem to completely gloss over the fact that Seth Rich was said to be killed during an armed robbery and yet none of the items on his body were stolen. Its not hard to see a motive for his death considering he was the one who leaked the DNC documents.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

According to incident report it's fact that responding officer O'leary arrived within one minute of the shotspotter report.

I've been skeptical of the theory it was botched robbery because common criminals will always try to take something otherwise what's point of shooting an uncooperative victim. There is no point! If it was common thugs they at least would have been seen running as officer approached the scene.

Due rapid response time by police and very rapid egress by killer (s) one has to conclude perpetrator(s) were monitoring police communications.

Do some criminals monitor police radio, sure - but not common street thugs like we're being told were probable ones murdering Seth Rich on a whim by authorities.

I also wonder if autopsy report would show other injuries consistent with earlier struggle. This would point to perp (s) possibly getting something from Seth and then murdering him to shut him up knowing full well it would evoke response due shotspotter system.

At any rate I do think the fast police response combined with criminals jetting out equally fast points to more sophisticated people than thugs.

Thug theory just doesn't fit even the few sparse facts known.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The incident report:

I've posted it a few times. Yes, he was alive and breathing when found, several of the responding officers were wearing bodycams.

The initial report was done by the shotspotter device and a patrol officer happened to be nearby on a segue responding within 1 mintue of the shotspotter notice.

The shotspotter part is what is most interesting to me.

I would love to know the location of the device that picked up the shots. It has been used for voice audio evidence in cases before, meaning it picks up audio of voices.

Wondering if anyone has FOIA requested the shotspotter audio for this yet.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

a reply to: D8Tee

Captain Anthony Haythe says that Seth Rich was Talkative when the police arrived, Seths father confirms this.

They also say that they found a draft email accepting the new job at the DNC on HIS computer. Sounds like they have his laptop.

In an exclusive Crime Watch Daily interview, Seth Rich's friends and family set the record straight about what really happened.

Exclusive interview

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

According to incident report it's fact that responding officer O'leary arrived within one minute of the shotspotter report.

I've been skeptical of the theory it was botched robbery because common criminals will always try to take something otherwise what's point of shooting an uncooperative victim. There is no point! If it was common thugs they at least would have been seen running as officer approached the scene.

Due rapid response time by police and very rapid egress by killer (s) one has to conclude perpetrator(s) were monitoring police communications.

Do some criminals monitor police radio, sure - but not common street thugs like we're being told were probable ones murdering Seth Rich on a whim by authorities.

I also wonder if autopsy report would show other injuries consistent with earlier struggle. This would point to perp (s) possibly getting something from Seth and then murdering him to shut him up knowing full well it would evoke response due shotspotter system.

At any rate I do think the fast police response combined with criminals jetting out equally fast points to more sophisticated people than thugs.

Thug theory just doesn't fit even the few sparse facts known.

Even more interesting is the timing on the report from initial response to victim death.

I am not a detective, but how can the times be correct on this report? 4:20 On scene, 5:57 death, 7:10 report finalized.

That would suggest absolutely no investigation time on scene unless she filed the report from the scene.

Another odd anomaly, why is the first assisting officers name in all caps while no others are?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, the total time as you've highlighted is not consistent with what I've seen over the years on a shooting investigation that soon turns into murder scene. Heck even an automobile accident with fatality gets longer investigation.

Normally they (police) seem to do area search for evidence, interview locals for witnesses, photo everything and then file extensively detailed reports that may be used in legal proceedings.

Anyone LE experience describe the SOP on this better?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not even conservatives. That's giving decent conservative people a bad name.
No this is an entirely different crowd. Ignorance abounds. It is celebrated by this crowd.
The disconnect from reality is almost textbook. Its a sickness in the mind. Mental illness laced with hate.
A very ugly thing.

Deny. Deflect. Demonize.

Check, check, annnnnd check.

Now, what if you're wrong? I mean, everyone telling you it's a fake story or conspiracy theory has also donated to the DNC...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It was suggested that the DNC were pretending to be guccifer all along. Does anyone have anything to show that this is true?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Yes, and it appears legit.

link

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I saw that. I mean anything to corroborate that?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's really all contained on that site.

Here's much the same but a simpler version of it.
link

Bottom line: it is unimpeachable that watermarked Russian metadata in Guccifer’s first document drop are associated with a DNC tech worker named Warren Flood who otherwise has nothing to do with the DNC emails. Any media outlet reporting otherwise are probably either working from their own "corrected" copy from Guccifer or spinning hard or both.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

We sure don't have them to talk about and the anecdotal evidence suggest the camera's were lost to protect some one. Did we not have reports of Rich being conscious at the Hospital?

Wow! This and the timeline of the report being finalized makes me double up the tin foil on my hat.

I wish for his family to be given peace someday.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Okay, I shall go over the site more thoroughly this time. My bad.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The FBI wanted to examine the DNC servers and were denied access.
a reply to: introvert

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
CrowdStrike has backed off their claims of Russians and are now refusing to cooperate with any investigations.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join